Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Well, This Is New...
Hello, everyone! My name is MissyCCR - feel free to call me Missy, or CCR, or MissyCCR, whatever works for you! I am a new player on Flight Rising. I joined on April 8th, after a friend of mine referred me to it, and I am so far loving it! But I'd like to try and see if I can meet some new people... so, let me introduce myself:

As I said, my name is MissyCCR. I am a girl between the age of ten and twenty years, and my birthday is on October twenty-seventh. I am usually really shy (seriously, this is an awkward flash of bravery, here), so I find it hard to make friends. Once I get to know you, I love to chat, though. But I also suffer from an undiagnosed depression, so... yeah... :P

But I can be happy. ^^

Morse stuff about me: I love animals, especially horses. I have one, a beautiful fleabitten gray paint mare named Penelope. I also have four cats, two dogs, a snake, and, now, a rabbit! I love to draw (I do traditional and pixel stuff), read (the Warriors series, the Uglies series, the House of Night Series, and, of course, the Pennykettle Dragons series and the Inheritance Cycle are only a few of my favorites), and write (I have a Warriors fanfiction on hold and I am currently writing something very, very special). I also like to listen to country music, and I will listen to anything country. There are some pop songs I like, but it's not my favorite. As for favorite colors, I love all colors - except for pink. I hate pink. For hobbies, I like to collect model horses - basically that's it. :P

Lastly, I also play Mweor (I am player #160957, Crystal Copper Rush), Felisfire (#13505, Crystal Copper Rush), and Horse Eden (CrystalCopperStables).

So, yeah, that's it. Feel free to post on this thread or profile, and to send me a meaage. Heck, go ahead and find me on the other games I play!

See you. ^^
Hello, everyone! My name is MissyCCR - feel free to call me Missy, or CCR, or MissyCCR, whatever works for you! I am a new player on Flight Rising. I joined on April 8th, after a friend of mine referred me to it, and I am so far loving it! But I'd like to try and see if I can meet some new people... so, let me introduce myself:

As I said, my name is MissyCCR. I am a girl between the age of ten and twenty years, and my birthday is on October twenty-seventh. I am usually really shy (seriously, this is an awkward flash of bravery, here), so I find it hard to make friends. Once I get to know you, I love to chat, though. But I also suffer from an undiagnosed depression, so... yeah... :P

But I can be happy. ^^

Morse stuff about me: I love animals, especially horses. I have one, a beautiful fleabitten gray paint mare named Penelope. I also have four cats, two dogs, a snake, and, now, a rabbit! I love to draw (I do traditional and pixel stuff), read (the Warriors series, the Uglies series, the House of Night Series, and, of course, the Pennykettle Dragons series and the Inheritance Cycle are only a few of my favorites), and write (I have a Warriors fanfiction on hold and I am currently writing something very, very special). I also like to listen to country music, and I will listen to anything country. There are some pop songs I like, but it's not my favorite. As for favorite colors, I love all colors - except for pink. I hate pink. For hobbies, I like to collect model horses - basically that's it. :P

Lastly, I also play Mweor (I am player #160957, Crystal Copper Rush), Felisfire (#13505, Crystal Copper Rush), and Horse Eden (CrystalCopperStables).

So, yeah, that's it. Feel free to post on this thread or profile, and to send me a meaage. Heck, go ahead and find me on the other games I play!

See you. ^^
Welcome to FR! I just joined too and I'm enjoying it thus far so I hope you will too! Also Warriors, Inheritance and the Pennykettle Kettle Dragons are awesome.
Welcome to FR! I just joined too and I'm enjoying it thus far so I hope you will too! Also Warriors, Inheritance and the Pennykettle Kettle Dragons are awesome.
@Phantomsylveon
Thanks! And who would live without those books? ^^
@Phantomsylveon
Thanks! And who would live without those books? ^^
@MissyCCR I most certainly wouldn't ;3 Warriors especially!
@MissyCCR I most certainly wouldn't ;3 Warriors especially!
@Phantomsylveon
Who was your favorite character? Mine were Spottedleaf and Longtail.

Do you like horses?
@Phantomsylveon
Who was your favorite character? Mine were Spottedleaf and Longtail.

Do you like horses?
@MissyCCR I personally loved Ravenpaw and Hollyleaf. Of course neither could stay.
I love horses! Unfortunately I've live at life that always kept me away from them so the only times I'd get to spend time near one was during my Animal Science trips or when I went to my cousin's farm who I don't see often.
@MissyCCR I personally loved Ravenpaw and Hollyleaf. Of course neither could stay.
I love horses! Unfortunately I've live at life that always kept me away from them so the only times I'd get to spend time near one was during my Animal Science trips or when I went to my cousin's farm who I don't see often.
@Phantomsylveon
Ravenpaw was an awesome character, but I was never too attached to Hollyleaf.

I have a horse, a beautiful fleabitten gray paint mare named Penelope, but... there's a very good chance I might lose her. :(
@Phantomsylveon
Ravenpaw was an awesome character, but I was never too attached to Hollyleaf.

I have a horse, a beautiful fleabitten gray paint mare named Penelope, but... there's a very good chance I might lose her. :(
@MissyCCR He really was. I guess I grew attached to Hollyleaf gradually. I always hated how she was so keen to sticking to the rules, but I always loved how her heart was in the right place regardless.
Aw that's not good. I really hope she gets better. It's never fun to loos a pet, regardless of the species. I've lost all my ferrets who were like my babies, and seeing them in their critical state was heartbreaking. I guess it's better now that I know they're no longer suffering, but the pain is still strong. I hope you don't have to deal with that with such an amazing animal.
@MissyCCR He really was. I guess I grew attached to Hollyleaf gradually. I always hated how she was so keen to sticking to the rules, but I always loved how her heart was in the right place regardless.
Aw that's not good. I really hope she gets better. It's never fun to loos a pet, regardless of the species. I've lost all my ferrets who were like my babies, and seeing them in their critical state was heartbreaking. I guess it's better now that I know they're no longer suffering, but the pain is still strong. I hope you don't have to deal with that with such an amazing animal.