Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [ICE BUY] Cryotherapy! +$$$
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 281 282
@Clavicado
Forgive me if this has been asked before, but I noticed that the higher leveled dragons are priced far above the exalt payout, particularly level 25. Do they get exalted or are they used for other things?

Don't worry, If I have any dragons I can't get rid of to offer I'll sell them to you, whether they are exalted or otherwise. :)
@Clavicado
Forgive me if this has been asked before, but I noticed that the higher leveled dragons are priced far above the exalt payout, particularly level 25. Do they get exalted or are they used for other things?

Don't worry, If I have any dragons I can't get rid of to offer I'll sell them to you, whether they are exalted or otherwise. :)
@EeveeDream

(Sorry if I'm out of line answering this but I think this is the right answer...)

I believe they get exalted (or kept if the person wants to I guess?). I think I saw that the reason for the higher payout was that it would be more worthwhile for someone who had trained all the way to level 25 since they sell for about 100-150kt without stones and 200-350kt with stones.
@EeveeDream

(Sorry if I'm out of line answering this but I think this is the right answer...)

I believe they get exalted (or kept if the person wants to I guess?). I think I saw that the reason for the higher payout was that it would be more worthwhile for someone who had trained all the way to level 25 since they sell for about 100-150kt without stones and 200-350kt with stones.
@unambiguous
Ah, understandable! Thanks for the answer!
@unambiguous
Ah, understandable! Thanks for the answer!
No problem!
No problem!
Shall be heading to bed shortly, thanks to everyone that has sent in dragons so far!
Shall be heading to bed shortly, thanks to everyone that has sent in dragons so far!
tumblr_nmyenmxS3A1tisd4do7_75sq.png
@EeveeDream

Basically what unambiguous said in their reply but also because some people speculate that level 25s are worth more in Dominance standings. And usually dragons bought at level 25 in this thread are exalted. It might not be this dom push but they do get exalted eventually.
@EeveeDream

Basically what unambiguous said in their reply but also because some people speculate that level 25s are worth more in Dominance standings. And usually dragons bought at level 25 in this thread are exalted. It might not be this dom push but they do get exalted eventually.
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@argonneon

sending you a level 7
@argonneon

sending you a level 7
SigBanner.png
Who's open and online?
Who's open and online?
@unambiguous

sending 4 more dragons
@unambiguous

sending 4 more dragons
n20i0j.png20p4vat.png tumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png