Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Closed to Entries
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22
Still in!
Still in!
Congrats to the first round of winners
Congrats to the first round of winners
raffle%20banner%20small_zpsavhqatls.png
@siderealzodiac at this point, I need your first 4 choices XD you're a winner~
@siderealzodiac at this point, I need your first 4 choices XD you're a winner~
uLWyHOm.pngskFkz3n.png
@Vamtaro @@wolfywox you guys are both winners~ if you could let me know your top 2 choices, vamtaro and your top 5 wolfywox I can get those dragons to you (:

(if you're not interested anymore, I'd also appreciate you letting me know that. currently I can't get dragons out to people after you because I'm waiting on your choices)
@Vamtaro @@wolfywox you guys are both winners~ if you could let me know your top 2 choices, vamtaro and your top 5 wolfywox I can get those dragons to you (:

(if you're not interested anymore, I'd also appreciate you letting me know that. currently I can't get dragons out to people after you because I'm waiting on your choices)
uLWyHOm.pngskFkz3n.png
@damphyr It's been almost 24 hours since the first ping, so I went ahead and set up a CR for you even though the person ahead of you hasn't responded. (I'm not removing them from the list, but I want to get this thing moving lol) Congrats again!
@damphyr It's been almost 24 hours since the first ping, so I went ahead and set up a CR for you even though the person ahead of you hasn't responded. (I'm not removing them from the list, but I want to get this thing moving lol) Congrats again!
uLWyHOm.pngskFkz3n.png
second group of winners! and I've decided to change how I'm doing it. everyone on the list should tell me their top 3-6 choices and dragons will be handed out on a first-come first serve basis. it's not as fair, but quite frankly, I want these dragons gone lol. Again, if you're no longer interested, just let me know.
  1. @Thgiledelirium
  2. @CraftyBookwyrm
  3. @clzyd
  4. @Rapid
  5. @soluna
  6. @Elenoremari
  7. @Jwaxon93
  8. @froonlautie
  9. @HouseStark
  10. @Mik

Congratulations~

Just a reminder that dragons start on page four of my lair, with Ammut.

I will be including hatchlings that I already have. I will also be including the nests I have ready to hatch, but don't currently have room for. SO. If your name is drawn as a winner and you're not really interested in what's left in my lair, but you think you'd be interested in an egg from one of the nests I've yet to hatch, let me know and I'll set your name aside until the nest hatches.

second group of winners! and I've decided to change how I'm doing it. everyone on the list should tell me their top 3-6 choices and dragons will be handed out on a first-come first serve basis. it's not as fair, but quite frankly, I want these dragons gone lol. Again, if you're no longer interested, just let me know.
  1. @Thgiledelirium
  2. @CraftyBookwyrm
  3. @clzyd
  4. @Rapid
  5. @soluna
  6. @Elenoremari
  7. @Jwaxon93
  8. @froonlautie
  9. @HouseStark
  10. @Mik

Congratulations~

Just a reminder that dragons start on page four of my lair, with Ammut.

I will be including hatchlings that I already have. I will also be including the nests I have ready to hatch, but don't currently have room for. SO. If your name is drawn as a winner and you're not really interested in what's left in my lair, but you think you'd be interested in an egg from one of the nests I've yet to hatch, let me know and I'll set your name aside until the nest hatches.

uLWyHOm.pngskFkz3n.png
@BonesDarling

1. Metsa
2. Klaatu
3. Lady
4. Intelligence
5. Denim / Mulberry / Charcoal SD
6. Possibly one of Spring and Summer's hatchlings
@BonesDarling

1. Metsa
2. Klaatu
3. Lady
4. Intelligence
5. Denim / Mulberry / Charcoal SD
6. Possibly one of Spring and Summer's hatchlings
0LmIW1J.png
Joneleth, the unnamed PrimaryNavy Iridescent, SecondaryTangerine Shimmer, TertiaryBanana Underbelly, and Artificial are my top 3! Thank you so much!! <3
Joneleth, the unnamed PrimaryNavy Iridescent, SecondaryTangerine Shimmer, TertiaryBanana Underbelly, and Artificial are my top 3! Thank you so much!! <3
@Mik Metsa is headed your way~ Enjoy!
@Mik Metsa is headed your way~ Enjoy!
uLWyHOm.pngskFkz3n.png
@Jwaxon93 Joneleth is headed to you now :3
@Jwaxon93 Joneleth is headed to you now :3
uLWyHOm.pngskFkz3n.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22