Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | LF GEN1 hatched 4/27
1 2
Today is my birthday, and I am in need of a birthday dragon I could get attached to. I need dark colors. Im looking for ice eyes, but anything will do. Has to be gen1 and hatched please. I cant go over 30k treasure.
Primary and secondary must be in the color range from coal to azure.
Today is my birthday, and I am in need of a birthday dragon I could get attached to. I need dark colors. Im looking for ice eyes, but anything will do. Has to be gen1 and hatched please. I cant go over 30k treasure.
Primary and secondary must be in the color range from coal to azure.
Venerable Lair
67.pngice.gif
Hi, so he's not an ice dragon but he is pretty dark :) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12700748] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/127008/12700748_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
Hi, so he's not an ice dragon but he is pretty dark :)
tumblr_inline_ngqvlrZM7M1rvrguk.png
@ReluctantPandora Hes actually really in the range of colors I like. How much do you want for him?
@ReluctantPandora Hes actually really in the range of colors I like. How much do you want for him?
Venerable Lair
67.pngice.gif
@mosasaur I am not that great at pricing so not sure. You mentioned 30K in your previous post. Is that too much?
@mosasaur I am not that great at pricing so not sure. You mentioned 30K in your previous post. Is that too much?
@ReluctantPandora It really depends on a lot of things, but both his primary secondary and tertiary are in the color range that I really like. I'd say 25k for a him unless you want the extra 5k.
@ReluctantPandora It really depends on a lot of things, but both his primary secondary and tertiary are in the color range that I really like. I'd say 25k for a him unless you want the extra 5k.
Venerable Lair
67.pngice.gif
@mosasaur 25K should be fine. I can send a CR over. Happy birthday!
@mosasaur 25K should be fine. I can send a CR over. Happy birthday!
@ReluctantPandora Alright. Thank you :3
@ReluctantPandora Alright. Thank you :3
Venerable Lair
67.pngice.gif
@ReluctantPandora Did you get the payment?
@ReluctantPandora Did you get the payment?
Venerable Lair
67.pngice.gif
@mosasaur Yep!
@mosasaur Yep!
@ReluctantPandora Cool :3 My account keeps saying I still have 25k lol. Thank you again for the cute dragon
@ReluctantPandora Cool :3 My account keeps saying I still have 25k lol. Thank you again for the cute dragon
Venerable Lair
67.pngice.gif
1 2