Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | — Seeker's // Hiatus
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 185 186
@Seeker Can you take me off of the Imperial Rule preorder-I've tried to make room but its impossible right now. It is a gorgeous accent but I do not have room for a new imp lass or a dragon who could wear it right now.
@Seeker Can you take me off of the Imperial Rule preorder-I've tried to make room but its impossible right now. It is a gorgeous accent but I do not have room for a new imp lass or a dragon who could wear it right now.
Multigaze and Permababy collector.
Browse the lair and let me know what you think.
@Seeker, could you please put me down for two treasure orders of Imperial Rule? Thank you!! C:
@Seeker, could you please put me down for two treasure orders of Imperial Rule? Thank you!! C:
OCapJAm.jpg
@Koneko
Removed, and I understand :)

@cheynei
Yep added, no problem!
@Koneko
Removed, and I understand :)

@cheynei
Yep added, no problem!
KUUYWz1.png S E E K E R
ACCENT SHOP | ART BLOG
FR TUMBLR

some text
light_banner.png cuUj1QL.png

e8D0TxG.png
| SIGNATURES
PAYMENT

Imperial Reign round 4 and Imperial Rule round 1 have just come back!

Imperial Reign
600g or 318,000T

The fourth batch has just arrived today, and those who have not sent payment please do so. You have until the end of Monday (April 27th) to send payment before your accent is put up in the AH.

@Maye @Masumi @Pennifeather

Imperial Rule
600g or 318,000T

The first batch has just arrived today, and those who have not sent payment please do so. You have until the end of Monday (April 27th) to send payment before your accent is put up in the AH.

@Handsome @Niharike @Luunai @Takora @Veracity @Aeonox @ineffabird
PAYMENT

Imperial Reign round 4 and Imperial Rule round 1 have just come back!

Imperial Reign
600g or 318,000T

The fourth batch has just arrived today, and those who have not sent payment please do so. You have until the end of Monday (April 27th) to send payment before your accent is put up in the AH.

@Maye @Masumi @Pennifeather

Imperial Rule
600g or 318,000T

The first batch has just arrived today, and those who have not sent payment please do so. You have until the end of Monday (April 27th) to send payment before your accent is put up in the AH.

@Handsome @Niharike @Luunai @Takora @Veracity @Aeonox @ineffabird
KUUYWz1.png S E E K E R
ACCENT SHOP | ART BLOG
FR TUMBLR

some text

e8D0TxG.png
| SIGNATURES
@Seeker
Could I get a slot for the Imp Reign and Imp Rule please? Or if you have spares lying around I'd like to purchase them?? ouo;;

Edit: And could I be added to the general ping list as well! :)
@Seeker
Could I get a slot for the Imp Reign and Imp Rule please? Or if you have spares lying around I'd like to purchase them?? ouo;;

Edit: And could I be added to the general ping list as well! :)
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@Clavicado
You have been added to the general pinglist and for Imperial Rule. Slots for Imperial Reign are closed at the moment and I've added you to the pinglist for when they open back up!
@Clavicado
You have been added to the general pinglist and for Imperial Rule. Slots for Imperial Reign are closed at the moment and I've added you to the pinglist for when they open back up!
KUUYWz1.png S E E K E R
ACCENT SHOP | ART BLOG
FR TUMBLR

some text

e8D0TxG.png
| SIGNATURES
@Seeker

Thankss! Oh btw, could I please pay in treasure for imp rule?
@Seeker

Thankss! Oh btw, could I please pay in treasure for imp rule?
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
@Seeker could you please put me down for a treasure order of imperial rule? thank you!
@Seeker could you please put me down for a treasure order of imperial rule? thank you!
@seeker

hey, sorry, do you mind if I request my gem slot for Imperial Rule to be converted into a treasure slot? I ran into a bit of complication regarding money and can only pay in t now.

Thank you so much c:
@seeker

hey, sorry, do you mind if I request my gem slot for Imperial Rule to be converted into a treasure slot? I ran into a bit of complication regarding money and can only pay in t now.

Thank you so much c:
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@Seeker
Payment sent for Imperial Rule! ^^
@Seeker
Payment sent for Imperial Rule! ^^
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 185 186