Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | coliseum bug? four enemies
i'm not sure if this is a bug or not but i was at the coliseum and i suddenly got four opponents. I never got four opponents and this was quite weird so i wonder if this is normal or not? [img]http://s29.postimg.org/jgbx3me4n/Schermafbeelding_2015_04_29_om_15_23_45.png[/img] thanks
i'm not sure if this is a bug or not but i was at the coliseum and i suddenly got four opponents. I never got four opponents and this was quite weird so i wonder if this is normal or not?

Schermafbeelding_2015_04_29_om_15_23_45.png

thanks
[url=http://postimg.org/image/vuyp3y5mr/][img]http://s29.postimg.org/vuyp3y5mr/Schermafbeelding_2015_04_29_om_15_23_45.jpg[/img][/url]
Schermafbeelding_2015_04_29_om_15_23_45.jpg
@emmathedragon

Yes, that's normal. There are several coliseum mobs in different venues that attack in groups of 4.
@emmathedragon

Yes, that's normal. There are several coliseum mobs in different venues that attack in groups of 4.
FR_Banners_Lightning_3.png
@Titan o thanks, i couldn't find it anywhere so i thought it might be a bug XD thank you
@Titan o thanks, i couldn't find it anywhere so i thought it might be a bug XD thank you
@emmathedragon, scooting this over to the Help Center since this isn't a bug! The Sandswept Delta is the first venue to give you groups of four monsters to fight. The groups of four will only get harder as you get to the higher levels. ;)
@emmathedragon, scooting this over to the Help Center since this isn't a bug! The Sandswept Delta is the first venue to give you groups of four monsters to fight. The groups of four will only get harder as you get to the higher levels. ;)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@emmathedragon Just wait until you hit the waterway. You'll remember this moment fondly when you have a mob of four sharks. ;)
@emmathedragon Just wait until you hit the waterway. You'll remember this moment fondly when you have a mob of four sharks. ;)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@alphaeon um I found a four-enemy team in the Scorched Forest. Is that normal?
@alphaeon um I found a four-enemy team in the Scorched Forest. Is that normal?
veSZO59.pngWishlistoQlTGMl.png
@theRogueDragon Yes, as Titan said in 2015, four-enemy teams are completely normal. I recommend leaving older threads alone and making your own posts to ask questions! The information can often be outdated, and since the original question was already answered, it's harder for yours to be noticed. You also don't need to ping forum moderators for questions like this; their job is to handle locking/moving/editing threads as needed, while other players are happy to answer typical gameplay questions! [emoji=new friend]
@theRogueDragon

Yes, as Titan said in 2015, four-enemy teams are completely normal. I recommend leaving older threads alone and making your own posts to ask questions! The information can often be outdated, and since the original question was already answered, it's harder for yours to be noticed.

You also don't need to ping forum moderators for questions like this; their job is to handle locking/moving/editing threads as needed, while other players are happy to answer typical gameplay questions!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
ok thanks!
ok thanks!
veSZO59.pngWishlistoQlTGMl.png