Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Pure White Breeding Pair (slots full)
1 2 3
@Cricketpaw - I'd love to make a reservation as well! Can send reservation funds right away!
@Cricketpaw - I'd love to make a reservation as well! Can send reservation funds right away!
Perfect @AustralianChaos! I'll place you up on the list!
Perfect @AustralianChaos! I'll place you up on the list!
Tnr2e0C.png
@Cricketpaw sending you 20K now.
@Cricketpaw sending you 20K now.
p9sn.pngENABLE ME! CLICK HERE!LET ME TOUCH YOUR STONES!p9sn.png
Thank you @LordOfD, putting you up on list.
Thank you @LordOfD, putting you up on list.
Tnr2e0C.png
@Cricketpaw Or.... FR says I'm not... I'd like a slot, I can pay, but FR is wigging out on me again. Please keep my spot down, I will send you the 20 as soon as it lets me spend my money.
@Cricketpaw Or.... FR says I'm not... I'd like a slot, I can pay, but FR is wigging out on me again. Please keep my spot down, I will send you the 20 as soon as it lets me spend my money.
@LordOfD that is perfectly fine, just send it when you can, I have your spot down. (I know this site can be a little problematic sometimes.)
@LordOfD that is perfectly fine, just send it when you can, I have your spot down. (I know this site can be a little problematic sometimes.)
Tnr2e0C.png
@Cricketpaw I apparently went long enough without... doing something? Payment sent =)
@Cricketpaw I apparently went long enough without... doing something? Payment sent =)
Initial payment sent!

Just so you know, I would prefer a male with the Shimmer gene...but whatever turns up, regardless of gene or gender, is fine by me.
Initial payment sent!

Just so you know, I would prefer a male with the Shimmer gene...but whatever turns up, regardless of gene or gender, is fine by me.
@LordOfD I have you down as paying your 20K!

@AustralianChaos your payment was also noted, as well as your preference. If nothing turns up that you want first time around you are more than welcome to wait for the second batch of eggs.
@LordOfD I have you down as paying your 20K!

@AustralianChaos your payment was also noted, as well as your preference. If nothing turns up that you want first time around you are more than welcome to wait for the second batch of eggs.
Tnr2e0C.png
^ One slot left!
^ One slot left!
Tnr2e0C.png
1 2 3