Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Coffee?
1 2 3
Edit: Thank you everyone for participating!! I have enough answers now and they are all helpful :D If you wish you can still take the survey for fun tho.

Yo, do you guys like coffee?
Of course you do. Ok so in the name of coffee love please help me out with a super simple survey that I need for statistics class.

Here is the >>LINK<<
I need a name just for convenience purposes, it doesn't have to be your actual one.

On another note, I'm genuinely curious now, what kind of coffee do you guys prefer? And is it at home with a book, with friends at a cafe shop, ...?
Maybe I will even notice a trend between flights :3c
Edit: Thank you everyone for participating!! I have enough answers now and they are all helpful :D If you wish you can still take the survey for fun tho.

Yo, do you guys like coffee?
Of course you do. Ok so in the name of coffee love please help me out with a super simple survey that I need for statistics class.

Here is the >>LINK<<
I need a name just for convenience purposes, it doesn't have to be your actual one.

On another note, I'm genuinely curious now, what kind of coffee do you guys prefer? And is it at home with a book, with friends at a cafe shop, ...?
Maybe I will even notice a trend between flights :3c
C4op4pY.png
;D That was a really short and simple survey.

I LOVE iced coffee with just a little creamer. My favorite brand is Dunkin Donuts. I can buy a 16 ounce iced coffee with creamer and it only be $2.18 (I only know that because I bought one on my way home from class).

I love coffee mostly in the morning, or on my way home from a long day at university.

Iced coffee = ice flight...maybe? :D
;D That was a really short and simple survey.

I LOVE iced coffee with just a little creamer. My favorite brand is Dunkin Donuts. I can buy a 16 ounce iced coffee with creamer and it only be $2.18 (I only know that because I bought one on my way home from class).

I love coffee mostly in the morning, or on my way home from a long day at university.

Iced coffee = ice flight...maybe? :D
I hate coffee, tis evil! ...But I mean I guess I kinda sorta like Starbucks vanilla fraps... =u=
I hate coffee, tis evil! ...But I mean I guess I kinda sorta like Starbucks vanilla fraps... =u=
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.pngAvyQk6b.png

Female ~ US ~ Water Flight. My name is Adam, and I proudly take care of my Steel Crest Clan! I love WoW, snakes, Sailor Moon and Pokemon~ Feel free to hit me up for trading, dragon breeding, or even just a chat. Roleplay friendly! Please pingaling me~

i ' m w i s h i n g f o r -- Crimson Leg Silks!
Very short two question survey - help them out guys!

Oh and umm I can only stand black coffee these days but specifically I prefer it iced and dark roast. Yumm bitter and delicious.
Very short two question survey - help them out guys!

Oh and umm I can only stand black coffee these days but specifically I prefer it iced and dark roast. Yumm bitter and delicious.
Very simple survey. Help a brotha out by taking it! :)

I really like mocha from any brand, but I think Dunkin Donuts makes the best coffee. Oh, and their Dunkacino is to die for!
Very simple survey. Help a brotha out by taking it! :)

I really like mocha from any brand, but I think Dunkin Donuts makes the best coffee. Oh, and their Dunkacino is to die for!
I'm weird about coffee. I'm a tea person by default, but I'm willing to down some coffee if I really need the caffeine intake and soda/tea just isn't cutting it. But when I do drink coffee I completely drown it in cream and sugar and usually have it over ice. The point being I only tolerate it when it doesn't taste like coffee anymore.
I'm weird about coffee. I'm a tea person by default, but I'm willing to down some coffee if I really need the caffeine intake and soda/tea just isn't cutting it. But when I do drink coffee I completely drown it in cream and sugar and usually have it over ice. The point being I only tolerate it when it doesn't taste like coffee anymore.
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
I don't spend any money on coffee, I usually just make my own at home, and I don't buy that ; v ;

I really like cappucino and lattes, and i usually get a pump of cinnamon in my coffee! my favourite brand is costa, and for instant i like millanco or nestle! i have mine all through the day but i mostly like it in the evening at a coffee shop :o
I don't spend any money on coffee, I usually just make my own at home, and I don't buy that ; v ;

I really like cappucino and lattes, and i usually get a pump of cinnamon in my coffee! my favourite brand is costa, and for instant i like millanco or nestle! i have mine all through the day but i mostly like it in the evening at a coffee shop :o
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
ugh i am SUCH a coffee lover

usually i'll make myself one cup every morning before work and that'll be about it these days

I buy whatever brand's cheapest tbh haha, my budget can't afford to be picky or let me drink as much as i want these days. when it was on my parents' dime though, i'd drink coffee about 24/7, which usually turned out to be 7-8 cups a day

when I'm drinking it in the mornings, I always use creamer. Not enough to drown out the coffee taste, just enough to turn it a lighter color. finding the right balance is tough!

but if it's one of the times when i'm drinking coffee later in the day, then i usually want it black. Especially if I'm eating something sweet with it too, then it's gotta be black for sure

I reeeaaaaally love coffee shops, but unfortunately there are none in my town!! If I go the next town over, then there's a starbucks, and if I'm in the area then I'll usually stop in and get something. I like just about everything on the menu, so I normally try to get some new flavor if they have it, and if not then I tend to go with cafe mocha haha

i kinda have a dream of opening my own coffee shop someday tho... darn college debt putting that way on hold though
ugh i am SUCH a coffee lover

usually i'll make myself one cup every morning before work and that'll be about it these days

I buy whatever brand's cheapest tbh haha, my budget can't afford to be picky or let me drink as much as i want these days. when it was on my parents' dime though, i'd drink coffee about 24/7, which usually turned out to be 7-8 cups a day

when I'm drinking it in the mornings, I always use creamer. Not enough to drown out the coffee taste, just enough to turn it a lighter color. finding the right balance is tough!

but if it's one of the times when i'm drinking coffee later in the day, then i usually want it black. Especially if I'm eating something sweet with it too, then it's gotta be black for sure

I reeeaaaaally love coffee shops, but unfortunately there are none in my town!! If I go the next town over, then there's a starbucks, and if I'm in the area then I'll usually stop in and get something. I like just about everything on the menu, so I normally try to get some new flavor if they have it, and if not then I tend to go with cafe mocha haha

i kinda have a dream of opening my own coffee shop someday tho... darn college debt putting that way on hold though
I'm all over the place, anywhere from the cheap stuff to total coffee snob. Drip to French Press. Dunkin Donuts to Starbucks to locally owned house. Just depends on what I have the time for or what I'm in the mood for. Usually Eight o Clock coffee for cheap, though.

Currently trying out a bag of Intelligentsia dark roast because there's a local coffee shop that makes a terrific mocha out of that brand. I'm a sucker for mochas, although lately I'm on a latte kick.
I'm all over the place, anywhere from the cheap stuff to total coffee snob. Drip to French Press. Dunkin Donuts to Starbucks to locally owned house. Just depends on what I have the time for or what I'm in the mood for. Usually Eight o Clock coffee for cheap, though.

Currently trying out a bag of Intelligentsia dark roast because there's a local coffee shop that makes a terrific mocha out of that brand. I'm a sucker for mochas, although lately I'm on a latte kick.
thing_zps1c03e316.gif
SoN2_zpsr6awy2un.png
if i had my way i would spend way too much money on coffee tbh. it's a problem

i looove sweet stuff okay. whether that means a lot of creamer or sugar or what idk i just am not a fan of the bitter strong coffee flavor so i need to make it sweeter and flavored yknow?

i really love chai tea tho and so dirty chais are amazing
if i had my way i would spend way too much money on coffee tbh. it's a problem

i looove sweet stuff okay. whether that means a lot of creamer or sugar or what idk i just am not a fan of the bitter strong coffee flavor so i need to make it sweeter and flavored yknow?

i really love chai tea tho and so dirty chais are amazing
tumblr_nha8ijLf1q1r59mfbo1_500.gif
1 2 3