Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | STONEPRISM: Mirrors & Nocs +Bonus Coatl
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 36 37
@emissaryofhate Ah oops, I forgot!
I'll get that squared away asap. :3

Do you want me to make a note that you're looking for a Spring bab from Liquid Crystals, too?
@emissaryofhate Ah oops, I forgot!
I'll get that squared away asap. :3

Do you want me to make a note that you're looking for a Spring bab from Liquid Crystals, too?
CQy7TyL.png
@Dragondrop Sure thing!
@Dragondrop Sure thing!
@Dragondrop

I would love to buy Onoxia off you! I'll send the cr.
@Dragondrop

I would love to buy Onoxia off you! I'll send the cr.
@Nott Cool, thanks! :3
@Nott Cool, thanks! :3
CQy7TyL.png
Friendly bump~
Friendly bump~
jqqIEB3.gif
@Kell Thanks! :3
@Kell Thanks! :3
CQy7TyL.png
@Dragondrop Damn, both boys! Keep me on the pinglist though!
@Dragondrop Damn, both boys! Keep me on the pinglist though!
@Dragondrop this hatchery is so pretty omg, do you mind putting me on the ping list for night jewels and cold neon?
@Dragondrop this hatchery is so pretty omg, do you mind putting me on the ping list for night jewels and cold neon?
@firecats Sure thing! Thanks for your interest! \o/
@firecats Sure thing! Thanks for your interest! \o/
CQy7TyL.png
@Dragondrop Mind if I scoop up #12626136 , the gold/ivory/white boy? He looks like he'd be an excellent addition to my mirror pack :D

I have never actually bought from a hatchery thread before so I'm not sure what proper etiquette is, forgive me if I'm accidentally rude--I sent a CR? I hope that was OK!
@Dragondrop Mind if I scoop up #12626136 , the gold/ivory/white boy? He looks like he'd be an excellent addition to my mirror pack :D

I have never actually bought from a hatchery thread before so I'm not sure what proper etiquette is, forgive me if I'm accidentally rude--I sent a CR? I hope that was OK!
lightbannerbase-3.gif
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 36 37