Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Humanoid Fantasy RP [Interest Check]
Hello there roleplaying community of FR!

I've been craving some fantasy RP for a little while now, and I would like to start something up with someone or a group of people if desired. It can be something really casual, or we could create a whole RP group on here with specific lore, plots, etc. if that's something people would be looking for! We could keep it on site or move it to Tumblr or messages if necessary!

Some background on myself, I've been RPing off and on for several years now. I've done different genres like animals, humans/humanoid, fantasy, realistic, a mix of a couple things. I'm literate and make few typos/errors, and I prefer RP partners that are similar or at least aren't heavy on the errors. I can typically write between 300-600 words (a couple medium-sized paragraphs) depending on the situation & my mood, and I try not to do anything less as it's hard to keep things going. My timezone is EST (so -5 GST), and I'm typically free on evenings and weekends unless real life gets in the way. When online I can reply relatively quickly, but I may take a day or so to reply - because life is crazy, I also understand those who go through the same stuff. I am a mature adult, so I don't mind stronger subjects (where allowed).

I have a few characters on stand-by that I can bring to the table, but I can also create characters in a pinch! I'd prefer no fandom type stuff unless it's low-key. (e.g. no straight-up Sherlock character, but an OC minor character from that universe would be allowed, or no Pete Wentz that got sucked through a wormhole into this universe but you could use him as a face claim for an OC)

If interested, please reply using this form plus anything else you find necessary!

Time zone and general active time(s):
Private, group, or no preference:
If group, would you like to create a large plot?:
Species you've played or are willing to play:
Do you prefer RPing on-site, off-site, or no preference?:
Anything else?:
Hello there roleplaying community of FR!

I've been craving some fantasy RP for a little while now, and I would like to start something up with someone or a group of people if desired. It can be something really casual, or we could create a whole RP group on here with specific lore, plots, etc. if that's something people would be looking for! We could keep it on site or move it to Tumblr or messages if necessary!

Some background on myself, I've been RPing off and on for several years now. I've done different genres like animals, humans/humanoid, fantasy, realistic, a mix of a couple things. I'm literate and make few typos/errors, and I prefer RP partners that are similar or at least aren't heavy on the errors. I can typically write between 300-600 words (a couple medium-sized paragraphs) depending on the situation & my mood, and I try not to do anything less as it's hard to keep things going. My timezone is EST (so -5 GST), and I'm typically free on evenings and weekends unless real life gets in the way. When online I can reply relatively quickly, but I may take a day or so to reply - because life is crazy, I also understand those who go through the same stuff. I am a mature adult, so I don't mind stronger subjects (where allowed).

I have a few characters on stand-by that I can bring to the table, but I can also create characters in a pinch! I'd prefer no fandom type stuff unless it's low-key. (e.g. no straight-up Sherlock character, but an OC minor character from that universe would be allowed, or no Pete Wentz that got sucked through a wormhole into this universe but you could use him as a face claim for an OC)

If interested, please reply using this form plus anything else you find necessary!

Time zone and general active time(s):
Private, group, or no preference:
If group, would you like to create a large plot?:
Species you've played or are willing to play:
Do you prefer RPing on-site, off-site, or no preference?:
Anything else?:
@Brachyurus

*Slides in*
Hai there~ !

So I would love to do a fantasy RP with you. I've done some stuff with animals mainly only wolves and a little of Warrior Cats [ Never read the books though] I'm literate, I check before posting, been doing RP for a few years now. I do humans or humanoids, Fantasy like with Shapeshifters and other mythical creatures. I do like some science fiction stuff or maybe a war plot but it doesn't have to happen if your not interested in that kind of stuff.

I can crack out whole books if you want to. Small groups or just one on one is fine, good thought out plots are my thing, winging it is just no but sometimes it can happen. I usually RP on here, I've never really bothered to do it on tumblr but it can happen on Chicken Smoothie and tumblr if you want. I'm horrible with doing anything fandom based, I just can't, love to watch the show and read the book but actually trying to play as the character is just no. My timezone is CST.
@Brachyurus

*Slides in*
Hai there~ !

So I would love to do a fantasy RP with you. I've done some stuff with animals mainly only wolves and a little of Warrior Cats [ Never read the books though] I'm literate, I check before posting, been doing RP for a few years now. I do humans or humanoids, Fantasy like with Shapeshifters and other mythical creatures. I do like some science fiction stuff or maybe a war plot but it doesn't have to happen if your not interested in that kind of stuff.

I can crack out whole books if you want to. Small groups or just one on one is fine, good thought out plots are my thing, winging it is just no but sometimes it can happen. I usually RP on here, I've never really bothered to do it on tumblr but it can happen on Chicken Smoothie and tumblr if you want. I'm horrible with doing anything fandom based, I just can't, love to watch the show and read the book but actually trying to play as the character is just no. My timezone is CST.
tumblr_mpy4vpYMWG1rzl7uqo1_500.gif
*bump for the day crowd*
*bump for the day crowd*