Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Ahoy there!
I've been on Flight Rising for several months but never had the guts to post on the forums. So, here I am. I hope to be a part of the community and meet people. :)

I'll fill out my profile eventually, then you'll get a jist of who I am. I'm mentally ill and not necessarily "proud" of it, but I'm not afraid og telling it to people. It's a big part of who I am and I can't just ignore it. I hope to meet people with similar experiences, but it's not a requirement. :p
I've been on Flight Rising for several months but never had the guts to post on the forums. So, here I am. I hope to be a part of the community and meet people. :)

I'll fill out my profile eventually, then you'll get a jist of who I am. I'm mentally ill and not necessarily "proud" of it, but I'm not afraid og telling it to people. It's a big part of who I am and I can't just ignore it. I hope to meet people with similar experiences, but it's not a requirement. :p
Hey! Nice to see you here! I hope you're enjoying the community, there's some good folks out there. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message! :)
Hey! Nice to see you here! I hope you're enjoying the community, there's some good folks out there. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message! :)
The Grumpy Forest Hatchery
@abijozi
Nice to meet you and another mentally ill FR player! If you could use any help I'm here (been on the site for ovee a year just took a break due to my awful mental health) but also I love your lair!! also I see a dragon named Minerva you dont happen to play fire emblem awakening do you if you dont ignore rhis im sorry
@abijozi
Nice to meet you and another mentally ill FR player! If you could use any help I'm here (been on the site for ovee a year just took a break due to my awful mental health) but also I love your lair!! also I see a dragon named Minerva you dont happen to play fire emblem awakening do you if you dont ignore rhis im sorry
I'm just your average space queer
Check page for pronouns
What's funny is I named my player character Minerva in my first playthrough. So it got a bit weird.
What's funny is I named my player character Minerva in my first playthrough. So it got a bit weird.
Oh my really? Hey at least you didnt romance cherche (or did you, I mean I wouldn't blame you she is perfect in my opinion, she ended up being my wife in one of my play throughs)
Oh my really? Hey at least you didnt romance cherche (or did you, I mean I wouldn't blame you she is perfect in my opinion, she ended up being my wife in one of my play throughs)
I'm just your average space queer
Check page for pronouns
Henry is the best. Gregor a close second. Honestly, most if not all the characters were endearing.
Henry is the best. Gregor a close second. Honestly, most if not all the characters were endearing.