Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Skyrim- the sign-ups
1 2 3
[b] Skyrim character[/b] Khajiit RaLonda Kemshire RaLonda like her species his adept in stealth and agility making her and outstanding member of the thieves guild. With lightening fast reflexes and the ability to see in the dark she makes the perfect thief. Knives are more her style when she doesn't want to use her claws, seeing her lack in strength to heave battle axes and claymores. She wears light leather armor and usually never wears shoes believing that they set her off balance and keep in from being at one with the shadows. Her fur is dark grey with white thin stripes. She has three gold earing in her right ear and one silver earing in her left. RaLonda is slightly shorter then most Khajiit and has a thick neck then most females have. Her eyes are a dull blue, but ignite with a spark when she sees something she wants to steal. She is rather gluttonous when is comes to items and hoards them until she is weighed down to much, then no matter what she stole she'll abandon everything and begins again. She is quiet spoken having trouble raising her voice to just above a whisper in any situation. She also have very, very bad trust issues and paranoia problems, she always thinks someone or something is after her and lurks everywhere, she can never open up to people because she thinks they'll prey on her weakness. RoLonda is skittish in the day light and often looks to Trixen for comfort during the bright hours, she is rather useless in the light only being able to achieve very simple task, like cooking or mending clothes. She also depends on others for stuff like food to cook with, plants, extra fabric (the one thing she refuses to steal) and news. Her relation ship is very dependent on Trixen seeing she provides venison and rabbit meat for RaLonda to cook with and is the constant lookout RaLonda needs. Seeing RaLonda's paranoia problems Trixen is the only one she really trust. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/827/82606_350.png?1376783187[/img] Trixen is a uptight dragon when is comes to hunting or being a watch out in the day. But as soon as the night sets she becomes a carefree prankster, putting odd and some times painful things in travels' satchels and sleeping mats or causing deer to stampede into the unsuspecting. She's even good and stealing stuff for RaLonda when she can't get in or reach it. She's kind of controlling over RaLonda too, she picks the 'friends' she travels with, the food she eats and the clothes she wears (she picks it out while in peoples homes).The people or creatures she decides are friends to her and RaLonda she becomes protective over and sadly tries to control them a bit. She's not very noble and hunts the weakest links and humiliates people while fighting with them or just because she doesn't like them. She is very outgoing and 'friendly' to new comers and never revels true colors until they're (asleep) 'friends' or worth keeping around. Cruel is also something she dabbles in when is come to butterflies, she pulls off the wings then watches them crawl. Her hunting style consist of either hiding in trees, jumping out and biting them to death or looking for sleeping beast. If something can bit back she claws the eyes and goes for the throat or lures them off mountain or cliffs.
Skyrim character
Khajiit

RaLonda Kemshire

RaLonda like her species his adept in stealth and agility making her and outstanding member of the thieves guild. With lightening fast reflexes and the ability to see in the dark she makes the perfect thief. Knives are more her style when she doesn't want to use her claws, seeing her lack in strength to heave battle axes and claymores. She wears light leather armor and usually never wears shoes believing that they set her off balance and keep in from being at one with the shadows. Her fur is dark grey with white thin stripes. She has three gold earing in her right ear and one silver earing in her left.
RaLonda is slightly shorter then most Khajiit and has a thick neck then most females have. Her eyes are a dull blue, but ignite with a spark when she sees something she wants to steal.
She is rather gluttonous when is comes to items and hoards them until she is weighed down to much, then no matter what she stole she'll abandon everything and begins again. She is quiet spoken having trouble raising her voice to just above a whisper in any situation. She also have very, very bad trust issues and paranoia problems, she always thinks someone or something is after her and lurks everywhere, she can never open up to people because she thinks they'll prey on her weakness. RoLonda is skittish in the day light and often looks to Trixen for comfort during the bright hours, she is rather useless in the light only being able to achieve very simple task, like cooking or mending clothes. She also depends on others for stuff like food to cook with, plants, extra fabric (the one thing she refuses to steal) and news. Her relation ship is very dependent on Trixen seeing she provides venison and rabbit meat for RaLonda to cook with and is the constant lookout RaLonda needs. Seeing RaLonda's paranoia problems Trixen is the only one she really trust.

[img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/827/82606_350.png?1376783187[/img]

Trixen is a uptight dragon when is comes to hunting or being a watch out in the day. But as soon as the night sets she becomes a carefree prankster, putting odd and some times painful things in travels' satchels and sleeping mats or causing deer to stampede into the unsuspecting. She's even good and stealing stuff for RaLonda when she can't get in or reach it. She's kind of controlling over RaLonda too, she picks the 'friends' she travels with, the food she eats and the clothes she wears (she picks it out while in peoples homes).The people or creatures she decides are friends to her and RaLonda she becomes protective over and sadly tries to control them a bit. She's not very noble and hunts the weakest links and humiliates people while fighting with them or just because she doesn't like them. She is very outgoing and 'friendly' to new comers and never revels true colors until they're (asleep) 'friends' or worth keeping around. Cruel is also something she dabbles in when is come to butterflies, she pulls off the wings then watches them crawl. Her hunting style consist of either hiding in trees, jumping out and biting them to death or looking for sleeping beast. If something can bit back she claws the eyes and goes for the throat or lures them off mountain or cliffs.
@jc367
Thank you for joining.
@jc367
Thank you for joining.
Spreading disease is kinda my thing.
Imperial_obsClown_tomSer_violGem_apprl.gif♈ ♉♊♋♌♍♎♏♐♑♒♓
are you using yourself/oc/Skyrim character: Rai'shan the Argonian mercenary how many dragons are you using and the names/images: one dragon Rory the Scarlet Ridgback, ( Her name will be changed soon so this is not permenant) [img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=258206] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2583/258206_350.png[/img] [/url][/img] personality of yourself/oc/character and decription of looks/weapons they use: You do NOT need a picture, only if you'd like to Rai'Shan is an Argonian, the mysterious lizard folk of Tamriel, Although he is very different from those priveleged people who were Raised in Argonia, under the very boughs of the Hist, Rai'Shan was hatched in the cold rugged scape of Skyrim, a place where his people's natural acuity for survival is used for menial labor and slave tasks, Seeking an escape from this life, he left his family in The Argonian assembalage in Windhelm, to seek fortune by any means neccasary, even through blood... He wears a fine set of leather arrmor, no headgear or gloves, they never fit him right, He always carries his prized crossbow, which he tinkered with himself, and it has proven capable of taking down anything from trolls to Whole dragons, . Rai'shan has mottled green skin, almost like a swampy fen, His scaled head sports two long horns the jut from the back of his skull, and two smaller horns beside each, and a thick head of Maroon feathers covers the rest of his head. He is smart, and clever, but not very trusting, like all argonians he can be fiercely loyal to his friends, he is a good soul, and a crack-shot, And by Crack-shot i mean he is Able to hit a dragon's eye from horseback at full speed, AT NIGHT, or at least thats what HE would try to tell you, but he is just as much a bandit as he is an adventure, life for him is about survival. other than that, just a charismatic Fork-tongued suave as Hell Mercenary. personality of dragons: Rory ( To be renamed later) Began her adventure With Raishan on a bad foot, err.. well... He shot her Ass out of the fricken sky. its was only after she recovered from the crash and pin him under her foot, did he actually garner attention from her, for, even as she was about to crush his chest , he had his Revolver/Crossbow aimed right at her heart. and before she could speak, he said, " Well played Great one, But I don't think we both need to die today..." And from that point onwards the two have been the " Scourge of the Rift, " killing Bandits, then setting up their OWN operations , protection rackets and the like, both are wanted dead by the Jarls of Skyrim, Especially Riften and Falkreath , where their Antics have destroyed Buildings, ALthougth Rory was slow to trust him at first, they went from partners to nigh on inseperable, perhaps it's because they are both scaly? who knows, but The Ridgeback lifestyle of borrowing certainly fits his " I want that it's mine" Kind of motto. they ride across the rift causing trouble. anything other? (EX: if you'd like to team-up with someone for the duration of the RP or something you'd like to add to your characters that isn't listed above) Rai'shan would be willing to run in a group with anyone, as long as they were bearable to be around or a Pretty lady XD , He likes to think he can steal hearts like coins, He's a sneaky schemer and This dragon is gonna change things, Btw he is NOT Dragonborn, he can't use shouts can't use Dovah magics, but DOES know some Dragon-tongue, from his many encounters with them @Redshinigami Hey friend I love your rp's great idea for this one, Can't wait if you'll have me!! :D
are you using yourself/oc/Skyrim character:

Rai'shan the Argonian mercenary

how many dragons are you using and the names/images: one dragon Rory the Scarlet Ridgback, ( Her name will be changed soon so this is not permenant)
[img][/img] 258206_350.png

personality of yourself/oc/character and decription of looks/weapons they use: You do NOT need a picture, only if you'd like to

Rai'Shan is an Argonian, the mysterious lizard folk of Tamriel, Although he is very different from those priveleged people who were Raised in Argonia, under the very boughs of the Hist, Rai'Shan was hatched in the cold rugged scape of Skyrim, a place where his people's natural acuity for survival is used for menial labor and slave tasks, Seeking an escape from this life, he left his family in The Argonian assembalage in Windhelm, to seek fortune by any means neccasary, even through blood...

He wears a fine set of leather arrmor, no headgear or gloves, they never fit him right,
He always carries his prized crossbow, which he tinkered with himself, and it has proven capable of taking down anything from trolls to Whole dragons, .
Rai'shan has mottled green skin, almost like a swampy fen, His scaled head sports two long horns the jut from the back of his skull, and two smaller horns beside each, and a thick head of Maroon feathers covers the rest of his head.

He is smart, and clever, but not very trusting, like all argonians he can be fiercely loyal to his friends, he is a good soul, and a crack-shot, And by Crack-shot i mean he is Able to hit a dragon's eye from horseback at full speed, AT NIGHT, or at least thats what HE would try to tell you, but he is just as much a bandit as he is an adventure, life for him is about survival. other than that, just a charismatic Fork-tongued suave as Hell Mercenary.

personality of dragons:
Rory ( To be renamed later) Began her adventure With Raishan on a bad foot, err.. well... He shot her *** out of the fricken sky. its was only after she recovered from the crash and pin him under her foot, did he actually garner attention from her, for, even as she was about to crush his chest , he had his Revolver/Crossbow aimed right at her heart. and before she could speak, he said, " Well played Great one, But I don't think we both need to die today..." And from that point onwards the two have been the " Scourge of the Rift, " killing Bandits, then setting up their OWN operations , protection rackets and the like, both are wanted dead by the Jarls of Skyrim, Especially Riften and Falkreath , where their Antics have destroyed Buildings, ALthougth Rory was slow to trust him at first, they went from partners to nigh on inseperable, perhaps it's because they are both scaly? who knows, but The Ridgeback lifestyle of borrowing certainly fits his " I want that it's mine" Kind of motto. they ride across the rift causing trouble.

anything other? (EX: if you'd like to team-up with someone for the duration of the RP or something you'd like to add to your characters that isn't listed above)
Rai'shan would be willing to run in a group with anyone, as long as they were bearable to be around or a Pretty lady XD , He likes to think he can steal hearts like coins, He's a sneaky schemer and This dragon is gonna change things, Btw he is NOT Dragonborn, he can't use shouts can't use Dovah magics, but DOES know some Dragon-tongue, from his many encounters with them

@Redshinigami

Hey friend I love your rp's great idea for this one, Can't wait if you'll have me!! :D
@Zeebratrees
I see you all over the place here, haha, welcome to Skyrim. You're more than welcome to join! Thank you for the application ^^! Great character you've got there.
@Zeebratrees
I see you all over the place here, haha, welcome to Skyrim. You're more than welcome to join! Thank you for the application ^^! Great character you've got there.
@redshinigami
Great I can't wait, " The Scourge of the Rift " is headed your way ^.^
@redshinigami
Great I can't wait, " The Scourge of the Rift " is headed your way ^.^
@RedShinigami

OH my gosh thank you for accepting me ;W; I was so worried, gosh I love you so much. * walks back into the background creepily*
@RedShinigami

OH my gosh thank you for accepting me ;W; I was so worried, gosh I love you so much. * walks back into the background creepily*
@Zeebratrees
Sounds like a plan, I'll be waiting!

@jc367
No problem ^^

Only one more spot open now,
@Zeebratrees
Sounds like a plan, I'll be waiting!

@jc367
No problem ^^

Only one more spot open now,
@Raedwulf
@Emerelda
@jc367
@Zeebratrees

I'll be doing a few modifications to the RP plot here. A good point was brought up earlier that with the separate adventures our characters were to be taking, it would make it difficult to throw in plot-twisting events and important matters. So, all our characters will now be traveling together in one group instead of off in their own adventure.

There still is one spot open too!
@Raedwulf
@Emerelda
@jc367
@Zeebratrees

I'll be doing a few modifications to the RP plot here. A good point was brought up earlier that with the separate adventures our characters were to be taking, it would make it difficult to throw in plot-twisting events and important matters. So, all our characters will now be traveling together in one group instead of off in their own adventure.

There still is one spot open too!
@RedShinigami

Sounds good to me. I was wondering that myself actually XD
@RedShinigami

Sounds good to me. I was wondering that myself actually XD
tumblr_n6xkeuWqvA1sl6hkto1_r1_500.gif
@ Redshinigami

I have a friend who wants to rp with us but FR isn't acepting new guys yet oooygh
lol is there any chance he can join later?
@ Redshinigami

I have a friend who wants to rp with us but FR isn't acepting new guys yet oooygh
lol is there any chance he can join later?
1 2 3