Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6
hi @AutumnLeaves
May please have coal and freya, or cutecumber
hi @AutumnLeaves
May please have coal and freya, or cutecumber
I sent out everyone's requests except @vShinobi. I think it won't let me trade her because she's one of my originals? If you know of another way to trade her I'd be glad to pass her along.
I sent out everyone's requests except @vShinobi. I think it won't let me trade her because she's one of my originals? If you know of another way to trade her I'd be glad to pass her along.
@AutumnLeaves
Thank you very much! •w•
@AutumnLeaves
Thank you very much! •w•
May I have Anna if shes still available? ;u;
May I have Anna if shes still available? ;u;
@AutumnLeaves OK i looked it up. she's one of your progens then! I thought she was a random first gen. Apparently you can not trade or sell your progens, you can only exalt, but if you exalt you don't get anything from it. So you are better off keeping her and using her for breeding purposes or in the collisiem.

lol so now we both know!
@AutumnLeaves OK i looked it up. she's one of your progens then! I thought she was a random first gen. Apparently you can not trade or sell your progens, you can only exalt, but if you exalt you don't get anything from it. So you are better off keeping her and using her for breeding purposes or in the collisiem.

lol so now we both know!
Thanks @vShinobi. Are there any others you have your eye on?
Thanks @vShinobi. Are there any others you have your eye on?
@AutumnLeaves Thanks!
@AutumnLeaves Thanks!
May I have starburst?
May I have starburst?
tumblr_papfgyiEtt1vvc1jno3_500.png
@AutumnLeaves can I have Unnamed
#10729244 and Skystrike
#6104095 if they are still available please. I'm in love with that pair
@AutumnLeaves can I have Unnamed
#10729244 and Skystrike
#6104095 if they are still available please. I'm in love with that pair

pulaod6ff58.png
Sorry just read that Skystrike is not avalible. Doh. XD I wasnt wearing my glasses. Could I have Magnificent
#7547460 and Unnamed
#10729244 please and thanks
Sorry just read that Skystrike is not avalible. Doh. XD I wasnt wearing my glasses. Could I have Magnificent
#7547460 and Unnamed
#10729244 please and thanks

pulaod6ff58.png
1 2 3 4 5 6