Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | The Ultimate All-Round Spreadsheet
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31
@Alexstrasza Oh, wow, this is so fantastic! I am kind of a data nerd and this is the most excellent. Thank you so much! May I be added to the pinglist for updates?

Also, question and/or suggestion: possibly I am not putting the correct value into the field, but when I note that my dragons have been exalted, it doesn't seem affect the lair totals (food, distributions, etc.) Am I putting the wrong value there (I tried it with 'Yes' 'Y' and just 'x' to note which dragons had been exalted recently, or, alternately, if it is just not currently set to adjust things like food calculations, could it be tweaked to start removing exalted dragons from the statistics in future? (I don't know if people in general would prefer to still see their former exalts in their overall lair statistics but especially for something like food needs it seems ideal to have them not be factored in at all!)

Thanks again, this is most excellent!

@Sangam forfuturereference
@Alexstrasza Oh, wow, this is so fantastic! I am kind of a data nerd and this is the most excellent. Thank you so much! May I be added to the pinglist for updates?

Also, question and/or suggestion: possibly I am not putting the correct value into the field, but when I note that my dragons have been exalted, it doesn't seem affect the lair totals (food, distributions, etc.) Am I putting the wrong value there (I tried it with 'Yes' 'Y' and just 'x' to note which dragons had been exalted recently, or, alternately, if it is just not currently set to adjust things like food calculations, could it be tweaked to start removing exalted dragons from the statistics in future? (I don't know if people in general would prefer to still see their former exalts in their overall lair statistics but especially for something like food needs it seems ideal to have them not be factored in at all!)

Thanks again, this is most excellent!

@Sangam forfuturereference
@Rhyfel @Loulybob Added to the pinglist!

@Sangam

You're absolutely right. I think I might move the Exalted dragons function to a new tab entirely, since making all current formulas ignore dragons flagged as exalted is a hassle and it's probably easier to just have it on a different tab for overview? I'm more than open to suggestions if you have any, though!
@Rhyfel @Loulybob Added to the pinglist!

@Sangam

You're absolutely right. I think I might move the Exalted dragons function to a new tab entirely, since making all current formulas ignore dragons flagged as exalted is a hassle and it's probably easier to just have it on a different tab for overview? I'm more than open to suggestions if you have any, though!
@Alexstrasza

I'd like to be added to the pinglist if possible. I also have a question, how is the Hatchling one filled out? I'm not understanding what Hatching Goal means and what to do. ;x;
@Alexstrasza

I'd like to be added to the pinglist if possible. I also have a question, how is the Hatchling one filled out? I'm not understanding what Hatching Goal means and what to do. ;x;
fuM81mn.pngqE8xcxc.png
@Alexstrasza This is beautiful and amazing, thank you!!
May I be added to the ping list for updates please?
Also a quick question, on the Lair tab, at the end 'Accent/Project/Paired/Apparel/Gen1'
You already have a few filled in and they're green, but I'm not sure how to go about filling it in for my dergs? What do the 'x' and '-' symbols mean in this tab?
@Alexstrasza This is beautiful and amazing, thank you!!
May I be added to the ping list for updates please?
Also a quick question, on the Lair tab, at the end 'Accent/Project/Paired/Apparel/Gen1'
You already have a few filled in and they're green, but I'm not sure how to go about filling it in for my dergs? What do the 'x' and '-' symbols mean in this tab?
RpWih2x.png O6NQngd.gif GhsF9s4.png
This is friggin' bangarang!
This is friggin' bangarang!
sZRxyrd.png
Woah!
This is so amazing. The amount of work!

Thank you!
Woah!
This is so amazing. The amount of work!

Thank you!
*steals copy*

Thanks ^^ Can I be added to the pinglist? o.o
*steals copy*

Thanks ^^ Can I be added to the pinglist? o.o
tumblr_inline_nk71ajhrKe1qg2i5p.png
@Alexstrasza omg this is amazing, and just what i needed. thank you for doing this! could i also be added to the fixes ping list? :D
@Alexstrasza omg this is amazing, and just what i needed. thank you for doing this! could i also be added to the fixes ping list? :D
dO7Qce6.pngflagitem-arcane-1.pngFIwLiW4.png ~~~

-Rave
-He/They
-FR+0
@Alexstrasza When I enter Basic as a goal gene, the form still says N/A. Also, there are certain colors (Chocolate, Crimson, Rust, Royal, at least those are the ones I've noticed) that are dark enough to not be able to clearly read the text, because the text hasn't been changed to white. I changed both of them on my sheet, but I figured I'd let you know anyways. Thanks, this is an awesome resource :D
@Alexstrasza When I enter Basic as a goal gene, the form still says N/A. Also, there are certain colors (Chocolate, Crimson, Rust, Royal, at least those are the ones I've noticed) that are dark enough to not be able to clearly read the text, because the text hasn't been changed to white. I changed both of them on my sheet, but I figured I'd let you know anyways. Thanks, this is an awesome resource :D
Just a dragon-obsessed guy (he/him pronouns) with social anxiety. Tell me how I'm chatting.
@Alexstrasza may i be added to the update pinglist please? this is a gr8 tool <3
@Alexstrasza may i be added to the update pinglist please? this is a gr8 tool <3
2ElOrq4.pngWYFduEM.pngVwV4nJr.png9t7iNW7.png
qpByDpU.png5wWnUvA.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 30 31