Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Mass Effect
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Omg yes. Mass Effect <3

Even my mom wanted to watch me play ME! XD Since our native language isn't English I had to translate some but she got better at English during the trilogy XDD

Almost every fanfiction I've read since finishing the trilogy is about Femshep and Liara. :DDD

Aria & Councilor Tevos pairing coming second. 'D

So gay. :D
Omg yes. Mass Effect <3

Even my mom wanted to watch me play ME! XD Since our native language isn't English I had to translate some but she got better at English during the trilogy XDD

Almost every fanfiction I've read since finishing the trilogy is about Femshep and Liara. :DDD

Aria & Councilor Tevos pairing coming second. 'D

So gay. :D
My mom thought she was so cool how she knew the name of the main character.
"Shepard's Pie."
OTL
My mom thought she was so cool how she knew the name of the main character.
"Shepard's Pie."
OTL
OK IM GONNA B REAL HERE
i've never actually played mass effect. i watched my older brother play through all three games because i knew i'd be **** at it lmao
THAT HAVING BEEN SAID it still completely obliterated me holy FRICK
i've recently started my own game actually but i've been putting off finishing it because honestly??? i'm rly scared to haha oh man knowing how it all ends....... and i also need all the dlcs so there's that...... let's just say i'm waiting to finish it until i get enough money for the dlcs yeah???

but like dont tell any of my friends because they all think i've played through it myself hah
OK IM GONNA B REAL HERE
i've never actually played mass effect. i watched my older brother play through all three games because i knew i'd be **** at it lmao
THAT HAVING BEEN SAID it still completely obliterated me holy FRICK
i've recently started my own game actually but i've been putting off finishing it because honestly??? i'm rly scared to haha oh man knowing how it all ends....... and i also need all the dlcs so there's that...... let's just say i'm waiting to finish it until i get enough money for the dlcs yeah???

but like dont tell any of my friends because they all think i've played through it myself hah
@Kegs Oh man Shiara is one of my OTPs
I've never been big on Aria x Tevos considering my love for Aria x Nyreen, but I've considering looking into the ship
@Kegs Oh man Shiara is one of my OTPs
I've never been big on Aria x Tevos considering my love for Aria x Nyreen, but I've considering looking into the ship
TaliME2IGN.jpg
@TaliZorahVasNerd OH YES someone likes Shiara too 8D

Aria x Nyreen is cool too, but in my headset, Tevos and Aria have been together before Nyreen and during the trilogy they've been getting back together 8')

And I guess ya like Tali? :DDD Damn shame she can't be romanced by femshep. One of my friends is really upset about it XD I guess some guys would love to romance Garrus with Sheploo too :DD
@TaliZorahVasNerd OH YES someone likes Shiara too 8D

Aria x Nyreen is cool too, but in my headset, Tevos and Aria have been together before Nyreen and during the trilogy they've been getting back together 8')

And I guess ya like Tali? :DDD Damn shame she can't be romanced by femshep. One of my friends is really upset about it XD I guess some guys would love to romance Garrus with Sheploo too :DD
@Kegs
I almost gave up on the game when my friend told me I wouldn't be able to romance Tali (But then I met Liara)
Meanwhile my completely straight guy friend freely admits he would definitely romance Garrus if he could.

Honestly I just kinda wish any Shepard could romance any character, it'd make a lot of people happy.
@Kegs
I almost gave up on the game when my friend told me I wouldn't be able to romance Tali (But then I met Liara)
Meanwhile my completely straight guy friend freely admits he would definitely romance Garrus if he could.

Honestly I just kinda wish any Shepard could romance any character, it'd make a lot of people happy.
TaliME2IGN.jpg
@TaliZorahVasNerd
Oh yes my friend romanced Liara too while she'd totally love to romance Tali :D Liara was my first choice tho so I'm not complaining that much |D

Well why not, Garrus is my Shep's best pal and If I (or her haha) was into men, Garrus would definitely be my choice. My mom, being totally straight liked Liara tho so on our playthrough we romanced her. Just can't romance someone else... :D

Same here, it would be awesome if you could romance Wrex too! XD My mom asked me if you could and was like ":c damn shame" :D And Aria. And just every character you meet more than twice or so. Damn Bioware.
@TaliZorahVasNerd
Oh yes my friend romanced Liara too while she'd totally love to romance Tali :D Liara was my first choice tho so I'm not complaining that much |D

Well why not, Garrus is my Shep's best pal and If I (or her haha) was into men, Garrus would definitely be my choice. My mom, being totally straight liked Liara tho so on our playthrough we romanced her. Just can't romance someone else... :D

Same here, it would be awesome if you could romance Wrex too! XD My mom asked me if you could and was like ":c damn shame" :D And Aria. And just every character you meet more than twice or so. Damn Bioware.
@Mik
It's brilliant, isn't it?
Just, the depth of the game itself is brilliant. So many stories to follow.
I've put far too much of my time into this game.

@Avenger
Oh, really?
Niiiiice.
*makes mental note*
time to indoctrinate all of our friends. >:D

ALSO TO EVERYONE ELSE WELCOME TO THE CLUB
I'M GOING BACK TO BED
@Mik
It's brilliant, isn't it?
Just, the depth of the game itself is brilliant. So many stories to follow.
I've put far too much of my time into this game.

@Avenger
Oh, really?
Niiiiice.
*makes mental note*
time to indoctrinate all of our friends. >:D

ALSO TO EVERYONE ELSE WELCOME TO THE CLUB
I'M GOING BACK TO BED
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
Since there's a sale on the trilogy I've been trying to get several of my friends to buy it.
I'm determined but I'm afraid of being annoying.
Since there's a sale on the trilogy I've been trying to get several of my friends to buy it.
I'm determined but I'm afraid of being annoying.
TaliME2IGN.jpg
@Beguile
I'm honestly so tempted to buy a couple ME themed dragons but the lack of space and money ;~~~;
@Beguile
I'm honestly so tempted to buy a couple ME themed dragons but the lack of space and money ;~~~;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10