Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Trade a Story for a Dragon
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 47 48
~bump~
~bump~
nature_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcilk9i.gif nature_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcilq00.gif
Bump!
Bump!
stormcatchersiggie_zps77a9946f.png
[quote] [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7547082] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/75471/7547082_350.png[/img] [/url] Shadow came from a long line of dragons like himself, darkly colored monotone dragons who can blend in with the night. His parents and siblings - all the same, almost carbon clones of each other, moving through the cold and icy nights. He could not ever understand how his family could be content to all be the same, to all do the same job as night-watch, to all find mates that looked the same, to keep the bloodline pure. Shadow couldn't bear to be the same as them. He hated the night-watch, he hated even his name - which he shared with at least one of his siblings. He wanted to break free, to be himself. He felt his family was too serious at heart, where he is more of a prankster inside. But his parents and what siblings he knew grew displeased by his pranks as he grew. So he left, only to find another icy lair, needing another night-watch. He tired mating with varies females outside of his color, only to have most of the children summoned to one god or another before their name-day. Shadow now grows weary of his current clan, and looks to seek out new experiences, where he wont be defined primarily on his colors, but by his heart inside. He seeks a clan that will allow him to be the prankster he wishes to be. [/center] [/quote]
Quote:

7547082_350.png

Shadow came from a long line of dragons like himself, darkly colored monotone dragons who can blend in with the night. His parents and siblings - all the same, almost carbon clones of each other, moving through the cold and icy nights. He could not ever understand how his family could be content to all be the same, to all do the same job as night-watch, to all find mates that looked the same, to keep the bloodline pure.
Shadow couldn't bear to be the same as them. He hated the night-watch, he hated even his name - which he shared with at least one of his siblings. He wanted to break free, to be himself. He felt his family was too serious at heart, where he is more of a prankster inside. But his parents and what siblings he knew grew displeased by his pranks as he grew.
So he left, only to find another icy lair, needing another night-watch. He tired mating with varies females outside of his color, only to have most of the children summoned to one god or another before their name-day.
Shadow now grows weary of his current clan, and looks to seek out new experiences, where he wont be defined primarily on his colors, but by his heart inside. He seeks a clan that will allow him to be the prankster he wishes to be.
tumblr_nivea4qoZU1u9wpozo3_540.jpg
@XenSilverQuill

I`ve found Elsa a new home, so whenever you return please remove her from the list ?

and @dndgeekgirl

wow I love what you`ve written for Shadow, I`ll send him over!
@XenSilverQuill

I`ve found Elsa a new home, so whenever you return please remove her from the list ?

and @dndgeekgirl

wow I love what you`ve written for Shadow, I`ll send him over!
@Amethystkitten
I'm glad you like it! Thank's for Shadow!
@Amethystkitten
I'm glad you like it! Thank's for Shadow!
tumblr_nivea4qoZU1u9wpozo3_540.jpg

@XenSilverQuill
May I have this dragon?

Rosanna

@XenSilverQuill
May I have this dragon?

Rosanna
@dndgeekgirl

I know he'll have a good home I hope you enjoy him ♥
@dndgeekgirl

I know he'll have a good home I hope you enjoy him ♥
@cupcakelover44
Oh, Rosanna is a dragon that was already traded. If you want to know which dragons are available, just look under the "available" list.
@cupcakelover44
Oh, Rosanna is a dragon that was already traded. If you want to know which dragons are available, just look under the "available" list.
@XenSilverQuill

Thank you for Mercury! I know my short story was pretty shoddy, need to work more on the creative writing. ^^;
@XenSilverQuill

Thank you for Mercury! I know my short story was pretty shoddy, need to work more on the creative writing. ^^;
@SweetDragones
Don't worry about a thing, dearie! It was a lovely premise; I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. Enjoy her~
@SweetDragones
Don't worry about a thing, dearie! It was a lovely premise; I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. Enjoy her~
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 47 48