Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | weirdest thing you've had to do today?
1 2 3
When one of my coworkers greeted me I responded with "omae wa mou shindeiru". I essentially told them 'you're already dead' in Japanese.

I misheard struggle as 'straw golem' and got frustrated for no reason whatsoever.

I thought the gas cap on my car changed places when I wasn't looking.
When one of my coworkers greeted me I responded with "omae wa mou shindeiru". I essentially told them 'you're already dead' in Japanese.

I misheard struggle as 'straw golem' and got frustrated for no reason whatsoever.

I thought the gas cap on my car changed places when I wasn't looking.
Gs7DQgM.png
I was in a competition for who could put the most socks on within a specific time frame. I didn't win, but oh well.
I was in a competition for who could put the most socks on within a specific time frame. I didn't win, but oh well.
chill
@Horticulture
How dare he Light Flight is reason enough to stay lmao
He should join you on dragon breeding simulator
@Horticulture
How dare he Light Flight is reason enough to stay lmao
He should join you on dragon breeding simulator
welcome-team-100px-tr_zps6vo02zzw.png
@crayaura his username is amazing too like how dare you (@Astronomer i'm lookin at u..)

@Purnip are you death itself

@Asynchronous last night my partner and i did a compeition where we put on 30 seconds of dramatic music, stared at each other while drawing each others faces but weren't allowed to look at the paper. it was hilarious. it reminded me of this. how many socks did you put on
@crayaura his username is amazing too like how dare you (@Astronomer i'm lookin at u..)

@Purnip are you death itself

@Asynchronous last night my partner and i did a compeition where we put on 30 seconds of dramatic music, stared at each other while drawing each others faces but weren't allowed to look at the paper. it was hilarious. it reminded me of this. how many socks did you put on
but thats none of my business K8kB0AL.png
I played 'What's The Mystery Stain On The Carpet?!'

There is no winning the game. All answers are terrible.

But the stain came out!
I played 'What's The Mystery Stain On The Carpet?!'

There is no winning the game. All answers are terrible.

But the stain came out!
thing_zps1c03e316.gif
SoN2_zpsr6awy2un.png
Hm. Today I listened to a torture chamber audio because for some reason it relaxes me? Thanks, brain. And I had to take a trashcan into my acting compitition with me so I could throw up in it while I preformed. Today was not fun.

Poor little kitty, glad you helped him!
Hm. Today I listened to a torture chamber audio because for some reason it relaxes me? Thanks, brain. And I had to take a trashcan into my acting compitition with me so I could throw up in it while I preformed. Today was not fun.

Poor little kitty, glad you helped him!
they/them
actively avoided people in my building all day since I was hanging out with my male friend last night and they were texting me being like "ooooh r u gonna hook up??? get suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum"

and I know that if I go talk to them i'll start blushing because how could they even fathom such an idea? can't a girl be friends with a guy, and nothing more??
actively avoided people in my building all day since I was hanging out with my male friend last night and they were texting me being like "ooooh r u gonna hook up??? get suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum"

and I know that if I go talk to them i'll start blushing because how could they even fathom such an idea? can't a girl be friends with a guy, and nothing more??
20iias5.png
my friend and i painted our nails outside next to my cat's grave
not really weird, just.... if you told me 4 days ago that i would be painting my nails next to my cat but she was dead i would have been so confused
my friend and i painted our nails outside next to my cat's grave
not really weird, just.... if you told me 4 days ago that i would be painting my nails next to my cat but she was dead i would have been so confused
idk if its strange or more annoying
but today I had to explain to a customer they could not return a half drunk bottle of wine because it tasted bad.
She then changed her mind "Oh it is actually expired"
I got the manager to talk to her and went back to helping another customer.

After a bit she comes over to where I am working at the front of the shop and tells the customer I am with
"She doesnt know what she is doing! they sell expired wines here!!! dont waste your money!" and stormed out of the shop

very frustrating!
idk if its strange or more annoying
but today I had to explain to a customer they could not return a half drunk bottle of wine because it tasted bad.
She then changed her mind "Oh it is actually expired"
I got the manager to talk to her and went back to helping another customer.

After a bit she comes over to where I am working at the front of the shop and tells the customer I am with
"She doesnt know what she is doing! they sell expired wines here!!! dont waste your money!" and stormed out of the shop

very frustrating!
Today I scraped old liver and other organ scraps off of some wood. That stuff can be a pain to get off but it wasn't really too bad.
Today I scraped old liver and other organ scraps off of some wood. That stuff can be a pain to get off but it wasn't really too bad.
1 2 3