Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Lair Tracker 3.2 [ NEW THREAD ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@KittyAoba You have them appearing as last updated 3/17 with 10 days to go. That means they should be RTB the 27th, which means everything is displaying correctly. In order to make the RTB calculator work correctly, you need to make sure you say WHEN they were last updated.
@KittyAoba You have them appearing as last updated 3/17 with 10 days to go. That means they should be RTB the 27th, which means everything is displaying correctly. In order to make the RTB calculator work correctly, you need to make sure you say WHEN they were last updated.
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@tigercule The 17th was fifteen days ago, not 25. Even if you were counting the days that they were on the nest, that'd still be 5 days short for their cool down.

On that note, Nocturnes also have a similar issue. My Nocturne were also bred on the 17th, and thus they should still have 15 days left, but it's saying they'll be ready tomorrow. On the flip side, Kiel and Atria, one of my Guardian pairs, are showing correctly with their 15 day cool down.

Also, if Artemis and Shailin were supposed to be RTB on the 27th, that would have been only 10 days after their breeding, so..........????????

I'm just a little confused here on how the math is working out.

Edit: Nevermind. I'm an idiot. Sorry for wasting your time. *headwalls self into oblivion*
@tigercule The 17th was fifteen days ago, not 25. Even if you were counting the days that they were on the nest, that'd still be 5 days short for their cool down.

On that note, Nocturnes also have a similar issue. My Nocturne were also bred on the 17th, and thus they should still have 15 days left, but it's saying they'll be ready tomorrow. On the flip side, Kiel and Atria, one of my Guardian pairs, are showing correctly with their 15 day cool down.

Also, if Artemis and Shailin were supposed to be RTB on the 27th, that would have been only 10 days after their breeding, so..........????????

I'm just a little confused here on how the math is working out.

Edit: Nevermind. I'm an idiot. Sorry for wasting your time. *headwalls self into oblivion*
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@KittyAoba All good; I've lost track of days before too. xD
@KittyAoba All good; I've lost track of days before too. xD
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@tigercule

I'm having a problem where some of my dragons from the data sheet aren't showing up on the "Dragons" tab. Is there something I've done that could have caused that?
@tigercule

I'm having a problem where some of my dragons from the data sheet aren't showing up on the "Dragons" tab. Is there something I've done that could have caused that?
@NotQuiteToxic Could you link me to your spreadsheet, please? :3
@NotQuiteToxic Could you link me to your spreadsheet, please? :3
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@tigercule

I managed to fix it, but I'll go ahead and link you just in case you can see any problems I missed

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EWXtVPg3F4zJFr5zcLupj4jJWXlyoEH3oWgrsMTNSkY/edit#gid=1974660740
@tigercule

I managed to fix it, but I'll go ahead and link you just in case you can see any problems I missed

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EWXtVPg3F4zJFr5zcLupj4jJWXlyoEH3oWgrsMTNSkY/edit#gid=1974660740
Just dropping by to confirm that I did, in fact, give @tigercule permission and my blessing to take over updates of the sheet. I really appreciate the someone has both the time and interest to keep it alive. :)
Just dropping by to confirm that I did, in fact, give @tigercule permission and my blessing to take over updates of the sheet. I really appreciate the someone has both the time and interest to keep it alive. :)
I asked this before, in Xenoviels Topic, but since this one here is the new/active one, I will ask again.... [quote name="Lerex" date=2015-03-23 03:59:55] Can somepony please tell me how to export the tables to Microsoft Excel 2010? Its Okay, If the Pictures are not working... But the Rest... I hate it, that I have to log into Google everytime I want to change my table.... Well, I know I can export the complete tables as .xlsx, but when I do, such programmings like the automaticly background-color-changes are not working..... especially in the parts meiloslyther added. [/quote]
I asked this before, in Xenoviels Topic, but since this one here is the new/active one, I will ask again....
Lerex wrote on 2015-03-23:
Can somepony please tell me how to export the tables to Microsoft Excel 2010?
Its Okay, If the Pictures are not working... But the Rest... I hate it, that I have to log into Google everytime I want to change my table....

Well, I know I can export the complete tables as .xlsx, but when I do, such programmings like the automaticly background-color-changes are not working..... especially in the parts meiloslyther added.
tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gifI'm a german/austrian. Please excuse bad englisch.tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif
@MoonAndFlowers

So I don't lose this once I can log into my drive.
@MoonAndFlowers

So I don't lose this once I can log into my drive.
forest1.pngforest2.pngforest3.pngforest4.pngforest6.png
@tigercule can i be added to the pinglist for updates? thanks!
@tigercule can i be added to the pinglist for updates? thanks!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42