Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | What is this item? (answered)
I haven't been on FR recently due to rl things so I guess I missed something important. I just checked my hoard and found an item called Marva's Glorious Thread. I see that it's a chest but the collector in me is afraid to open it in case it disappears. Can anyone tell me when this was given out and if it vanishes if opened. Thank you to anyone who answers.
I haven't been on FR recently due to rl things so I guess I missed something important. I just checked my hoard and found an item called Marva's Glorious Thread. I see that it's a chest but the collector in me is afraid to open it in case it disappears. Can anyone tell me when this was given out and if it vanishes if opened. Thank you to anyone who answers.
@Kiessery
It was given out on 1st of April, and it's an April Fool's Day present. You get a sweater out of the thread (chest) and an empty chest that can be opened unlimited times that changes color every time you open. But you get only one sweater out of it.

It was that for the whole of April 1st you can open the chest to change color and choose which one you like best. Then after the day is gone you can open it to get the sweater in the color of the thread. But since you've missed it on 1st of April, you can only open it into whatever the color it came as. I suggest you search AH with keyword "sweater" to see if you like it or not first, before you decide whether to open or not.
@Kiessery
It was given out on 1st of April, and it's an April Fool's Day present. You get a sweater out of the thread (chest) and an empty chest that can be opened unlimited times that changes color every time you open. But you get only one sweater out of it.

It was that for the whole of April 1st you can open the chest to change color and choose which one you like best. Then after the day is gone you can open it to get the sweater in the color of the thread. But since you've missed it on 1st of April, you can only open it into whatever the color it came as. I suggest you search AH with keyword "sweater" to see if you like it or not first, before you decide whether to open or not.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@Kiessery It's an item that was given to everyone for April Fools day. it has one of 5 sweater apparel items inside and the thread will turn into depleted thread. The sweaters are also available from gilded chests and Pinkerton.
It might be best to hang onto it if you're a collector or want to sell it in the future as it'll probably be more valuable than the items inside.
@Kiessery It's an item that was given to everyone for April Fools day. it has one of 5 sweater apparel items inside and the thread will turn into depleted thread. The sweaters are also available from gilded chests and Pinkerton.
It might be best to hang onto it if you're a collector or want to sell it in the future as it'll probably be more valuable than the items inside.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@hat17 Thank you, I just searched the AH, none of those sweaters look that good xD so I think I will be keeping the thread sealed.
@hat17 Thank you, I just searched the AH, none of those sweaters look that good xD so I think I will be keeping the thread sealed.