Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tell me about your flight.
1 2 3 4
I can second Captain!

Along with that, I can also say that we have a very expansive tagging system. It makes it very easy to find things in the forums, even without a proper search function.

I haven't seen any drama yet, but there is some offsite(looking at you, DR). Even still, it's easy enough to avoid such things.

Puns are indeed everywhere, and everyone is nice. The eye color is great for breeding, since it goes well with almost anything. Forums are slow, but nothing goes unnoticed.
I can second Captain!

Along with that, I can also say that we have a very expansive tagging system. It makes it very easy to find things in the forums, even without a proper search function.

I haven't seen any drama yet, but there is some offsite(looking at you, DR). Even still, it's easy enough to avoid such things.

Puns are indeed everywhere, and everyone is nice. The eye color is great for breeding, since it goes well with almost anything. Forums are slow, but nothing goes unnoticed.
2drwvZa.png
plague flight best flight
[quote name="werewhiskey" date=2015-04-27 22:03:09] plague flight best flight [/quote] We're big but we've got a huge Newbie Support system for our Dom battles, all kinds of quests and leaderboards and goodies; you can't beat this community, brah. And when we push we PUSH. Like a freight train. Love us? Plaguemomma loves you... As long as you're not weak, she has no use for the weak... Edit: Typo
werewhiskey wrote on 2015-04-27:

We're big but we've got a huge Newbie Support system for our Dom battles, all kinds of quests and leaderboards and goodies; you can't beat this community, brah. And when we push we PUSH. Like a freight train.

Love us? Plaguemomma loves you... As long as you're not weak, she has no use for the weak...

Edit: Typo
rgKmAZX.pngFSjGDWP.png9xxzY6y.pngJuNQ6Ts.png9KuTKv8.png
“People who claim that they're evil are usually no worse than the rest of us... It's people who claim that they're good, or any way better than the rest of us, that you have to be wary of.” - Gregory Maguire
i hate ice flight

then again I hate every flight, so RIP me
i hate ice flight

then again I hate every flight, so RIP me
TREES
TREES
but thats none of my business K8kB0AL.png
is nice here
feels like a sofa
v comfy.
is nice here
feels like a sofa
v comfy.
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.pngAvyQk6b.png

Female ~ US ~ Water Flight. My name is Adam, and I proudly take care of my Steel Crest Clan! I love WoW, snakes, Sailor Moon and Pokemon~ Feel free to hit me up for trading, dragon breeding, or even just a chat. Roleplay friendly! Please pingaling me~

i ' m w i s h i n g f o r -- Crimson Leg Silks!
I'm a newbie to Lightning and the main trait I've sensed it that we're really organised. There is Google docs everywhere and lots of planing for Dom and other events.
I'm a newbie to Lightning and the main trait I've sensed it that we're really organised. There is Google docs everywhere and lots of planing for Dom and other events.
Oh wow, thanks everyone for all of the responses and input!
I've been thinking over my choices so I'm thinking it's probably going to be Earth or Light for me. Light eyes are aaaalmost a deal breaker, but I'll have to see where things end up.
I'd still love to hear input from everyone, especially from other Earth users, since there's not many people in Earth.
Oh wow, thanks everyone for all of the responses and input!
I've been thinking over my choices so I'm thinking it's probably going to be Earth or Light for me. Light eyes are aaaalmost a deal breaker, but I'll have to see where things end up.
I'd still love to hear input from everyone, especially from other Earth users, since there's not many people in Earth.
[quote name="Horticulture" date=2015-04-27 22:48:54] TREES [/quote]
Horticulture wrote on 2015-04-27:
TREES
QIxeDdo.pngcqU2DDg.pngphcaNCP.png
Fire is really nice 'cause we're pretty tight-knit, and it's easy to get involved in that warm community.

also we have puns could you tell and we really, really love our mather
Fire is really nice 'cause we're pretty tight-knit, and it's easy to get involved in that warm community.

also we have puns could you tell and we really, really love our mather
tumblr_ogwj7utkfH1s191fao1_250.pngwpEE9mo.pngtumblr_ogwj85DnQX1s191fao1_250.png
1 2 3 4