Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | ~ Private Breeding Request ~
1 2 3
@Lorri That'd be great! Thanks so much for agreeing to this uwu It'd be cool if you posted in this thread and pinged @Quicksilver and me when she's RTB~
@Lorri That'd be great! Thanks so much for agreeing to this uwu It'd be cool if you posted in this thread and pinged @Quicksilver and me when she's RTB~
Nest Network
w i s h l i s t
_
doeQOmt.pngdMSBs9b.png5Pvzltj.pngYRuGcXS.png
MxnNDdO.png
@Gilan Alright! I'll ping whenever she's rtb! And no problem!
@Gilan Alright! I'll ping whenever she's rtb! And no problem!
@Gilan @Quicksilver

Navigatoria will be off her breeding cooldown at todays rollover and will be ready for breeding on the 10th.
@Gilan @Quicksilver

Navigatoria will be off her breeding cooldown at todays rollover and will be ready for breeding on the 10th.
@Lorri I'll send you a crossroads for Fairyfloss in a few minutes (I have to take off all his stuff), and you can accept it whenever.
@Lorri I'll send you a crossroads for Fairyfloss in a few minutes (I have to take off all his stuff), and you can accept it whenever.
tumblr_inline_n7br3pi5vV1qi3qwo.png
10 hours ahead of FR time -- may be slow to respond to messages
@Gilan @Quicksilver

Fairyfloss and Navia are now the proud parents of 4 eggs and I will ping again when they are hatched!
@Gilan @Quicksilver

Fairyfloss and Navia are now the proud parents of 4 eggs and I will ping again when they are hatched!
@Gilan @Quicksilver @Lorri

All eggs have hatched! Fairyfloss and Navigatoria are now parents to 3 females and one male.

My internet has been shaky and my sleep schedule is super wacked up, but I will respond whenever possible!
@Gilan @Quicksilver @Lorri

All eggs have hatched! Fairyfloss and Navigatoria are now parents to 3 females and one male.

My internet has been shaky and my sleep schedule is super wacked up, but I will respond whenever possible!
@Lorri Awesome :) I'm glad Gilan gets their boy! Send Fairyfloss back whenever you're ready. And I'll nix the fee for @Gilan if I can take one or two of the girls.
@Lorri Awesome :) I'm glad Gilan gets their boy! Send Fairyfloss back whenever you're ready. And I'll nix the fee for @Gilan if I can take one or two of the girls.
tumblr_inline_n7br3pi5vV1qi3qwo.png
10 hours ahead of FR time -- may be slow to respond to messages
@Lorri Yay~! You can send me the male whenever you're ready. @Quicksilver I'll send you the 15kt when Lorri sends me my bab~ You guys can work out what you want to do with the gals uwu
@Lorri Yay~! You can send me the male whenever you're ready. @Quicksilver I'll send you the 15kt when Lorri sends me my bab~ You guys can work out what you want to do with the gals uwu
Nest Network
w i s h l i s t
_
MxnNDdO.png
@Gilan @Quicksilver

All CRs have been sent! I sent two females along with Fairyfloss to Quicksilver and the male has been sent to Gilan.
@Gilan @Quicksilver

All CRs have been sent! I sent two females along with Fairyfloss to Quicksilver and the male has been sent to Gilan.
@Lorri Got him thanks! @Quicksilver Sent the cash!
Thanks again to both of you!
@Lorri Got him thanks! @Quicksilver Sent the cash!
Thanks again to both of you!
Nest Network
w i s h l i s t
_
MxnNDdO.png
1 2 3