Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | MLP bro
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34
@apocalyptichorse ok by hank u ill loom into it later im at school lol:^)
@apocalyptichorse ok by hank u ill loom into it later im at school lol:^)
Tweet me @awesomefaith14 :3
Feel free to message me/ add me as a friend
New episode today! I'm so psyched:D
New episode today! I'm so psyched:D
Well, that was a interesting episode. What I learned from it is that Applejack cries on the inside XD That bit was funny!
Got to say, the ending was vary heart warming. Rainbow Dash going to read Daring Do to help Tank sleep just melted my heart. So adorable!
I wonder if having names like Open Skies and Clear Skies make things awkward at times?
Best part of the entire episode for me was Pinkie Pie with Twilight XD Pinkie Pie using her as a shield ^-^ Pulling her down while saying she's sad because Twilight wasn't sad XD
Well, that was a interesting episode. What I learned from it is that Applejack cries on the inside XD That bit was funny!
Got to say, the ending was vary heart warming. Rainbow Dash going to read Daring Do to help Tank sleep just melted my heart. So adorable!
I wonder if having names like Open Skies and Clear Skies make things awkward at times?
Best part of the entire episode for me was Pinkie Pie with Twilight XD Pinkie Pie using her as a shield ^-^ Pulling her down while saying she's sad because Twilight wasn't sad XD
icenice_banner2_by_blacksunice-d8stprg.png
@FaithRocks @opus13 @Kaizu @haveabetterday @Ruination @BlackChimera @morningstar1 @ButterflyFallacy @Maikah @Sunfang @ArisaArtisan @AuroraIvory @Batbrony @LeHamster @imapony @Dextrezom @jordanjpf @Chloraphyll @AsteriaDusk @arsunic @Aeritah @Apocalyptichorse [LIST] [left] Happy Wavecrest Saturnalia Everyone!! *splashes water* What a crazy day XD I've been chasing these two everywhere!![/left] [/LIST][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11069581] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/110696/11069581_350.png[/img] [/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11069582] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/110696/11069582_350.png[/img] [/url][LIST] [left];P We just want to kick off the Wavecrest with a bang! And share some love to our fellow mlp lovers ^-^ We wish you all luck with the festival! *raises up tea* And a good year of mlp episodes![/left] [/LIST]
@FaithRocks @opus13 @Kaizu @haveabetterday @Ruination @BlackChimera @morningstar1 @ButterflyFallacy @Maikah @Sunfang @ArisaArtisan @AuroraIvory @Batbrony @LeHamster @imapony @Dextrezom @jordanjpf @Chloraphyll @AsteriaDusk @arsunic @Aeritah @Apocalyptichorse
Happy Wavecrest Saturnalia Everyone!! *splashes water* What a crazy day XD I've been chasing these two everywhere!!

11069581_350.png

11069582_350.png
;P We just want to kick off the Wavecrest with a bang! And share some love to our fellow mlp lovers ^-^ We wish you all luck with the festival! *raises up tea* And a good year of mlp episodes!
icenice_banner2_by_blacksunice-d8stprg.png
I watched yesterday's episode earlier tonight. I felt so bad for Rainbow! D:

@icenice

That pm made my day ^^ I smiled and laughed so hard!
I watched yesterday's episode earlier tonight. I felt so bad for Rainbow! D:

@icenice

That pm made my day ^^ I smiled and laughed so hard!
tumblr_inline_npfww4Lt7E1r3vdo1_540.pngtumblr_inline_npg3eaeWOZ1r3vdo1_540.png
@icenice

hah xD thanks for the fish!
@icenice

hah xD thanks for the fish!
DVcXRyP.png
@icenice Thanks a ton!

Also I may or may not have cried like a baby over a cartoon tortoise owned by a fictional magical horse.

what has my life come to
@icenice Thanks a ton!

Also I may or may not have cried like a baby over a cartoon tortoise owned by a fictional magical horse.

what has my life come to
@icenice tht dragons are awesome!!:)
@icenice tht dragons are awesome!!:)
@icenice How cool! You made my day, thank you!
@icenice How cool! You made my day, thank you!
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
@icenice wow, ty so much!
@icenice wow, ty so much!
tumblr-ngc4ax4-Hf-X1s35i1to1-500.gif
moon.pngArisa|She/They/Fleur/Lune/Fae|'97sakura.png
imageedit-1-9474809811.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34