Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Free dragons for newbies ONE LEFT
1 2 3
@CatChant

Hi :)
Could I adopt #12064989 (the Imperial female hatchling)?

thank you! ^_^
@CatChant

Hi :)
Could I adopt #12064989 (the Imperial female hatchling)?

thank you! ^_^
BPpOUJu.png
@CatChant
OH MY GOD! So awesome! Could i get fifth one?
@CatChant
OH MY GOD! So awesome! Could i get fifth one?
@CatChant

Is 12093436 still available? If so could I have them?
@CatChant

Is 12093436 still available? If so could I have them?
A badge from Water Flight 2022 Soup-bowl. Tortilla soup in a green bowl with a design of an imperial dragon face on the frontXjQwdJY.gifHA8DM8L.gifPGfmmbA.gifxuhxqR0.png
@CatChant Could I have #11958815? :)
@CatChant Could I have #11958815? :)
tumblr_nu93ilBxwM1uwgh8do1_500.png
may i have the 3rd one?
may i have the 3rd one?
So I've sent out dragons and also added a couple new ones. Sorry for everyone that didn't get the dragon they wanted. It was first come first serve. If anyone doesn't accept their dragon that I sent in three days or thereabouts, I'll see if anyone else wants it. If you want help looking for dragons like it or want advice (I spend way too much time on this website), let me know. I'd be happy to help.

@LondonLover

It was first come first serve and someone already requested the red Imperial, but I sent you a CR for the one above it.

@leka Sure you can have one, which one do you want? I'm afraid there's only one left now.

@Lifelessmage I'm afraid someone already sent a CR for that one. Let me know if there is another you'd like.

@jenivan1000 @GARUNAK I'm afraid someone else already asked for that one. Let me know if there's another you like.

@area32 @pokedsie I'm afraid someone else asked already for that one. There is one of his siblings left if you are interested.
So I've sent out dragons and also added a couple new ones. Sorry for everyone that didn't get the dragon they wanted. It was first come first serve. If anyone doesn't accept their dragon that I sent in three days or thereabouts, I'll see if anyone else wants it. If you want help looking for dragons like it or want advice (I spend way too much time on this website), let me know. I'd be happy to help.

@LondonLover

It was first come first serve and someone already requested the red Imperial, but I sent you a CR for the one above it.

@leka Sure you can have one, which one do you want? I'm afraid there's only one left now.

@Lifelessmage I'm afraid someone already sent a CR for that one. Let me know if there is another you'd like.

@jenivan1000 @GARUNAK I'm afraid someone else already asked for that one. Let me know if there's another you like.

@area32 @pokedsie I'm afraid someone else asked already for that one. There is one of his siblings left if you are interested.
@CatChant May I have #11829543 then, please? Thank you very much~~
@CatChant May I have #11829543 then, please? Thank you very much~~
aU9WS3E.pngt84msfC.pngJOXfoXi.pngDA41oQ3.pngzQMJOMs.pngS1BatfX.png
T23.gifeu5gY4S.pngmLz7vr5.png8g70fVi.pngB18_R.png
@CatChant
Hi!
Is #11955579 (Guardian Female) available for adoption?

Thank you! ^_^
@CatChant
Hi!
Is #11955579 (Guardian Female) available for adoption?

Thank you! ^_^
BPpOUJu.png
@CatChant
oh no thats okaie c:
thank you for replying tho !
@CatChant
oh no thats okaie c:
thank you for replying tho !
@CatChant
Could I get last one, please?
@CatChant
Could I get last one, please?