Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Gilded Wings] Stoned Cryface Lvl 25s!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@Arintol Thanks a bunch! She's really gorgeous and I need another plague dragon.
@Arintol Thanks a bunch! She's really gorgeous and I need another plague dragon.
shallow and empty and filled with regret.
@Arintol Looks like I'm a bit too late to pick up Rush, really nice one there.

Would I be able to reserve Dash though?
@Arintol Looks like I'm a bit too late to pick up Rush, really nice one there.

Would I be able to reserve Dash though?
@Monopool
Sure! He'll be done in the next 2-5 days, I'll ping you when he's finished training! :)
@Monopool
Sure! He'll be done in the next 2-5 days, I'll ping you when he's finished training! :)
iJ93GfK.png
@Arintol Thanks! Looking forward to it
@Arintol Thanks! Looking forward to it
@Subjugation
Rush is done training! Assuming you'd still like to buy her, would you like to pay in gems or treasure? It's 350k, or 700 gems. And would you like me to stat her a certain way? (She has over 400 unassigned stats.) She has a brief bio, would you like me to delete it, elaborate on it, or leave it as it is? :3
You can send a CR if you want her now. If you don't want her anymore, just let me know, or if you don't have the money just tell me how you want to pay and I'll send a CR you can accept whenever you're ready.

@Monopool
Dash is done training! Assuming you'd still like to buy him, would you like to pay in gems or treasure? It's 350k, or 700 gems. Would you like me to stat him for you? I haven't written the bio I had in mind for him down in his info box yet, but I can if you want me to. :)
You can send a CR if you want him now. If you don't want him anymore, just let me know, or if you don't have the money just tell me how you want to pay and I'll send a CR you can accept whenever you're ready.
@Subjugation
Rush is done training! Assuming you'd still like to buy her, would you like to pay in gems or treasure? It's 350k, or 700 gems. And would you like me to stat her a certain way? (She has over 400 unassigned stats.) She has a brief bio, would you like me to delete it, elaborate on it, or leave it as it is? :3
You can send a CR if you want her now. If you don't want her anymore, just let me know, or if you don't have the money just tell me how you want to pay and I'll send a CR you can accept whenever you're ready.

@Monopool
Dash is done training! Assuming you'd still like to buy him, would you like to pay in gems or treasure? It's 350k, or 700 gems. Would you like me to stat him for you? I haven't written the bio I had in mind for him down in his info box yet, but I can if you want me to. :)
You can send a CR if you want him now. If you don't want him anymore, just let me know, or if you don't have the money just tell me how you want to pay and I'll send a CR you can accept whenever you're ready.
iJ93GfK.png
@Arintol I would still like to buy her! Unfortunately I'm falling a little behind, so would you accept a mixed payment? I have 320k t and some gems, do you have a current ratio? I haven't decided on the setup I want for her so just leave the unassigned stats for now? And I'd love if you elaborated on her bio!
@Arintol I would still like to buy her! Unfortunately I'm falling a little behind, so would you accept a mixed payment? I have 320k t and some gems, do you have a current ratio? I haven't decided on the setup I want for her so just leave the unassigned stats for now? And I'd love if you elaborated on her bio!
@Subjugation
Yes, I do accept mixed payments! Usually I go by a 1:500 gem ratio since it's easy to work with. Shall I send a CR once I've finished up her bio?
@Subjugation
Yes, I do accept mixed payments! Usually I go by a 1:500 gem ratio since it's easy to work with. Shall I send a CR once I've finished up her bio?
iJ93GfK.png
@Arintol Sure thing! Do you want to set up a CR for 325k and I send 50 gems in a message? If that all adds up.
@Arintol Sure thing! Do you want to set up a CR for 325k and I send 50 gems in a message? If that all adds up.
@Arintol Hey, still up for it and I'll pay with gems. I think I can handle the stats, although if you had a bio in mind, I'd happy to see it added! Feel free to send a request for the gems whenever you're ready with that and I'll accept it.
@Arintol Hey, still up for it and I'll pay with gems. I think I can handle the stats, although if you had a bio in mind, I'd happy to see it added! Feel free to send a request for the gems whenever you're ready with that and I'll accept it.
Hello, Is it possible to reserve Ember?

@Arintol
Hello, Is it possible to reserve Ember?

@Arintol
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13