Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | MASSIVE Lair Clearout! Pairs and more~
1 2
@NineEyes

Oh, okay. Sorry about that!How about Aubrey and JohnSilver? What are the prices for them?
@NineEyes

Oh, okay. Sorry about that!How about Aubrey and JohnSilver? What are the prices for them?
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
@BambooCrab Would 20k each be ok? ^^
@BambooCrab Would 20k each be ok? ^^
cP22QlS.png
@NineEyes

I'm okay with 20k for JohnSilver. But would you be willing to drop Aubrey's price to 15k? Would that work for you?
@NineEyes

I'm okay with 20k for JohnSilver. But would you be willing to drop Aubrey's price to 15k? Would that work for you?
@BambooCrab Since you're taking them both I'd be ok with that, I'm glad they found a good home ^^ I'll send them over :D!
@BambooCrab Since you're taking them both I'd be ok with that, I'm glad they found a good home ^^ I'll send them over :D!
cP22QlS.png
@NineEyes

Thank you so much! I'll take good care of them! :D
@NineEyes

Thank you so much! I'll take good care of them! :D
@NineEyes
Would you be willing to take onyx cobras or hummingbirbs or other items (sorry i know you said fodder but i am fresh out of $$$)

(btw im eyeing Maturin)
@NineEyes
Would you be willing to take onyx cobras or hummingbirbs or other items (sorry i know you said fodder but i am fresh out of $$$)

(btw im eyeing Maturin)
@flamingcakes I don't really need those at the moment ;_; Though if you have any berserkers/eliminate/ambush I'd be able to accept those ^^
@flamingcakes I don't really need those at the moment ;_; Though if you have any berserkers/eliminate/ambush I'd be able to accept those ^^
cP22QlS.png
@NineEyes
orz i dont, thank you though!
@NineEyes
orz i dont, thank you though!
bump~
bump~
cP22QlS.png
1 2