Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Pinkerton daily Item doesn't show
The Daily item i am receiving from Pinkerton doesn't pop up, or show at all, when i click the button to get it. The button itself turns grey and there is no notification on what i have been receiving.

This is the second time in a row, and on different computers / different internet connections, which would make it odd if it is an issue coming from me.
The Daily item i am receiving from Pinkerton doesn't pop up, or show at all, when i click the button to get it. The button itself turns grey and there is no notification on what i have been receiving.

This is the second time in a row, and on different computers / different internet connections, which would make it odd if it is an issue coming from me.
Just had this error happen to me a minute ago. Clicked 'Grab an Item', but there were no pop-ups informing me what item I received. Just went straight to loading the page with the button greyed out, as if I already claimed an item.

I have no idea if I actually did end up with an item, though; there's too much stuff in my hoard to tell! Sorry. :c
Just had this error happen to me a minute ago. Clicked 'Grab an Item', but there were no pop-ups informing me what item I received. Just went straight to loading the page with the button greyed out, as if I already claimed an item.

I have no idea if I actually did end up with an item, though; there's too much stuff in my hoard to tell! Sorry. :c
ZdK17GO.pngkAZ7Cju.png
@woodwinds

Every button is working for me now! Check maybe they solved the issue already!
@woodwinds

Every button is working for me now! Check maybe they solved the issue already!