Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Wavecrest Saturnalia Contest Discussion
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 50 51
@beckyh2112 I would if I ever have gems to make one ;u;
@beckyh2112 I would if I ever have gems to make one ;u;
f908c3599f078716f84a80880552614d3294d766.png
tumblr_nmyk4lVvXv1s0dicwo1_r1_500.png
@Sesha
Thank you! It's going to be a tough one for the judges. So many amazing accents and skins.
@Sesha
Thank you! It's going to be a tough one for the judges. So many amazing accents and skins.
CK1QM1M.png94773672.png94679027.png94679031.png94484732.png45872.png
I'd like some feedback on my accent. I feel like I've been staring at it too long to actually see it. [img]http://i.imgur.com/P4N2AB4.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/oeYA58R.gif[/img]
I'd like some feedback on my accent. I feel like I've been staring at it too long to actually see it.
P4N2AB4.png
oeYA58R.gif
@aetherGeologist - I *adore* That Snapper skin. If you don't win and plan on publishing it anyway please put my name down on the ping list!
@aetherGeologist - I *adore* That Snapper skin. If you don't win and plan on publishing it anyway please put my name down on the ping list!
dR1OCbi.png
Once you go Snap you never go back
Could I get some feedback on my accents for the contest? I wanna know if there's any way I can improve them and whatnot before it's time for them to be judged Temp name is Inner Aquarium, but I'd love some help properly naming it [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/2d95/f/2015/109/c/8/inner_aquarium_copy_by_xalnecthenobody-d8qdhml.png[/img] And then Sea Spray [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/9645/f/2015/109/2/b/sea_spray_copy_by_xalnecthenobody-d8qdi5j.png[/img]
Could I get some feedback on my accents for the contest? I wanna know if there's any way I can improve them and whatnot before it's time for them to be judged

Temp name is Inner Aquarium, but I'd love some help properly naming it
inner_aquarium_copy_by_xalnecthenobody-d8qdhml.png

And then Sea Spray
sea_spray_copy_by_xalnecthenobody-d8qdi5j.png
zs1DWZ7.png
@ravendragons I would add more detail to the wildclaw's horns if I were you. I think the belly could also use more texture and line width variation. You might try using a brush for the white instead of the pen/pencil tool
@ravendragons I would add more detail to the wildclaw's horns if I were you. I think the belly could also use more texture and line width variation. You might try using a brush for the white instead of the pen/pencil tool
I'm considering entering (late lol), and I had a question for more experienced skin/accent makers:

Is anyone making theirs with Gimp? It's fine, right? I can't figure out how to get Gimp save as PNG-24 but I'm fairly sure that requirement is only for transparency and that Gimp's 32-bit pngs are just fine.

Your accents are just stunning! There are some I've stopped and admired for an extended period, they're so well-made. Lots of beautiful designs.

Edit: Actually I did have one more question: do we submit the accent with the lineart layer, with the lineart layer but with the parts not relevant to the skin erased, or just the accent by itself (i.e if one layer, just that layer in the dimensions required)?
I'm considering entering (late lol), and I had a question for more experienced skin/accent makers:

Is anyone making theirs with Gimp? It's fine, right? I can't figure out how to get Gimp save as PNG-24 but I'm fairly sure that requirement is only for transparency and that Gimp's 32-bit pngs are just fine.

Your accents are just stunning! There are some I've stopped and admired for an extended period, they're so well-made. Lots of beautiful designs.

Edit: Actually I did have one more question: do we submit the accent with the lineart layer, with the lineart layer but with the parts not relevant to the skin erased, or just the accent by itself (i.e if one layer, just that layer in the dimensions required)?
Dsf90Ws.gif
hello
When pinging,
One O, two S's -
Lock-eh-NOSS-ay

77EXE7O.jpg
Buns for Tuns!
hi there
ZV3u2zJ.gif
@Raire Loving it so far! If it wins, I'd totally put in on all my female guardians. The only thing I'll recommend is varying the ripple lines to make it seem more organic (and maybe making them brighter but that's not always possible). It looks really good on crackle! Keep up the good work! 0u0
@Raire Loving it so far! If it wins, I'd totally put in on all my female guardians. The only thing I'll recommend is varying the ripple lines to make it seem more organic (and maybe making them brighter but that's not always possible). It looks really good on crackle! Keep up the good work! 0u0
@theplastics

I love your submission!
@theplastics

I love your submission!
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
@Lililira thank you! :3
@Lililira thank you! :3
1ffgBbR.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 50 51