Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | I cant feed my dragons
It says that i dont have any meat or seafood, but when i check in the hoard i can see that i have plenty of them. And when im trying to feed them the text "No dragons have been fed.
Your meat and seafood stores are depleted. 3 dragons went hungry." keep popping up, what am i suposed to do?
It says that i dont have any meat or seafood, but when i check in the hoard i can see that i have plenty of them. And when im trying to feed them the text "No dragons have been fed.
Your meat and seafood stores are depleted. 3 dragons went hungry." keep popping up, what am i suposed to do?
Hello, @Chizokun! Have you converted any meat or seafood from your Hoard? It's not enough to have meat/seafood items, you need to convert those items into food points using this button: [img]http://s4.postimg.org/zfig19dbh/image.png[/img] Just select the number of items you want to convert, hit the button, and the points in your food stores should update. :)
Hello, @Chizokun! Have you converted any meat or seafood from your Hoard? It's not enough to have meat/seafood items, you need to convert those items into food points using this button:

image.png

Just select the number of items you want to convert, hit the button, and the points in your food stores should update. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Oh right! it was a while that i playd this so i totaly forgot that! Thanks! will do that right now :D
Oh right! it was a while that i playd this so i totaly forgot that! Thanks! will do that right now :D
@Chizokun, you're welcome! :) Scooting this on over to the Help Center since it isn't a bug. Glad everything was figured out!
@Chizokun, you're welcome! :) Scooting this on over to the Help Center since it isn't a bug. Glad everything was figured out!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png