Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Elemental War (Always Accepting!))
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26
(@DarkElite020 whew)
(@DarkElite020 whew)
globules.png
@DarkElite020

*Ping* :)
@DarkElite020

*Ping* :)
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
(( @GildredHeights ah Im sorry I thought I replied!))

Athena shook her head. "Im Athena and your not intruding on my territory.... but I know you arent from here"
(( @GildredHeights ah Im sorry I thought I replied!))

Athena shook her head. "Im Athena and your not intruding on my territory.... but I know you arent from here"
ezgif.com-resize_3.gif ezgif.com-resize_4.gif ezgif.com-gif-maker_16.gif
@DarkElite020
Name: Phyllis
Appearance: Seen here since images won't work.
Personality: Phyllis is a hyper, fiery dragon, small in size, but she was a beautiful personality. Sweet, kind, eager, always wiling to help anyone at all. Brave and selfless, she would never refuse anyone who needed anything. Of course, she loves to play too, and despite her kindness it's not hard to irritate her.
Elemental clan: Wind

Name: Nasima
Personality: She's very quiet and timid, yet always willing to help. Nasima usually stays with the people she knows, instead of getting to know anyone new, but she's willing to make friends - they just have to approach her, and she won't approach them. Nasima has a big heart, and she loves helping, although she's shy. She can get along with anyone who's nice, but she's also very sensitive and doesn't react well to rude remarks directed at her.
Elemental clan: Light
@DarkElite020
Name: Phyllis
Personality: Phyllis is a hyper, fiery dragon, small in size, but she was a beautiful personality. Sweet, kind, eager, always wiling to help anyone at all. Brave and selfless, she would never refuse anyone who needed anything. Of course, she loves to play too, and despite her kindness it's not hard to irritate her.
Elemental clan: Wind

Name: Nasima
Personality: She's very quiet and timid, yet always willing to help. Nasima usually stays with the people she knows, instead of getting to know anyone new, but she's willing to make friends - they just have to approach her, and she won't approach them. Nasima has a big heart, and she loves helping, although she's shy. She can get along with anyone who's nice, but she's also very sensitive and doesn't react well to rude remarks directed at her.
Elemental clan: Light
She eventually finishes, huffing proudly. She takes a moment to admire her map of Arcane territory before rolling it up and flying back to camp.
She eventually finishes, huffing proudly. She takes a moment to admire her map of Arcane territory before rolling it up and flying back to camp.
sign.png
Creature
She/Her | +3 FR Time
WISHLIST.png Adopts.png
@DarkElite020

((No problem!))

"Certainly not, I come from the earth flight just north of here. I was exploring the border since I've never come this far."

She looked at Athena questioningly,

"If you aren't from here either, where are your from then?"
@DarkElite020

((No problem!))

"Certainly not, I come from the earth flight just north of here. I was exploring the border since I've never come this far."

She looked at Athena questioningly,

"If you aren't from here either, where are your from then?"
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
"Oh....alright" she looks over "Im also from the earth flight."
"Oh....alright" she looks over "Im also from the earth flight."
@DarkElite020

Karyas head cocked to the side in slight amusement. She hadn't ever seen this earth dragon before.

"If you're an earth dragon, what has you down here with me?"
@DarkElite020

Karyas head cocked to the side in slight amusement. She hadn't ever seen this earth dragon before.

"If you're an earth dragon, what has you down here with me?"
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
@GildredHeights

"I haven't seen you around before..but I came because I have a friend in the arcane and I wanted to make sure you werent going to hurt them"
@GildredHeights

"I haven't seen you around before..but I came because I have a friend in the arcane and I wanted to make sure you werent going to hurt them"
@DarkElite020

The amusement faded as she realized the imperial was friends with a dragon from the region, and she didn't want her to be angry about taking a crystal.

"I see, well I am not here to hurt her I promise. I best be going on my way."

Shew flew off and around the imperial around the border of the territory. Once she was far enough, she'd fly in quickly and take a crystal.
@DarkElite020

The amusement faded as she realized the imperial was friends with a dragon from the region, and she didn't want her to be angry about taking a crystal.

"I see, well I am not here to hurt her I promise. I best be going on my way."

Shew flew off and around the imperial around the border of the territory. Once she was far enough, she'd fly in quickly and take a crystal.
EARTHSHAKER_sig.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26