Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | NEWBIE SALES [only 200t!] (Apr. 8/9 nm's)
1 2 3 4 5
Hey there new FR-ers! I'm in the process of clearing out a good chunk of my lair, so I've decided to go ahead and offer up some pretty babies to you newcomers! everything from page 6-9 in my lair is up for grabs! However, there'a a little something-something I'd like to get from you before I start sending dragons up and away! (note: the portal-themed nocturnes are not for grabs.)

Firstly, I want to make it clear that there will be a 200t flat-rate for all dragons.
You are more than welcome to offer more, as many of these dragons I've bred or gened myself!

Secondly, I would like you to try to limit yourself to two dragons per person.

Thirdly, I would like you to tell me why you want the dragon you're trying to get. What stands out most about it? What sort of plans do you have? Will you eventually rename it? Or keep the name as-is? I'm curious!

note: Accents and apparel, if present, will not be transferred to you. Only the dragon.
Hey there new FR-ers! I'm in the process of clearing out a good chunk of my lair, so I've decided to go ahead and offer up some pretty babies to you newcomers! everything from page 6-9 in my lair is up for grabs! However, there'a a little something-something I'd like to get from you before I start sending dragons up and away! (note: the portal-themed nocturnes are not for grabs.)

Firstly, I want to make it clear that there will be a 200t flat-rate for all dragons.
You are more than welcome to offer more, as many of these dragons I've bred or gened myself!

Secondly, I would like you to try to limit yourself to two dragons per person.

Thirdly, I would like you to tell me why you want the dragon you're trying to get. What stands out most about it? What sort of plans do you have? Will you eventually rename it? Or keep the name as-is? I'm curious!

note: Accents and apparel, if present, will not be transferred to you. Only the dragon.
tumblr_nn3dg4szQ01u2bprpo2_r1_540.png
@Aeritah Hello! I sent you a request! Here are my answers for adopting Waldgeist. I want to use her as a project dragon who I will keep and level up for battling and breeding. I wont be exalting her. Shes far too pretty to get rid of. lol I love the white wings and the stripes. I might rename her but not for a long while. Also! I plan to purchase him as well: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4812846] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/48129/4812846_350.png[/img] [/url] But would you be able to take the apparel off of him? I can't quite see his design and would like to see if he could be another project dragon for me. Thanks!
@Aeritah
Hello! I sent you a request! Here are my answers for adopting Waldgeist.
I want to use her as a project dragon who I will keep and level up for battling and breeding. I wont be exalting her. Shes far too pretty to get rid of. lol I love the white wings and the stripes. I might rename her but not for a long while.

Also! I plan to purchase him as well:

4812846_350.png

But would you be able to take the apparel off of him? I can't quite see his design and would like to see if he could be another project dragon for me. Thanks!
@luvlymystery

Thank you for giving Waldgeist a new home - and I have removed the accent and apparel from Coffee for you!
@luvlymystery

Thank you for giving Waldgeist a new home - and I have removed the accent and apparel from Coffee for you!
@Aeritah
Hmmm Not quite what I was looking for. I think I will go with my other choice. Scratch. Thank you! I will send the crossroads now. I will be keeping his name and he will also be a Warrior for higher level battles. He will not be exalted either. This will be his permanent home. Thank you!
@Aeritah
Hmmm Not quite what I was looking for. I think I will go with my other choice. Scratch. Thank you! I will send the crossroads now. I will be keeping his name and he will also be a Warrior for higher level battles. He will not be exalted either. This will be his permanent home. Thank you!
Bump!
Bump!
@Aeritah ;; I'd like to adopt Serifus and Arcana, if I may? I just think they're both really beautiful and I'd love to get genes like theirs into my clan. As well as that, I'd like to have more dragons to use for battling 'n whatnot. I won't exalt either of them, just because I'm not a huge fan of acquiring babies for the sole purpose of sacrificing them, ya know? ^^
@Aeritah ;; I'd like to adopt Serifus and Arcana, if I may? I just think they're both really beautiful and I'd love to get genes like theirs into my clan. As well as that, I'd like to have more dragons to use for battling 'n whatnot. I won't exalt either of them, just because I'm not a huge fan of acquiring babies for the sole purpose of sacrificing them, ya know? ^^
VsoSnU5.png
@Aeritah I'm very interested in these two [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9712046] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/97121/9712046_350.png[/img] [/url] I would most likely keep his name. I'm building an RP lair and I love to write backstories for dragons and I can see him having a very interesting backstory. Is he an old knight turned to thievery? is he a brave scout, the quietest flyer in all of shadow? who knows but I'm going to find out. I notice he has a mate already, and if she is not claimed by the time this thread is shut down I'd be very interested in her, for now I'll keep an eye out for a similarly gened and coloured lady [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6974290] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/69743/6974290_350.png[/img] [/url] Okay Qetza is a babe, I love jade, I love cry/face I love underbelly and lady imps she is just my jam~ I'd love to find her a lovely xxy mate with super close primary and secondary and a pretty weird tert so their babies will be pretty with weird coloured spines or smoke or underbelly. I definitely see her being more of a wanderer than a homebody, swimming through massive underwater caves and often blurring the line between allegiance to shadow and allegiance to water as she swims in both territory indiscriminately. I think she worries about her fish breath giving her away on land so she chews cardamom so her breath is sweet. same goes for her mate, though I think he's a lot more likely to be claimed. I'm offering 20 gems and a rad future of lore and stories for both of them, so 10 gems each ^u^
@Aeritah
I'm very interested in these two

9712046_350.png

I would most likely keep his name. I'm building an RP lair and I love to write backstories for dragons and I can see him having a very interesting backstory. Is he an old knight turned to thievery? is he a brave scout, the quietest flyer in all of shadow? who knows but I'm going to find out. I notice he has a mate already, and if she is not claimed by the time this thread is shut down I'd be very interested in her, for now I'll keep an eye out for a similarly gened and coloured lady

6974290_350.png

Okay Qetza is a babe, I love jade, I love cry/face I love underbelly and lady imps she is just my jam~
I'd love to find her a lovely xxy mate with super close primary and secondary and a pretty weird tert so their babies will be pretty with weird coloured spines or smoke or underbelly.
I definitely see her being more of a wanderer than a homebody, swimming through massive underwater caves and often blurring the line between allegiance to shadow and allegiance to water as she swims in both territory indiscriminately. I think she worries about her fish breath giving her away on land so she chews cardamom so her breath is sweet. same goes for her mate, though I think he's a lot more likely to be claimed.

I'm offering 20 gems and a rad future of lore and stories for both of them, so 10 gems each ^u^
@glossopetrae

Well - I would love to see what you'll do with these two babies! Send a CR my way, and they'll be off to your lair in no time! C:
@glossopetrae

Well - I would love to see what you'll do with these two babies! Send a CR my way, and they'll be off to your lair in no time! C:
@Aeritah
hello, i'm not new, however, i am interested in Dahaki, are you willing to do a discount or some sort?
i totally understand if you say no
@Aeritah
hello, i'm not new, however, i am interested in Dahaki, are you willing to do a discount or some sort?
i totally understand if you say no
Yep, @matesprite ! I'm always open to haggling! What were you thinking for a price?
Yep, @matesprite ! I'm always open to haggling! What were you thinking for a price?
1 2 3 4 5