Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Help Me name my Chinchilla
1 2 3
I am getting a chinchilla pretty soon and I am going to need a name for him. The breeder hasnt sent me his pics yet so I will update with a picture or two once I get them if I remember to.

Heres some general info about my chinchilla,
He is standard grey, he is a he, he is 4 years old.

I want to name him after some sort of rock, like some sort of grey rock that is neat and has a neat name. So if you know of any cool grey rock names dont be afraid to voice them!!

Also, if you reply it would be super awesome if you could ping me so I know if you say something.

@ReaverIndustries
I am getting a chinchilla pretty soon and I am going to need a name for him. The breeder hasnt sent me his pics yet so I will update with a picture or two once I get them if I remember to.

Heres some general info about my chinchilla,
He is standard grey, he is a he, he is 4 years old.

I want to name him after some sort of rock, like some sort of grey rock that is neat and has a neat name. So if you know of any cool grey rock names dont be afraid to voice them!!

Also, if you reply it would be super awesome if you could ping me so I know if you say something.

@ReaverIndustries
@ReaverIndustries

For rocks there's Slate or Basalt or Scoria (more of a reddish black though).

For stones or gems there's Hematite (the gray variety) or Agate (again the gray variety).

That's all I could find right now ^^
@ReaverIndustries

For rocks there's Slate or Basalt or Scoria (more of a reddish black though).

For stones or gems there's Hematite (the gray variety) or Agate (again the gray variety).

That's all I could find right now ^^
EIkP0.gifjmKlO.gif
^click the eggs/dragons!^
For some reason my mind goes to Gravel... I don't know why. Maybe Marble, Shale, or Pumice?

I am not the best with names.
For some reason my mind goes to Gravel... I don't know why. Maybe Marble, Shale, or Pumice?

I am not the best with names.
Oh man! I had a chin!

His name was Biggs.

He was 4 when I got him and passed on about three years ago at 8. Didn't take the move back to my mom's well. I think the dogs stressed him out because he stopped eating.

I wanted a nerdy geeky name and when I got him, well lets just say he was HUGE for a male. I mean... He was bigger than some of the females the rescue had. Got him from a chin rescue. So his name became Biggs. He was super funny too. Loved to play tag with my cat.

As for name. If you are going for stones I like Howlite. It's a soft grey color with dark grey streaks in it's natural state.

@ReaverIndustries
Oh man! I had a chin!

His name was Biggs.

He was 4 when I got him and passed on about three years ago at 8. Didn't take the move back to my mom's well. I think the dogs stressed him out because he stopped eating.

I wanted a nerdy geeky name and when I got him, well lets just say he was HUGE for a male. I mean... He was bigger than some of the females the rescue had. Got him from a chin rescue. So his name became Biggs. He was super funny too. Loved to play tag with my cat.

As for name. If you are going for stones I like Howlite. It's a soft grey color with dark grey streaks in it's natural state.

@ReaverIndustries
Marble would be a cute name! Other rock names could be Granite, Shale, and Pebble.

My 7th grade science teacher had two chinchillas, Chester (white) and Gizmo(dark gray). I would get done with my classwork early so I could play with them. C:

*forgot to ping @ReaverIndustries
Marble would be a cute name! Other rock names could be Granite, Shale, and Pebble.

My 7th grade science teacher had two chinchillas, Chester (white) and Gizmo(dark gray). I would get done with my classwork early so I could play with them. C:

*forgot to ping @ReaverIndustries
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
Aw, Marble and other earthy names would be cute...

Knowing me I would name the chinchilla "Storm" or "Minccino/Chincinno" like the Pokemon (sp?).

Maybe "Rhyolite" "Dolomite" "Gneiss" or "Quartzite".
Aw, Marble and other earthy names would be cute...

Knowing me I would name the chinchilla "Storm" or "Minccino/Chincinno" like the Pokemon (sp?).

Maybe "Rhyolite" "Dolomite" "Gneiss" or "Quartzite".
HzGpUHb.png
So many good names o3o A pokemon name would be cool too. Good thing i have like two weeks to think of a name lol Heres a picture of him [img]http://img11.deviantart.net/c677/i/2015/111/7/e/chinchilla___by_autumnpengu-d8qiocy.jpg[/img]
So many good names o3o

A pokemon name would be cool too. Good thing i have like two weeks to think of a name lol

Heres a picture of him
chinchilla___by_autumnpengu-d8qiocy.jpg
@ReaverIndustrie Aw chinnies! I like Marble or Granite as a name. Chinchillas are the best ^_^ Yours is very cute looking! I used to have four of them. A standard grey/wild color long tail female named Tornado, a hetero beige long tail female named Twister, a beautiful mosaic short tail male named Tsunami, and he and Tornado had a (hybrid) standard grey baby named Typhoon. Oh man, I miss them so much. Especially Twister (whom was partly blind and therefor very trusting, and I'd put her in my shirt and go to the pet store or whatever, and she'd sleep in there and occasionally poke her head out - I'd get the funniest reactions). But most of all I miss Tsunami. He was so incredibly friendly, he could tap dance and he loved [url=http://necrosisdemon.deviantart.com/art/LET-ME-HOLD-YOU-video-304065186?q=gallery%3ANecrosisDemon%2F32129573&qo=46]Chinny Hand Hugs[/url] (video, beware of cuteness overload) Bonus chinny babbu for your viewing pleasure (Typhoon at 5 days old with Auntie Twister). [img]http://i.imgur.com/hJDoUzp.png[/img] I'm sorry for the spam but UGH CHINNIES *LOVE*
@ReaverIndustrie Aw chinnies! I like Marble or Granite as a name. Chinchillas are the best ^_^ Yours is very cute looking!

I used to have four of them. A standard grey/wild color long tail female named Tornado, a hetero beige long tail female named Twister, a beautiful mosaic short tail male named Tsunami, and he and Tornado had a (hybrid) standard grey baby named Typhoon.

Oh man, I miss them so much. Especially Twister (whom was partly blind and therefor very trusting, and I'd put her in my shirt and go to the pet store or whatever, and she'd sleep in there and occasionally poke her head out - I'd get the funniest reactions).

But most of all I miss Tsunami. He was so incredibly friendly, he could tap dance and he loved Chinny Hand Hugs (video, beware of cuteness overload)

Bonus chinny babbu for your viewing pleasure (Typhoon at 5 days old with Auntie Twister).
hJDoUzp.png

I'm sorry for the spam but UGH CHINNIES *LOVE*
Hoarding:
Wildwood Owlet 9 hours ahead of FR Sakura Owlet
@ReaverIndustries What about Geode?
@ReaverIndustries What about Geode?
Oh, i really luke geode. Maybe ill name him that..... Or...
Geodude!

Lol
Oh, i really luke geode. Maybe ill name him that..... Or...
Geodude!

Lol
1 2 3