Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Breeding/Auction house
Hellu

I know i'm a newbie but i really miss a button where we can choose a dragon without any waiting time for breeding, you understand? Would be so much easier if we had a button where it stood "Breedable dragons" or a button where you could put in a number, for exaple "3 days until this dragon can breed" Because it's kinda boring when you gotta wait like a month before the dragon you bought can breed & it gets boring scrolling through the pages when there is only dragons who cant breed for 20+ days on the 500 first pages. (i'm thinking about the auction house)

Really hope you guys understand what i mean, i'm usually pretty good in explaining things in english :P

Hellu

I know i'm a newbie but i really miss a button where we can choose a dragon without any waiting time for breeding, you understand? Would be so much easier if we had a button where it stood "Breedable dragons" or a button where you could put in a number, for exaple "3 days until this dragon can breed" Because it's kinda boring when you gotta wait like a month before the dragon you bought can breed & it gets boring scrolling through the pages when there is only dragons who cant breed for 20+ days on the 500 first pages. (i'm thinking about the auction house)

Really hope you guys understand what i mean, i'm usually pretty good in explaining things in english :P

Saving people, hunting things.
The Family business.
Oh I see, you mean on the Auction House? I would definitely like to see a "Ready To Breed" choice in the AH filter. c:
Oh I see, you mean on the Auction House? I would definitely like to see a "Ready To Breed" choice in the AH filter. c:
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
Yeah forgot to write that haha, i'm glad you agree :D
Yeah forgot to write that haha, i'm glad you agree :D
Saving people, hunting things.
The Family business.
I agree. I wish you could sort by RTB
I agree. I wish you could sort by RTB
Iaizy9a.png
Matt | He/Him/His | Single | So Very Gay
This would great you may want to edit your first post to say that this is for the AH though. Cause I was rather confused at first. ^^
This would great you may want to edit your first post to say that this is for the AH though. Cause I was rather confused at first. ^^
hhh_zps9mrczi9c.pngfonfon_zpsrh2xylp4.jpgTeam-trouble_zpstocrao68.gif

Yes please! More filters would be amazing o v o;;
Yes please! More filters would be amazing o v o;;