Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | \\Cosmos Art Shop// {PINGLIST}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92
@LargeCrocodile I'd like one! Just a regular headshot no flowers. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/118259/11825832_350.png[/img] He doesn't have a personality yet, so do whatever expression you think fits~ and just to make sure that's 100 gems right?
@LargeCrocodile

I'd like one! Just a regular headshot no flowers.
11825832_350.png

He doesn't have a personality yet, so do whatever expression you think fits~

and just to make sure that's 100 gems right?
@alduin

She's beautiful, I would love to add more flowers! Sure that payment is fine, no problem.

(My friend shows me a lot of stuff for fire emblem, and I think that's convinced me to get the new game that's coming out next year I think...))
@alduin

She's beautiful, I would love to add more flowers! Sure that payment is fine, no problem.

(My friend shows me a lot of stuff for fire emblem, and I think that's convinced me to get the new game that's coming out next year I think...))
4BwX8Fk.png
@taybee

Yep, 100 gems! I'll have to put you on my waitlist at the time. I will probably get to draw your dragon next week or so!
@taybee

Yep, 100 gems! I'll have to put you on my waitlist at the time. I will probably get to draw your dragon next week or so!
4BwX8Fk.png
@largecrocodile thank you :0!!! let me send you payment now!!

(it's SO GOOD. idk what's gonna happen in fe14 just yet because but fe13 is so good it's sO WORTH IT and if fe14 is as good as that one then awwww yissssss)
@largecrocodile thank you :0!!! let me send you payment now!!

(it's SO GOOD. idk what's gonna happen in fe14 just yet because but fe13 is so good it's sO WORTH IT and if fe14 is as good as that one then awwww yissssss)
Bw0Ww3C.png
@LargeCrocodile

waitlist me please~
@LargeCrocodile

waitlist me please~
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@LargeCrocodile Could I be added to your wait list as well please?
@LargeCrocodile Could I be added to your wait list as well please?
@LargeCrocodile:
Fabulous! How much would that be? 50k + 10k for the apparel? o:
@LargeCrocodile:
Fabulous! How much would that be? 50k + 10k for the apparel? o:
@Ririterasu

Sure thing!

@Jazz

Yep! I'll put you down too!
@Ririterasu

Sure thing!

@Jazz

Yep! I'll put you down too!
4BwX8Fk.png
@Poppet

50K for the headshot. 10K if you would like flowers around your dragons neck, like the dinosaur example on my front page. If not only 50K.
@Poppet

50K for the headshot. 10K if you would like flowers around your dragons neck, like the dinosaur example on my front page. If not only 50K.
4BwX8Fk.png
@alduin

((Sadly I haven't played FEA yet but I practically know everything thanks to Owl haha// I've seen the trailer for the game, I really love their character design and style it's really nice.))
@alduin

((Sadly I haven't played FEA yet but I practically know everything thanks to Owl haha// I've seen the trailer for the game, I really love their character design and style it's really nice.))
4BwX8Fk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 91 92