Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flights Rising Above Discord Pg.58
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 69 70
Sign me up!
Username: Cloudie
My Prefs: Uhm, I'd really like any kind of common breed, Pearlcatchers are my favorites. Skins are great, or just plain treasure is always appriciated.
Sign me up!
Username: Cloudie
My Prefs: Uhm, I'd really like any kind of common breed, Pearlcatchers are my favorites. Skins are great, or just plain treasure is always appriciated.
Sign me up!

Username: Amarayne
My Prefs: Skydancer Scroll, Wildclaw, Pearlcatcher, Snapper, Spiral
Sign me up!

Username: Amarayne
My Prefs: Skydancer Scroll, Wildclaw, Pearlcatcher, Snapper, Spiral
MT5WnDw.pngZPHN6ju.pngMT5WnDw.png
Sign me up!

Username: Alisette
My Prefs: I'd love a gene, or a snapper scroll.

@velociriah: If the Earthsong Haori is still available, I'd be super grateful for that.
Sign me up!

Username: Alisette
My Prefs: I'd love a gene, or a snapper scroll.

@velociriah: If the Earthsong Haori is still available, I'd be super grateful for that.
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
Sign me up!

Username: Almalthia
My Prefs: Skydancers, Snappers, Wildclaws, Pearlcatchers, and gene scrolls!! Please and thank you!!

Referred by ZephSky
Sign me up!

Username: Almalthia
My Prefs: Skydancers, Snappers, Wildclaws, Pearlcatchers, and gene scrolls!! Please and thank you!!

Referred by ZephSky
Sign me up!

Username: Snowcrow
My Prefs: Skydancer scroll, pearlcatcher, snapper
Sign me up!

Username: Snowcrow
My Prefs: Skydancer scroll, pearlcatcher, snapper
[img][/img]fESLZfj.gifDerpCarmineCranes2014.png
Sign me up!
Username: Kirianna
My Prefs (quite vague for now, I hope that's okay): Breed change scroll, Gene scroll (other than stripes, speckle and freckle), dragons in following order: Imp, Skydancer, Pearl, Spiral, Ridgeback, Wildclaw, Snapper

Also, if it's okay to put it in the same post:
@velociriah
I'd love to "adopt" that lightning event Mirror skin if there are any left.
I had one of those but realised recently that it's gone, probably lost it due to one of the rollbacks. It was my favourite skin for the event and I'd love to have one to put on one of my Mirrors.

Thank you guys for running this raffle and giveaway!
Sign me up!
Username: Kirianna
My Prefs (quite vague for now, I hope that's okay): Breed change scroll, Gene scroll (other than stripes, speckle and freckle), dragons in following order: Imp, Skydancer, Pearl, Spiral, Ridgeback, Wildclaw, Snapper

Also, if it's okay to put it in the same post:
@velociriah
I'd love to "adopt" that lightning event Mirror skin if there are any left.
I had one of those but realised recently that it's gone, probably lost it due to one of the rollbacks. It was my favourite skin for the event and I'd love to have one to put on one of my Mirrors.

Thank you guys for running this raffle and giveaway!
e2e9.png
Sign me up!

Username: Faelwen
My Prefs: Spirals or wildclaws... or guardians, basically anything.

@velociriah I'd like to get a Luna Mith familiar, please.
Sign me up!

Username: Faelwen
My Prefs: Spirals or wildclaws... or guardians, basically anything.

@velociriah I'd like to get a Luna Mith familiar, please.
Z3Lt3uB.png
FR+9
Username: Haze
My Prefs: That RTB male Snapper is at the top of my list. Failing that, gene scrolls and breed-change scrolls would come next.

@DragnEnchantres Not sure if this is the place to do it and the first page won't load for me at the moment so I can't check, but I'd also like to offer up the first pick of my Ridgeback/Pearlcatcher nest that's hatching on the 24th as a prize.

Oh, and ZephSky sent me.
Username: Haze
My Prefs: That RTB male Snapper is at the top of my list. Failing that, gene scrolls and breed-change scrolls would come next.

@DragnEnchantres Not sure if this is the place to do it and the first page won't load for me at the moment so I can't check, but I'd also like to offer up the first pick of my Ridgeback/Pearlcatcher nest that's hatching on the 24th as a prize.

Oh, and ZephSky sent me.
@Julia - Yeah i've fixed the coding a few times but I guess as long as the banner is in people's sigs their friends are finding their way cuz we have a lot of people that have been referred. So somehow it's working out anyway lol

@Julia - Yeah i've fixed the coding a few times but I guess as long as the banner is in people's sigs their friends are finding their way cuz we have a lot of people that have been referred. So somehow it's working out anyway lol

DragonEnchantress - Gaia | #19969 - Wajas
DEForeverArcane.png
@velocirah How do I tell who donated the package I got? I want to thank them. (note signature)
@velocirah How do I tell who donated the package I got? I want to thank them. (note signature)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 69 70