Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~*** ZaM Joint Art Shop ***~ [OPEN]
1 2 3
@HatsuneMick
Name: Orca
Payment type: Treasure
commission type: Thin Line Full Body
Description of what you want: Clothes would be modern and casual (So don't go off references for clothes), probably pretty dirty and paint stained. I think I would prefer if he was wearing an older v-neck and tighter jeans, but honestly anything clothes wise is probably great. Sketchbook in one hand bottle of wine in the other, probably just looking generally sad
Character ref (must include at least one): x|x
Character personality: He's a cynic and a skeptic. A drunk who doesn't believe in much of anything. He's intelligent and a deep thinker who often likes starting up arguments and debates.
@HatsuneMick
Name: Orca
Payment type: Treasure
commission type: Thin Line Full Body
Description of what you want: Clothes would be modern and casual (So don't go off references for clothes), probably pretty dirty and paint stained. I think I would prefer if he was wearing an older v-neck and tighter jeans, but honestly anything clothes wise is probably great. Sketchbook in one hand bottle of wine in the other, probably just looking generally sad
Character ref (must include at least one): x|x
Character personality: He's a cynic and a skeptic. A drunk who doesn't believe in much of anything. He's intelligent and a deep thinker who often likes starting up arguments and debates.
@HatsuneMick

Name: Squee
Payment type: Treasure or gems, but likely treasure
commission type: Thick line, basic color
description of what you want: Really really ridiculously good looking huge Supernatural/Gravity Falls crossover art! (Seriously, feel free to decline and/or narrow characters down, but in a perfect world, all 7 would magically fit in.....somehow)

character ref (must include at least one): Mabel, Dipper, Grunkle Stan -Gravity Falls- and Sam, Dean, and Bobby (Castiel optional) -Supernatural-

character personality:

Mabel: Random, hyper, loves glitter, beadazzling, her pet pig, boybands, boys with pretty hair, and sweaters
Dipper: Brainy, superstitious, obsessed with "solving the mysteries of Gravity Falls" and other paranormal investigations
Grunkle Stan: Swindling old man who, while cheap and miserly, con artist, adores his great niece and nephew (Dipper and Mabel). Experienced w/ the supernatural, but not forthcoming in sharing his knowledge
Sam: Hunts supernatural things. Brainy, bookish, mostly down-to-earth little brother
Dean: Hunts supernatural things. Plays it cool/tough guy and is an overprotective big bro. Loves pie, classic rock, classic cars, pie, hot girls, pie, cheeseburgers, driving, pretending to be an FBI agent, pranking his little bro, pie
Bobby: Grumpy old gramps type- acts crotchety but always willing to lend a hand to his surrogate sons- experienced supernatural hunter and wealth of information
Castiel: Straightfaced, deadpan, naive/innocent, curious about the world

additional notes/comments/questions: IDEK I'd love something involving all these dudes interacting. Mabel trying to braid Sam's hair, Dipper asking Dean for tips on manliness, Grunkle Stan and Bobby grumping together, drinking beer or playing poker, Cas doing.... Cas things (Maybe having a stare-down with Mabel's pet pig Waddles).

I MAY just end up having to draw this myself, but I quite like your style, so if by some crazy random happenstance you're able to draw this.... I would love you forever.
@HatsuneMick

Name: Squee
Payment type: Treasure or gems, but likely treasure
commission type: Thick line, basic color
description of what you want: Really really ridiculously good looking huge Supernatural/Gravity Falls crossover art! (Seriously, feel free to decline and/or narrow characters down, but in a perfect world, all 7 would magically fit in.....somehow)

character ref (must include at least one): Mabel, Dipper, Grunkle Stan -Gravity Falls- and Sam, Dean, and Bobby (Castiel optional) -Supernatural-

character personality:

Mabel: Random, hyper, loves glitter, beadazzling, her pet pig, boybands, boys with pretty hair, and sweaters
Dipper: Brainy, superstitious, obsessed with "solving the mysteries of Gravity Falls" and other paranormal investigations
Grunkle Stan: Swindling old man who, while cheap and miserly, con artist, adores his great niece and nephew (Dipper and Mabel). Experienced w/ the supernatural, but not forthcoming in sharing his knowledge
Sam: Hunts supernatural things. Brainy, bookish, mostly down-to-earth little brother
Dean: Hunts supernatural things. Plays it cool/tough guy and is an overprotective big bro. Loves pie, classic rock, classic cars, pie, hot girls, pie, cheeseburgers, driving, pretending to be an FBI agent, pranking his little bro, pie
Bobby: Grumpy old gramps type- acts crotchety but always willing to lend a hand to his surrogate sons- experienced supernatural hunter and wealth of information
Castiel: Straightfaced, deadpan, naive/innocent, curious about the world

additional notes/comments/questions: IDEK I'd love something involving all these dudes interacting. Mabel trying to braid Sam's hair, Dipper asking Dean for tips on manliness, Grunkle Stan and Bobby grumping together, drinking beer or playing poker, Cas doing.... Cas things (Maybe having a stare-down with Mabel's pet pig Waddles).

I MAY just end up having to draw this myself, but I quite like your style, so if by some crazy random happenstance you're able to draw this.... I would love you forever.
@Zofficinale I love lineless art. You have lineless art. Can I pay you for lineless art: [b]Name[/b]: Matcha. [b]Payment type[/b]: Treasure, probably. [b]commission type[/b]: Lineless basic + familiar. [b]description of what you want[/b]: I'd love a thing of this nudist nocturne laughing maniacally at his chameleon as they mirror each other's crazy happy faces, basically, haha. [b]character ref[/b] (must include at least one): [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10176362] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/101764/10176362_350.png[/img] [/url] His nephrite chameleon is in there as well. [b]character personality[/b]: Ytter and Bitty are wind creatures to a core: they're free-spirited and easy to amuse and have attention spans that probably can't be measured in Plancks. They love mimicking each other and creating atmospheres of repetitive jokes that somehow never grow stale (at least, from their perspectives). [b]additional notes/comments/questions[/b]: I hope that's specific enough! Let me know. :3
@Zofficinale
I love lineless art. You have lineless art. Can I pay you for lineless art:

Name: Matcha.
Payment type: Treasure, probably.
commission type: Lineless basic + familiar.
description of what you want: I'd love a thing of this nudist nocturne laughing maniacally at his chameleon as they mirror each other's crazy happy faces, basically, haha.
character ref (must include at least one):

10176362_350.png

His nephrite chameleon is in there as well.
character personality: Ytter and Bitty are wind creatures to a core: they're free-spirited and easy to amuse and have attention spans that probably can't be measured in Plancks. They love mimicking each other and creating atmospheres of repetitive jokes that somehow never grow stale (at least, from their perspectives).
additional notes/comments/questions: I hope that's specific enough! Let me know. :3
Untitled-1.pngkeeto-braddock.png
@HatsuneMick I would love to commission you for a full-body couple image!

name: Pyxell
payment type: treasure
commission type: thick lineart full colour full body + one character
description of what you want: Khorle -the redhead in the below ref- wears a bandages and a plain tan ankle-length kilt, prayer beads wrapped around her wrists and biceps. Fon'bar -the bluehaired guy- is garbed in a tan ankle-length kilt as well. So, almost exactly what is depicted in the reference below!
I'd like them to be depicted doing something lovey, maybe holding hands or hugging or just smiling goofily at each other. Whichever you think would look best!
character ref: reference for both, this is updated khorle
character personality: Khorle, mother of two and a warrior priestess of a tiger god, is a blunt, tempermental, light-hearted sort of woman. Fon'bar, her mate, is laidback and a bit reserved, the strong silent type, though he has a soft spot for Khorle.
additional notes/comments/questions: Fon'bar's right eyeball is red, even the pupil covered by the permanent blood stain. As well, he has gotten a bit more formiddable in size, having gained some weight and muscle.
@HatsuneMick I would love to commission you for a full-body couple image!

name: Pyxell
payment type: treasure
commission type: thick lineart full colour full body + one character
description of what you want: Khorle -the redhead in the below ref- wears a bandages and a plain tan ankle-length kilt, prayer beads wrapped around her wrists and biceps. Fon'bar -the bluehaired guy- is garbed in a tan ankle-length kilt as well. So, almost exactly what is depicted in the reference below!
I'd like them to be depicted doing something lovey, maybe holding hands or hugging or just smiling goofily at each other. Whichever you think would look best!
character ref: reference for both, this is updated khorle
character personality: Khorle, mother of two and a warrior priestess of a tiger god, is a blunt, tempermental, light-hearted sort of woman. Fon'bar, her mate, is laidback and a bit reserved, the strong silent type, though he has a soft spot for Khorle.
additional notes/comments/questions: Fon'bar's right eyeball is red, even the pupil covered by the permanent blood stain. As well, he has gotten a bit more formiddable in size, having gained some weight and muscle.
~ * ~ * ~ * ~ Previously of the Arcane Flight ~ * ~ * ~ * ~
@Zofficinale
Full body would be shiny!
@Zofficinale
Full body would be shiny!
Untitled-1.pngkeeto-braddock.png
1 2 3