Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Another newbie checking in!
Hi there! My name's Lynn. Got interested in FR and joined because of various people on my Tumblr dashboard raving about how awesome the site was.

I certainly hope to make a ton of friends in the future, if you guys will have me. ^^;
Hi there! My name's Lynn. Got interested in FR and joined because of various people on my Tumblr dashboard raving about how awesome the site was.

I certainly hope to make a ton of friends in the future, if you guys will have me. ^^;
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
@Glacidea Welcome fellow ice flight member! I do hope you are enjoying your new icy home :) If there's anything I can help you with, just let me know.
@Glacidea Welcome fellow ice flight member! I do hope you are enjoying your new icy home :) If there's anything I can help you with, just let me know.
DDcjBlJ.jpg
Aaa, thank you for the rather warm welcome. If I run in to any problems, I'll make sure to message you! <3
Aaa, thank you for the rather warm welcome. If I run in to any problems, I'll make sure to message you! <3
@Glacidea

Heey welcome!
I'm new as well, so feel free to add me if you want!

I'm also hoping to make many friends.
:)

I'm quite friendly as well, so if you ever want to just chat with someone, feel free to message me. I promise I won't bite you.
x3
@Glacidea

Heey welcome!
I'm new as well, so feel free to add me if you want!

I'm also hoping to make many friends.
:)

I'm quite friendly as well, so if you ever want to just chat with someone, feel free to message me. I promise I won't bite you.
x3
@ObsidianMantis

Very definitely gonna take you up on that offer! I love having a ton of friends, and another newbie who is also learning how things work is perfect!
@ObsidianMantis

Very definitely gonna take you up on that offer! I love having a ton of friends, and another newbie who is also learning how things work is perfect!
@Glacidea hola, fellow ice flight member! c: Glad to see you joined the chillest flight around.
If you have any questions about anything, I'll be very happy to try and help!

I, too, was converted via Tumblr. It is a very dark place that leads to infinite more dark places.
@Glacidea hola, fellow ice flight member! c: Glad to see you joined the chillest flight around.
If you have any questions about anything, I'll be very happy to try and help!

I, too, was converted via Tumblr. It is a very dark place that leads to infinite more dark places.
** UK: FR time +8 **
WFLfm9v.giffcB95fc.gifIqKV10c.gif
@Glacidea
I like making friends as well!
Normally on other sites I disable friend requests, but I love this site and everyone is so nice, I want to have all the friends.
x)
@Glacidea
I like making friends as well!
Normally on other sites I disable friend requests, but I love this site and everyone is so nice, I want to have all the friends.
x)