Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Newbie Give-away! (Free dragons/Fams)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22
@Azarthy

Thank you very much! he's lovely!
@Azarthy

Thank you very much! he's lovely!
@Azarhy >w< actually I've been eyeing that all red imperial you have, the third dragon down. But I actually joined two registration windows ago, so I'm not sure that I qualify ^^; So i figure i better save the dragons for the newer players :3 thank you though!

On another note if you're interested in any of the dragons I have for sale you're welcome to have any for free :3 I have tons of hatchlings due in a few days as well.
@Azarhy >w< actually I've been eyeing that all red imperial you have, the third dragon down. But I actually joined two registration windows ago, so I'm not sure that I qualify ^^; So i figure i better save the dragons for the newer players :3 thank you though!

On another note if you're interested in any of the dragons I have for sale you're welcome to have any for free :3 I have tons of hatchlings due in a few days as well.
tumblr_nmki1qAAMw1rfcmceo1_250.jpg Did you know that the United States is actually using the same amount of energy each year? This has been going on for the last 10 years. However, China is exponentially increasing the energy they consume.

(P.S. Studying to be an Electrical Engineer. More topics of study can be found in a few of my dragons! Mostly intended for personal reference, but feel free ^^)
@azarhy is this little one available? If not maybe the one that looks like it [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12601152] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/126012/12601152_350.png[/img] [/url]
@azarhy is this little one available? If not maybe the one that looks like it
12601152_350.png
9z_Rk_Hg_Z.png
@Rengetsu That's ok you can have the red imperial. There will be plenty more dragons to give away in the next couple of days. :) oo that's really nice of you. I wouldn't mind waiting to see what your current nests turn out like if that's ok? I love the spiral pair especially. Neat way of combining fun and study haha. We could do a dragon swap! <3

@Pikapoochi Sending it to you now. :)
@Rengetsu That's ok you can have the red imperial. There will be plenty more dragons to give away in the next couple of days. :) oo that's really nice of you. I wouldn't mind waiting to see what your current nests turn out like if that's ok? I love the spiral pair especially. Neat way of combining fun and study haha. We could do a dragon swap! <3

@Pikapoochi Sending it to you now. :)
I was wondering if I could have the 2nd one on the list its really beautiful. And btw i love all your dragons. :)
I was wondering if I could have the 2nd one on the list its really beautiful. And btw i love all your dragons. :)
@azarhy thank you <3
@azarhy thank you <3
9z_Rk_Hg_Z.png
@Jungle771 Aww thank you. I'm glad you think so! I'll send the trade. :)

@Pikapoochi your welcome! <3
@Jungle771 Aww thank you. I'm glad you think so! I'll send the trade. :)

@Pikapoochi your welcome! <3
hey Azarhy
if the Imperial Female (second one down) is not taken yet, I will gladly have her please
hey Azarhy
if the Imperial Female (second one down) is not taken yet, I will gladly have her please
This is a really nice initiative ^^ (when I get lots of dragons and stuff, maybe I'll do something like this as well, 'cause it seems to be making a lot of people happy)

If I understand correctly, no. 2 post on page 1 is what's up, right?
Actually, the golden gembond little guardian is really cute, and even though I have a lot of dragons (because I have a good friend, and "older" user, who sent me some when I started out), she's just really beautiful... Actually, I have a friend who joined when I did and who doesn't have that many dragons, and I think she'd really like that one - would it be okay if I showed her this page? :)
This is a really nice initiative ^^ (when I get lots of dragons and stuff, maybe I'll do something like this as well, 'cause it seems to be making a lot of people happy)

If I understand correctly, no. 2 post on page 1 is what's up, right?
Actually, the golden gembond little guardian is really cute, and even though I have a lot of dragons (because I have a good friend, and "older" user, who sent me some when I started out), she's just really beautiful... Actually, I have a friend who joined when I did and who doesn't have that many dragons, and I think she'd really like that one - would it be okay if I showed her this page? :)
@Snupspix I hope so and I totally support that notion. If you ever feel you can, sharing the love for the new users or just anyone who could use a head start would always be a welcome site in the FR community. Without a doubt! It would make me happy to see. :)

It's lucky to have a friend so generous. Not everyone starts out knowing someone but it's better if you do. That was really nice of them. :D

Sure! More the merrier! & I'll send the guardian your way.
@Snupspix I hope so and I totally support that notion. If you ever feel you can, sharing the love for the new users or just anyone who could use a head start would always be a welcome site in the FR community. Without a doubt! It would make me happy to see. :)

It's lucky to have a friend so generous. Not everyone starts out knowing someone but it's better if you do. That was really nice of them. :D

Sure! More the merrier! & I'll send the guardian your way.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22