Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Hydra type dragons?
I know the Imperial dragon has a supposed multi-headed subspecies but those can't really be used; they're just world building (I think). Would it be possible to create an obtainable two-headed dragon species? I know the admins have a pattern they stick to so the apparel and such doesn't glitch but it shouldn't be too hard, right? Duplicating neck and head accessories, maybe make the shirts and cloaks have larger neck holes. Just spit-balling.
I know the Imperial dragon has a supposed multi-headed subspecies but those can't really be used; they're just world building (I think). Would it be possible to create an obtainable two-headed dragon species? I know the admins have a pattern they stick to so the apparel and such doesn't glitch but it shouldn't be too hard, right? Duplicating neck and head accessories, maybe make the shirts and cloaks have larger neck holes. Just spit-balling.
Support :)!
Support :)!
This wouldn't be possible due ot apparel restrictions, unfortunately.
This wouldn't be possible due ot apparel restrictions, unfortunately.
Massive support on a multiple-headed dragon. Maybe the head type apparel could just duplicate on the image. Idk.

But I'd love a multi-head derg. <3
Massive support on a multiple-headed dragon. Maybe the head type apparel could just duplicate on the image. Idk.

But I'd love a multi-head derg. <3
W6NUU3j.png