Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTNING]What is "SPRING"? DRAWIN
1 2 ... 157 158 159 160 161 ... 195 196
@tincanicarus sending you some arcanite interns. they've been researching the influence of this "spring" underwater. one of them has today's breed bonus.
@tincanicarus sending you some arcanite interns. they've been researching the influence of this "spring" underwater. one of them has today's breed bonus.
Hey guys! I see you must have locked the first 9000 dragons on the spreadsheet. Is there a way we can see? I had some dragons taken overnight and want to double check the entries. :)
Hey guys! I see you must have locked the first 9000 dragons on the spreadsheet. Is there a way we can see? I had some dragons taken overnight and want to double check the entries. :)
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
@tincanicarus Sending you few interns! :) I see you are online alone, so no need to hurry -I have plenty left to train. ^^
@tincanicarus Sending you few interns! :) I see you are online alone, so no need to hurry -I have plenty left to train. ^^
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
@tincanicarus Sending you a lvl 7 with tiger!
@tincanicarus Sending you a lvl 7 with tiger!
@tincanicarus
Sending you a young Arcanite intern who has been learning about spring with the other hatchlings in the lair. He had hoped to be fully grown when joining the effort, but that won't be until tomorrow, and he is eager to help, so he asked to be sent today when he learned of the deadline. Also, he has today's tiger gene bonus.
@tincanicarus
Sending you a young Arcanite intern who has been learning about spring with the other hatchlings in the lair. He had hoped to be fully grown when joining the effort, but that won't be until tomorrow, and he is eager to help, so he asked to be sent today when he learned of the deadline. Also, he has today's tiger gene bonus.
tOvDFgM.png
@tincanicarus Send you 4 lv8s with gene and breed bonuses
@tincanicarus Send you 4 lv8s with gene and breed bonuses
I am trying to stay afloat here, bear with me! There is a real flood incoming of interns! I'd appreciate if everybody would send me their dergs pre-named, I'm afraid in the hurry I accidentally exalted some unnameds meep ^^;
I am trying to stay afloat here, bear with me! There is a real flood incoming of interns! I'd appreciate if everybody would send me their dergs pre-named, I'm afraid in the hurry I accidentally exalted some unnameds meep ^^;
tumblr_inline_nm3gqhG6rQ1qmu9vp_540.png
@Axikor if you check the User Info tab you can see how many dergs have been recorded and how many tickets you have, I'm sorry but there's no way I'll unhide all the rows, it'll slow me down even further - but they'll be all unhidden when we're done in a couple hours! ^^;
@Axikor if you check the User Info tab you can see how many dergs have been recorded and how many tickets you have, I'm sorry but there's no way I'll unhide all the rows, it'll slow me down even further - but they'll be all unhidden when we're done in a couple hours! ^^;
tumblr_inline_nm3gqhG6rQ1qmu9vp_540.png
@tincanicarus

Ok thanks!
@tincanicarus

Ok thanks!
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
@tincanicarus

I'm sending over eight level 7s !
@tincanicarus

I'm sending over eight level 7s !
1 2 ... 157 158 159 160 161 ... 195 196