Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Erm... Awkward Intro... maybe
1 2
Hello! I'm Stars. Well, that's what you can call me. You can call me Stars.

Anyway. Um. I was lead here by users on Wajas (thanks ArizonaSunset and others). At first, I had no idea what was so cool about it. But now I do. So I plan to stay. Why wouldn't I? xc

Moving on to the actual introduction;

Like I said, I'm Stars. Unlike I usually do when I join new sites, I did not immediately scamper over to the forums. So I've been playing for a few days. I just found the forum. Or, rather, I knew where it was - it certainly wasn't lost - I just hadn't visited it yet...

Yeah.

So my favorite color is purple - which indirectly makes red and blue my favorite colors - and I love to read and write. I sing a little, I can play a bit on the piano, and I play the clarinet. I like video games, and my favorite console is a tie between PC and Xbox, though I'm hoping for a PlayStation sometime. I don't have a favorite genre of music, and I certainly don't hate any genre of music.

I'm currently reading a web comic called Homestuck, so if you'd like to geek over that, I'm all in!

I roleplay all the time - it's one of my favorite things to do - and it's definitely one of the easiest ways to become my friend!

I do have some anxieties but other than that I'm normally a positive person. Not an optimist. No, I'm a realist. My glass has water in it. Doesn't matter how much or how little.

I'm also quite the budgeter. I really like to watch my spending - which is why I'm so "amazing" at tycoon games x3 - both in real life and in games. So hopefully I won't go bankrupt here!

Oh. And, so far, my clan energy hasn't dropped below 96%. *Pats on the back* But I only have four - going on six - of the little buggers, so I'm sure that's bound to change.

Anyway, that's all for my intro. I'd like to make a few friends while I'm here, and hopefully have some unique conversations, too. (:

In any case, it's an absolute pleasure to meet you!
Hello! I'm Stars. Well, that's what you can call me. You can call me Stars.

Anyway. Um. I was lead here by users on Wajas (thanks ArizonaSunset and others). At first, I had no idea what was so cool about it. But now I do. So I plan to stay. Why wouldn't I? xc

Moving on to the actual introduction;

Like I said, I'm Stars. Unlike I usually do when I join new sites, I did not immediately scamper over to the forums. So I've been playing for a few days. I just found the forum. Or, rather, I knew where it was - it certainly wasn't lost - I just hadn't visited it yet...

Yeah.

So my favorite color is purple - which indirectly makes red and blue my favorite colors - and I love to read and write. I sing a little, I can play a bit on the piano, and I play the clarinet. I like video games, and my favorite console is a tie between PC and Xbox, though I'm hoping for a PlayStation sometime. I don't have a favorite genre of music, and I certainly don't hate any genre of music.

I'm currently reading a web comic called Homestuck, so if you'd like to geek over that, I'm all in!

I roleplay all the time - it's one of my favorite things to do - and it's definitely one of the easiest ways to become my friend!

I do have some anxieties but other than that I'm normally a positive person. Not an optimist. No, I'm a realist. My glass has water in it. Doesn't matter how much or how little.

I'm also quite the budgeter. I really like to watch my spending - which is why I'm so "amazing" at tycoon games x3 - both in real life and in games. So hopefully I won't go bankrupt here!

Oh. And, so far, my clan energy hasn't dropped below 96%. *Pats on the back* But I only have four - going on six - of the little buggers, so I'm sure that's bound to change.

Anyway, that's all for my intro. I'd like to make a few friends while I'm here, and hopefully have some unique conversations, too. (:

In any case, it's an absolute pleasure to meet you!
arcane_ani.gif
@babystars Hi!

I'm going around say hello to fellow newbies. Usually I'm pretty quiet and don't really interact with forums, but I decided that I should get out of my comfort zone and actually make friends! So HI, I'm Buenolicious, I made my own little introduction forum a while ago, but it's pretty simple. I see you like purple, I am also a big fan of purple! (It's mostly the reason why my main dragon is purple haha)

Also I'm a big fan of video games! I don't own the newest consoles (Xbox One and PS4), but I do own a WiiU, Xbox 360, and PS3 along with my 3DS. I mostly play RPGs. Right now I'm investing most of my time on Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.

I'm not following Homestuck but I heard there's gonna be a update tomorrow (or later today)? I'm sure you're excited!

Anyway it's so nice to meet you! VuV

@babystars Hi!

I'm going around say hello to fellow newbies. Usually I'm pretty quiet and don't really interact with forums, but I decided that I should get out of my comfort zone and actually make friends! So HI, I'm Buenolicious, I made my own little introduction forum a while ago, but it's pretty simple. I see you like purple, I am also a big fan of purple! (It's mostly the reason why my main dragon is purple haha)

Also I'm a big fan of video games! I don't own the newest consoles (Xbox One and PS4), but I do own a WiiU, Xbox 360, and PS3 along with my 3DS. I mostly play RPGs. Right now I'm investing most of my time on Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.

I'm not following Homestuck but I heard there's gonna be a update tomorrow (or later today)? I'm sure you're excited!

Anyway it's so nice to meet you! VuV

KBnNaZu.png
@Buenolicious Hello!

My favorite color is also the reason why my main dragon is purple! x3 I also enjoy RPGs, and I need to be getting back to Final Fantasy 13 and 13-2, to be honest. The only consoles I currently own are my PC and an Xbox 360, but my PC is pretty nice so I'm not complaining! And I actually hadn't heard that there would be an update yet, so thank you for informing me!

w^w Thanks for replying!
@Buenolicious Hello!

My favorite color is also the reason why my main dragon is purple! x3 I also enjoy RPGs, and I need to be getting back to Final Fantasy 13 and 13-2, to be honest. The only consoles I currently own are my PC and an Xbox 360, but my PC is pretty nice so I'm not complaining! And I actually hadn't heard that there would be an update yet, so thank you for informing me!

w^w Thanks for replying!
arcane_ani.gif
Hey. Im a newbie to. How are you?
Hey. Im a newbie to. How are you?
@babystars

OH, I haven't played FF13 or 13-2. Are they great? I've been wanting to save up for a nice PC to play some graphics heavy games. Especially for MMOs because I really enjoy those.

But anyway you're welcome! Feel free to message me anytime! I try to be on daily~ VuV

@CyberScarlet

Hello! I myself am doing pretty great! I just woke up myself really. Also I'd recommend pinging people to get their attention so they can see an alert. It's really helpful! VuV
Anyway how are you??
@babystars

OH, I haven't played FF13 or 13-2. Are they great? I've been wanting to save up for a nice PC to play some graphics heavy games. Especially for MMOs because I really enjoy those.

But anyway you're welcome! Feel free to message me anytime! I try to be on daily~ VuV

@CyberScarlet

Hello! I myself am doing pretty great! I just woke up myself really. Also I'd recommend pinging people to get their attention so they can see an alert. It's really helpful! VuV
Anyway how are you??
KBnNaZu.png
@buenolicious
Good! Thanks for askin'
@buenolicious
Good! Thanks for askin'
@Buenolicious

Ther're seriously amazing! Frustrating at times, but amazing. I seriously recommend them both. I have an Alienware PC tower and an Alienware keyboard. All that's left is an Alienware gaming mouse and an upgraded monitor and I'm all set x3 I also enjoy MMO's. I love playing with other people because their reactions to things can be so funny, and sometimes its nice to just talk to strangers!

@CyberScarlet

Hello! :D
@Buenolicious

Ther're seriously amazing! Frustrating at times, but amazing. I seriously recommend them both. I have an Alienware PC tower and an Alienware keyboard. All that's left is an Alienware gaming mouse and an upgraded monitor and I'm all set x3 I also enjoy MMO's. I love playing with other people because their reactions to things can be so funny, and sometimes its nice to just talk to strangers!

@CyberScarlet

Hello! :D
arcane_ani.gif
@babystars

Nice! I've always liked the way Alienware stuff looks. Maybe one day I'll have one too haha~ I generally love MMOs because I just enjoy seeing other people run of on adventures. I'm kinda strange asking someone for help or to party up, but I've gotten better! Heck I'm usually not in forums talking to people, but I'm challenging myself to be more social because I do enjoy actually making friends haha~
@babystars

Nice! I've always liked the way Alienware stuff looks. Maybe one day I'll have one too haha~ I generally love MMOs because I just enjoy seeing other people run of on adventures. I'm kinda strange asking someone for help or to party up, but I've gotten better! Heck I'm usually not in forums talking to people, but I'm challenging myself to be more social because I do enjoy actually making friends haha~
KBnNaZu.png
@Buenolicious

I'm absolutely the same way! I try to make friends in the forum, but I usually end up starting with a thread that has a group of users in it that doesn't let "outsiders" in, so I feel ignored in the other threads. But that hasn't happened here, so I feel much more comfortable!
@Buenolicious

I'm absolutely the same way! I try to make friends in the forum, but I usually end up starting with a thread that has a group of users in it that doesn't let "outsiders" in, so I feel ignored in the other threads. But that hasn't happened here, so I feel much more comfortable!
arcane_ani.gif
@babystars

Yeah I feel you haha~ I usually find other newbies that don't have any replies in their forum and just talk to them! So far all I've met are really nice welcoming people who generally just wanna be friends. So it's a really nice change! You're welcome to add me as a friend as well. ouo
@babystars

Yeah I feel you haha~ I usually find other newbies that don't have any replies in their forum and just talk to them! So far all I've met are really nice welcoming people who generally just wanna be friends. So it's a really nice change! You're welcome to add me as a friend as well. ouo
KBnNaZu.png
1 2