Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Nursery Adopts | Closed
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29
@ CitrusHeart Could you do this girl with her two apparel items (Winter Wind and Golden Tail Bangle)? I wasn't sure if the snowflakes are really considered apparel???! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7860508] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/78606/7860508_350.png[/img] [/url] I would love it if you could make her pearl a silverish/mirror color... :3 If the snowflakes count as apparel I will be paying in treasure again! 35,000+2*(10,000) = [u]55,000[/u]
@ CitrusHeart

Could you do this girl with her two apparel items (Winter Wind and Golden Tail Bangle)?
I wasn't sure if the snowflakes are really considered apparel???!

7860508_350.png

I would love it if you could make her pearl a silverish/mirror color... :3

If the snowflakes count as apparel I will be paying in treasure again!
35,000+2*(10,000) = 55,000

feo2Jnj.pngfBVWC4D.png
2yhrNJf.pngU46gcbZ.gif
@CitrusHeart do you need to redo the base, or am i only paying for apparel to be added? :p

so 40k or 75k? :D
@CitrusHeart do you need to redo the base, or am i only paying for apparel to be added? :p

so 40k or 75k? :D
gAOT387.pngrvdOJbd.gif gBQJZ25.gif
@Elimgarak I still have the base so no need to re-pay for that U v U 40k will do~ :3
@Elimgarak I still have the base so no need to re-pay for that U v U 40k will do~ :3
@Sunbyrd Yup~ 8D I can totes do all of that :3
@Sunbyrd Yup~ 8D I can totes do all of that :3
@CitrusHeart - not sure if its me, or what, but my Noc art looks more like ice then silver to me. It matches the eyes too much.
@CitrusHeart - not sure if its me, or what, but my Noc art looks more like ice then silver to me. It matches the eyes too much.
@LittleStarWolf that may be due to the environment lighting i like to add which made it look more blue. Would you like me to adjust it so it look more grey/silver?
@LittleStarWolf that may be due to the environment lighting i like to add which made it look more blue. Would you like me to adjust it so it look more grey/silver?
@CitrusHeart - Yes please. I want it to be perfect since its her first piece of artwork.
@CitrusHeart - Yes please. I want it to be perfect since its her first piece of artwork.
@LittleStarWolf Ok~ Will do U v U I'll let you know when I'm finished. I'm in class for another hour
@LittleStarWolf Ok~ Will do U v U I'll let you know when I'm finished. I'm in class for another hour
@CitrusHeart - No rush!
@CitrusHeart - No rush!
@CitrusHeart

Yay!!! Perfect! :D
I'll send payment in a second lol!
@CitrusHeart

Yay!!! Perfect! :D
I'll send payment in a second lol!
feo2Jnj.pngfBVWC4D.png
2yhrNJf.pngU46gcbZ.gif
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29