Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Sprites & Other Retired Familiars
1 2 3 4
@WishingCharm Can I offer you 2.4k gems for the plague sprite?
@WishingCharm Can I offer you 2.4k gems for the plague sprite?
5cx1lc.jpg
@WishingCharm - I can offer around 25k gems for Light Sprite. I am not sure if the auction house is inflated ..
@WishingCharm - I can offer around 25k gems for Light Sprite. I am not sure if the auction house is inflated ..
@WishingCharm what gem price were you thinking for the light sprite?
@WishingCharm what gem price were you thinking for the light sprite?
gTPHlx1.png

amDp0iN.png
@WishingCharm

I am extremely interested in a light sprite,
What price were you looking for?
@WishingCharm

I am extremely interested in a light sprite,
What price were you looking for?
@WishingCharm

How much are you looking at for you nature, water and plague sprites?
@WishingCharm

How much are you looking at for you nature, water and plague sprites?
@WishingCharm

do you have an idea for a price for a lightning sprite and a fire sprite? :)
thank you! :D
@WishingCharm

do you have an idea for a price for a lightning sprite and a fire sprite? :)
thank you! :D
@FreezeFlash
pinging myself for akirbeak at a later date!
@FreezeFlash
pinging myself for akirbeak at a later date!
3ong.gif
@Wishingcharm 6000g for fire sprite
@Wishingcharm 6000g for fire sprite
@WishingCharm How many gems would you want for one of the Plague Sprites?
@WishingCharm How many gems would you want for one of the Plague Sprites?
Y3RzN6P.png
@kaykat I could do a Golden Bantam Fangar or Earth Sprite for a Coatl Scroll if either of those work for you? :)

@RainbowPecan Would you be able to do 2.6k gems for a Plague Sprite?

@anon I'm sorry, but I paid over 40k gems for the Light Sprites each and wouldn't be comfortable letting them go for anything less than that. :( The AH price is the correct current price for them.

@Fie @Imbaraturah I'm looking at offers of over 40k gems for the Light Sprites each, since that's what I paid for them. :)

@Devilbaby I was thinking 2.6k gems for a Plague Sprite, 1.8k gems for a Nature Sprite, and 730 gems for a Water Sprite.

@Kaan Around 3.4k gems for a Lightning Sprite and maybe 8k gems on a Fire Sprite?

@FlyHigh I'm sorry, but 6000g is a bit low on a Fire Sprite for me. :( The last one I saw sell sold for a little over 7000 (I think it went for 7200g) if I remember right.

@Keraunic I was thinking 2.6k for a Plague Sprite. :)
@kaykat I could do a Golden Bantam Fangar or Earth Sprite for a Coatl Scroll if either of those work for you? :)

@RainbowPecan Would you be able to do 2.6k gems for a Plague Sprite?

@anon I'm sorry, but I paid over 40k gems for the Light Sprites each and wouldn't be comfortable letting them go for anything less than that. :( The AH price is the correct current price for them.

@Fie @Imbaraturah I'm looking at offers of over 40k gems for the Light Sprites each, since that's what I paid for them. :)

@Devilbaby I was thinking 2.6k gems for a Plague Sprite, 1.8k gems for a Nature Sprite, and 730 gems for a Water Sprite.

@Kaan Around 3.4k gems for a Lightning Sprite and maybe 8k gems on a Fire Sprite?

@FlyHigh I'm sorry, but 6000g is a bit low on a Fire Sprite for me. :( The last one I saw sell sold for a little over 7000 (I think it went for 7200g) if I remember right.

@Keraunic I was thinking 2.6k for a Plague Sprite. :)
tumblr_inline_nk71av7YHf1qg2i5p.png
1 2 3 4