Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Private RP
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
@Waterfallen @Scryzze @Panthalassa
Aurora perked her head up at the sound of rustling leaves, then curled her body back up into a corkscrew in mild panic. "BANDITS! Bandits here to steal my--" She clutched her bag in her foreclaws and relaxed her body again at the sight of the amber sap. "Oh, my..." The Spiral cooed, crawling up to get a closer look. It looked like something a Fae dragon would build its nest with, and it was so perfect! She picked it up in her foreclaws, gazing down at it with wide, blue eyes. The kleptomaniac grinned, her tail curling to and fro as she rolled the sphere from paw to paw. "How... Pretty... Surely... The Fae it belongs to won't mind if I... Borrowed it..."

She clutched the sphere to her chest and looked back at the others, curling herself up to ease her fright. The Guardian, wary of me!?! The statement seemed ironic to her. "The Gatekeeper? What gate to you keep?" She asked with a small laugh, like she had made a clever joke. "I'm quite fond of gates, myself. Small ones, big ones, one's that keep monsters away and the ones that don't. You know..." She slowly went silent as she looked back to where the leaves rustled, where the Tundra was lumbering over towards the noise. "What is it, Icewater? See anything?" She asked, crawling over out of curiosity. She rose up on her hind legs, sticking her head through the bushes to stare down at the Fae dragon, large eyes blinking. "No worries, friends! It's not a monster, just a Fae. A..." She widened her eyes in realization. The amber must belong to THIS Fae! She cleared her throat, then silently dropped the amber in her bag and carefully stuck out her head to help the Fae to a stand. "You alright, little one? What's wrong? Did you run out of fuel?"
Aurora perked her head up at the sound of rustling leaves, then curled her body back up into a corkscrew in mild panic. "BANDITS! Bandits here to steal my--" She clutched her bag in her foreclaws and relaxed her body again at the sight of the amber sap. "Oh, my..." The Spiral cooed, crawling up to get a closer look. It looked like something a Fae dragon would build its nest with, and it was so perfect! She picked it up in her foreclaws, gazing down at it with wide, blue eyes. The kleptomaniac grinned, her tail curling to and fro as she rolled the sphere from paw to paw. "How... Pretty... Surely... The Fae it belongs to won't mind if I... Borrowed it..."

She clutched the sphere to her chest and looked back at the others, curling herself up to ease her fright. The Guardian, wary of me!?! The statement seemed ironic to her. "The Gatekeeper? What gate to you keep?" She asked with a small laugh, like she had made a clever joke. "I'm quite fond of gates, myself. Small ones, big ones, one's that keep monsters away and the ones that don't. You know..." She slowly went silent as she looked back to where the leaves rustled, where the Tundra was lumbering over towards the noise. "What is it, Icewater? See anything?" She asked, crawling over out of curiosity. She rose up on her hind legs, sticking her head through the bushes to stare down at the Fae dragon, large eyes blinking. "No worries, friends! It's not a monster, just a Fae. A..." She widened her eyes in realization. The amber must belong to THIS Fae! She cleared her throat, then silently dropped the amber in her bag and carefully stuck out her head to help the Fae to a stand. "You alright, little one? What's wrong? Did you run out of fuel?"
apb31l.jpg
@Waterfallen @Scryzze @Rivornel:

There were few things that irritated him more than being called little; he wasn't that small or young for his species, surely! "Indeed," he said in the typical fae monotone, crest flaring in irritation at being found like this as he used the proffered head to get back up. "It's a far journey from the Starfall Isles, but I prefer using pine sap for my den. Speaking of which..." He turned his head to look into the Spiral's eyes, his own green ones unblinking. "I had a sphere of such cured amber with me, but I dropped it. You wouldn't know where it is, do you?"

There were few things that irritated him more than being called little; he wasn't that small or young for his species, surely! "Indeed," he said in the typical fae monotone, crest flaring in irritation at being found like this as he used the proffered head to get back up. "It's a far journey from the Starfall Isles, but I prefer using pine sap for my den. Speaking of which..." He turned his head to look into the Spiral's eyes, his own green ones unblinking. "I had a sphere of such cured amber with me, but I dropped it. You wouldn't know where it is, do you?"
@Panthalassa @Scryzze @Rivornel

Icewater lowered his head slowly so he was eye-level with the Fae, before taking a few deep sniffs, adding this new scent to the others. He blinked and stepped back as Aurora came after him, and watched silently as the two talked, shaking his head "no" at the question about the amber. "I have not seen that." he answered slowly, honestly. "Are you hungry?" He couldn't remember what Faes ate, but he would figure it out!

Swampfire continued to eye the Skydancer and other Guardian suspiciously. She could hear her own Charge talking with the Spiral, and so far there was no sound of danger. However, she took a few steps in their direction, not taking her eyes off of the other two.

Icewater lowered his head slowly so he was eye-level with the Fae, before taking a few deep sniffs, adding this new scent to the others. He blinked and stepped back as Aurora came after him, and watched silently as the two talked, shaking his head "no" at the question about the amber. "I have not seen that." he answered slowly, honestly. "Are you hungry?" He couldn't remember what Faes ate, but he would figure it out!

Swampfire continued to eye the Skydancer and other Guardian suspiciously. She could hear her own Charge talking with the Spiral, and so far there was no sound of danger. However, she took a few steps in their direction, not taking her eyes off of the other two.
Aurora blinked innocently, her lips pulled into a fanged grin. "Oh... Amber? Cured Fae amber, like a sphere about so big?" She put her forepaws apart to convey the size of the amber in question, then stood back up and shrugged. "Haven't seen it." She said simply, walking away to stretch lightly. "If you're hungry, I've got some food in my bag!" She piped, reaching back down to her waist to dig through the bag she had tied to herself. A few moments later she procured a handful of insects she had dried to act as emergency provisions, but her recent dip in the lake had rendered them soggy and inedible. She scowled in disgust, then threw them aside with a sigh. "... Nevermind. I probably should have taken my bag off before swimming..." She fastened her bag tightly, almost impulsively. "But whatever. I can help you catch something to eat, I'm a little peckish myself! Name's Aurora, by the by, what's yours?" She dropped back down to four legs, looking down at the Fae with a kind, faint grin.
Aurora blinked innocently, her lips pulled into a fanged grin. "Oh... Amber? Cured Fae amber, like a sphere about so big?" She put her forepaws apart to convey the size of the amber in question, then stood back up and shrugged. "Haven't seen it." She said simply, walking away to stretch lightly. "If you're hungry, I've got some food in my bag!" She piped, reaching back down to her waist to dig through the bag she had tied to herself. A few moments later she procured a handful of insects she had dried to act as emergency provisions, but her recent dip in the lake had rendered them soggy and inedible. She scowled in disgust, then threw them aside with a sigh. "... Nevermind. I probably should have taken my bag off before swimming..." She fastened her bag tightly, almost impulsively. "But whatever. I can help you catch something to eat, I'm a little peckish myself! Name's Aurora, by the by, what's yours?" She dropped back down to four legs, looking down at the Fae with a kind, faint grin.
apb31l.jpg
@Waterfallen @Rivornel @Panthalassa ((Oh dear, I've seemed to miss quite a lot.))

Gatekeeper decided not to reply to any of the Spiral's questions, seeing as she had already moved her attention elsewhere. He watched each of their every movements, though staying silent the whole time. He paid little attention to the other Guardian nearby.
Skyshine watched from the back of the small cluster as they spoke to the Fae. So that's what, er, who Gatekeeper noticed before. He muttered quickly to himself, only to bring himself back to reality when he noted how hungry the Fae seemed to be.
@Waterfallen @Rivornel @Panthalassa ((Oh dear, I've seemed to miss quite a lot.))

Gatekeeper decided not to reply to any of the Spiral's questions, seeing as she had already moved her attention elsewhere. He watched each of their every movements, though staying silent the whole time. He paid little attention to the other Guardian nearby.
Skyshine watched from the back of the small cluster as they spoke to the Fae. So that's what, er, who Gatekeeper noticed before. He muttered quickly to himself, only to bring himself back to reality when he noted how hungry the Fae seemed to be.
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!

He would have never admitted it, especially to strangers, but he would have been willing to eat all the waterlogged insects in the world if it meant that he could just eat right now. "Yes, it's that big," he says in reply to Aurora, "though I don't know why you're smiling about it. And I would be very grateful if you did, but I don't know if you have enough of your precious time for that, even if I don't eat much." His crest moved to signify a shrug of nonchalance. "And I'm Volantis."

He would have never admitted it, especially to strangers, but he would have been willing to eat all the waterlogged insects in the world if it meant that he could just eat right now. "Yes, it's that big," he says in reply to Aurora, "though I don't know why you're smiling about it. And I would be very grateful if you did, but I don't know if you have enough of your precious time for that, even if I don't eat much." His crest moved to signify a shrug of nonchalance. "And I'm Volantis."

(Wow, I'm sorry for not answering until now! I saw you guys had answered, but wasn't sure how to reply until now!)

Swampfire finally turned away from Gatekeeper and made her way to stand closer to Icewater. The tundra stayed quiet as the Guardian approached, thinking, trying to remember how many insects they had. The dragoness seemed to realize this, and looked down at the Fae. "We have plenty of insects stashed away, I'm sure we could share some. No one in our Clan eats them." She added, unsure if this small dragon was one of those that was afraid he would be taking another's food.

(Wow, I'm sorry for not answering until now! I saw you guys had answered, but wasn't sure how to reply until now!)

Swampfire finally turned away from Gatekeeper and made her way to stand closer to Icewater. The tundra stayed quiet as the Guardian approached, thinking, trying to remember how many insects they had. The dragoness seemed to realize this, and looked down at the Fae. "We have plenty of insects stashed away, I'm sure we could share some. No one in our Clan eats them." She added, unsure if this small dragon was one of those that was afraid he would be taking another's food.
@Waterfallen @Rivornel @Panthalassa ((OOC: Is this roleplay still open, or is it just going to be vacant?))
@Waterfallen @Rivornel @Panthalassa ((OOC: Is this roleplay still open, or is it just going to be vacant?))
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me