Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | I'd love an opinion!
1 2
[center][size=2]So I have this pretty little thing with her lovely ID#. I named her Four, for well. Obvious reasons. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12000004] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/120001/12000004_350.png[/img] [/url] I've been having fun scattering her, but I wanted to know your thoughts on her current color scheme? This is what I've been planning for her, and I'm surprised that Midnight and Steel look so dashing together. [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=11&wing=33&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=8&secg=7&tert=25&elem=4&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png[/img] I can't for the life of me decide if I wanna scatter her again though! Then, there's this gal... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11934324] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/119344/11934324_350.png[/img] [/url] She's my only Gen1 that I've hatched myself in my lair, and for that reason I'm so stupidly attached. I just scattered her and wow, stone and carribean look FANTASTIC together! [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=52&wing=28&style=1&gender=1&ages=1&prig=6&secg=6&tert=65&elem=5&tertgene=0&spec=prev.png[/img] But there.... You see it... That tertiary... [b][i]Magenta[/b][/i] I don't dislike Magenta, but I'm struggling to find something that looks good on her. Anyone up to testing out the waters with her gene combinations?
So I have this pretty little thing with her lovely ID#. I named her Four, for well. Obvious reasons.

12000004_350.png

I've been having fun scattering her, but I wanted to know your thoughts on her current color scheme? This is what I've been planning for her, and I'm surprised that Midnight and Steel look so dashing together.

dragonpic2.php?body=11&wing=33&style=4&gender=1&ages=1&prig=8&secg=7&tert=25&elem=4&tertgene=9&spec=prev.png

I can't for the life of me decide if I wanna scatter her again though!

Then, there's this gal...

11934324_350.png

She's my only Gen1 that I've hatched myself in my lair, and for that reason I'm so stupidly attached. I just scattered her and wow, stone and carribean look FANTASTIC together!

dragonpic2.php?body=52&wing=28&style=1&gender=1&ages=1&prig=6&secg=6&tert=65&elem=5&tertgene=0&spec=prev.png

But there....

You see it...

That tertiary...

Magenta

I don't dislike Magenta, but I'm struggling to find something that looks good on her. Anyone up to testing out the waters with her gene combinations?
sig43_by_dingobreath-dc9xf8y.png
Honestly, I'd say either keep it Basic or if you must have a Tert go Spines for the subtle contrast.
Honestly, I'd say either keep it Basic or if you must have a Tert go Spines for the subtle contrast.
psd5o6h.jpg
@cassichu
as for your pearly, i think the color scheme isn't bad but with such a unique ID i feel like she should have a color scheme with a real WOW factor. ya know? i say keep scattering!

and for your fae, thats definitely a great color combo! i'd say don't be afraid to just be double gened. theres no shame in a basic tert when all the others are perfect! but other than that theres always the option of spines. its barely noticeable on female faes and you could always work it in as an accent in a killer outfit.
@cassichu
as for your pearly, i think the color scheme isn't bad but with such a unique ID i feel like she should have a color scheme with a real WOW factor. ya know? i say keep scattering!

and for your fae, thats definitely a great color combo! i'd say don't be afraid to just be double gened. theres no shame in a basic tert when all the others are perfect! but other than that theres always the option of spines. its barely noticeable on female faes and you could always work it in as an accent in a killer outfit.
tumblr_ncyq60PF4M1tju6vto1_500.gif
@Shinigami02
Hmm, good call. I'm thinking of keeping it basic as well...

@Ketzel99
That's a very good point. I just am afraid I'll go broke before I can scatter something awe inspiring. xD

And that is also true! It could just be a pop of an accent... ovo
Alrighty, thanks you guys! I think I'm go invest and get one more scatter scroll for little Four...
@Shinigami02
Hmm, good call. I'm thinking of keeping it basic as well...

@Ketzel99
That's a very good point. I just am afraid I'll go broke before I can scatter something awe inspiring. xD

And that is also true! It could just be a pop of an accent... ovo
Alrighty, thanks you guys! I think I'm go invest and get one more scatter scroll for little Four...
@cassichu
good luck on that next scatter! if it turns out super ugly you can blame me. XD
@cassichu
good luck on that next scatter! if it turns out super ugly you can blame me. XD
@Ketzel99
Beige/Spring/Avocado
I can't decide if I'm horrified or intrigued. xD
@Ketzel99
Beige/Spring/Avocado
I can't decide if I'm horrified or intrigued. xD
@cassichu
wow i like it personally! though i'm a sucker for spring. (not to mention i'm nature so nature dragons are my thing. XD) i'm gonna scry it up see if i can find a good gene combo!
@cassichu
wow i like it personally! though i'm a sucker for spring. (not to mention i'm nature so nature dragons are my thing. XD) i'm gonna scry it up see if i can find a good gene combo!
@Ketzel99
I really love the shimmer/circuit combination because the fade is really pretty with the avocado and spring, but the beige has a problem with look good. xD Most of the genes are too busy for Circuit to look good on top of.
@Ketzel99
I really love the shimmer/circuit combination because the fade is really pretty with the avocado and spring, but the beige has a problem with look good. xD Most of the genes are too busy for Circuit to look good on top of.
@cassichu
dragonpic2.php.png
i found this combo to be gorgeous~
though usually with this kind of thing i like to wait and test my luck with what new genes come out. i think they are starting to lean more towards subtle terts with the new ones so i wouldn't be surprised if something nice came out.
i love the way that both beige and spring look like the dragon is being lit by a warm orange light from above~ <3<3
i totally agree with circuit though. definitely works well together.
@cassichu
dragonpic2.php.png
i found this combo to be gorgeous~
though usually with this kind of thing i like to wait and test my luck with what new genes come out. i think they are starting to lean more towards subtle terts with the new ones so i wouldn't be surprised if something nice came out.
i love the way that both beige and spring look like the dragon is being lit by a warm orange light from above~ <3<3
i totally agree with circuit though. definitely works well together.
@Kezel99
Huh, I never thought of seraph! I've been carefully avoiding that since I didn't much like it, but it is really pretty!
@Kezel99
Huh, I never thought of seraph! I've been carefully avoiding that since I didn't much like it, but it is really pretty!
1 2