Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Closed to Entries
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@RevaSharkbait okey dokey. Lady's already taken so I'll set your name aside for now. Setesh and Fluttershy's 2 eggs hatch tomorrow. Spring and Summer's 3 the day after that.
@RevaSharkbait okey dokey. Lady's already taken so I'll set your name aside for now. Setesh and Fluttershy's 2 eggs hatch tomorrow. Spring and Summer's 3 the day after that.
uLWyHOm.pngskFkz3n.png
@HollowedAngel

don't forget to accept the Crossroads request
@HollowedAngel

don't forget to accept the Crossroads request
uLWyHOm.pngskFkz3n.png
@bonesdarling ahhh sorry! ;u;
didn't see it. Accepted now! c:
@bonesdarling ahhh sorry! ;u;
didn't see it. Accepted now! c:
@ShwintyKat @Elenoremari @Vamtaro @neonpixie

you guys are all winners, if you could get back to me with your top 3-6 choices of dragons I'll get those to you. I don't want to announce another group of winners until a few more of you have gotten back to me. (:

Dragons start on page four of my lair, with Antirrhopus. (If they have a familiar, they're not included.)

If you're not interested anymore, that's totally fine. But please drop a quick reply letting me know. Don't just leave me hanging. :/
@ShwintyKat @Elenoremari @Vamtaro @neonpixie

you guys are all winners, if you could get back to me with your top 3-6 choices of dragons I'll get those to you. I don't want to announce another group of winners until a few more of you have gotten back to me. (:

Dragons start on page four of my lair, with Antirrhopus. (If they have a familiar, they're not included.)

If you're not interested anymore, that's totally fine. But please drop a quick reply letting me know. Don't just leave me hanging. :/
uLWyHOm.pngskFkz3n.png
@speedemon

hey so you're a winner! unfortunately when you signed up for the giveaway on tumblr, you said your username was speedemon04 so the previous ping I sent you obviously didn't go through. If you could choose your top 3 or so dragon choices from my lair, (starting on page 4 with Antirrhopus) I'll get a dragon to you. The hatchlings I have do count, if you were wondering. As do the upcoming nests I have. So if none of my current dragons interest you, but one of my nests do, just let me know and I'll set your name aside til the nest hatches.
@speedemon

hey so you're a winner! unfortunately when you signed up for the giveaway on tumblr, you said your username was speedemon04 so the previous ping I sent you obviously didn't go through. If you could choose your top 3 or so dragon choices from my lair, (starting on page 4 with Antirrhopus) I'll get a dragon to you. The hatchlings I have do count, if you were wondering. As do the upcoming nests I have. So if none of my current dragons interest you, but one of my nests do, just let me know and I'll set your name aside til the nest hatches.
uLWyHOm.pngskFkz3n.png
@HollowedAngel no worries, enjoy~
@HollowedAngel no worries, enjoy~
uLWyHOm.pngskFkz3n.png
@bonesdarling Oh goodness my bad! I changed my name because the numbers distracted me OOP :3 My top 3 in order of preference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12372550] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/123726/12372550_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12372552] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/123726/12372552_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7245849] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72459/7245849_350.png[/img] [/url] Thank you very much!
@bonesdarling Oh goodness my bad! I changed my name because the numbers distracted me OOP :3

My top 3 in order of preference:

12372550_350.png

12372552_350.png

7245849_350.png

Thank you very much!
water-signbols-2.gifUNPhPIE.gifbi_egg.png
Sorry, I didn't know how to do that, just did it :)
Sorry, I didn't know how to do that, just did it :)
@lovefortheinsane no worries, you're new (:
@lovefortheinsane no worries, you're new (:
uLWyHOm.pngskFkz3n.png
sixth group of winners! doing a group of eight this time since there's still some pending pings
  1. @mindfreakmagic
  2. @Lambach
  3. @Sunbyrd
  4. @Delianna
  5. @jinxthe1st
  6. @fredao
  7. @Raffle
  8. @PurpleWeddings

everyone on the list should tell me their top 3-6 choices and dragons will be handed out on a first-come first serve basis. it's not as fair, but quite frankly, I want these dragons gone lol. Again, if you're no longer interested, just let me know.

Congratulations~

Just a reminder that dragons start on page four of my lair, with Antirrhopus. (If they have a familiar, they're not included.)

I will be including hatchlings that I already have. I will also be including the nests I have ready to hatch, but don't currently have room for. SO. If your name is drawn as a winner and you're not really interested in what's left in my lair, but you think you'd be interested in an egg from one of the nests I've yet to hatch, let me know and I'll set your name aside until the nest hatches.

If you were previously pinged and haven't chosen your dragons yet, you still can. Just let me know! :) [@ShwintyKat @Elenoremari @Vamtaro @neonpixie] If I don't hear back from you by the end of the day, I'm gonna have to assume you're no longer interested. It's been several days at this point for a couple of you.
sixth group of winners! doing a group of eight this time since there's still some pending pings
  1. @mindfreakmagic
  2. @Lambach
  3. @Sunbyrd
  4. @Delianna
  5. @jinxthe1st
  6. @fredao
  7. @Raffle
  8. @PurpleWeddings

everyone on the list should tell me their top 3-6 choices and dragons will be handed out on a first-come first serve basis. it's not as fair, but quite frankly, I want these dragons gone lol. Again, if you're no longer interested, just let me know.

Congratulations~

Just a reminder that dragons start on page four of my lair, with Antirrhopus. (If they have a familiar, they're not included.)

I will be including hatchlings that I already have. I will also be including the nests I have ready to hatch, but don't currently have room for. SO. If your name is drawn as a winner and you're not really interested in what's left in my lair, but you think you'd be interested in an egg from one of the nests I've yet to hatch, let me know and I'll set your name aside until the nest hatches.

If you were previously pinged and haven't chosen your dragons yet, you still can. Just let me know! :) [@ShwintyKat @Elenoremari @Vamtaro @neonpixie] If I don't hear back from you by the end of the day, I'm gonna have to assume you're no longer interested. It's been several days at this point for a couple of you.
uLWyHOm.pngskFkz3n.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22