Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Video game thread!
1 2 3 4
I've almost exclusivly been playing Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate recently, but I've also been playing Chaos Reborn, Speedrunners, and Besiege.
I still need to beat the elite four in Alpha Sapphire so I think I'm going to do that soon, and I've been wanting to play some more Ruin Factory 4 again soon.
I've almost exclusivly been playing Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate recently, but I've also been playing Chaos Reborn, Speedrunners, and Besiege.
I still need to beat the elite four in Alpha Sapphire so I think I'm going to do that soon, and I've been wanting to play some more Ruin Factory 4 again soon.
At the moment absolutely everything I play is borderlands whoops.
But I also play RCT3, Skyrim, Transistor, Super Hexagon, Velocibox and Garry's Mod :V
At the moment absolutely everything I play is borderlands whoops.
But I also play RCT3, Skyrim, Transistor, Super Hexagon, Velocibox and Garry's Mod :V
LKzi7uW.png
WINDWAKEERRR.
Disgea, yes. So very yes. And Fantasy Life? My mom is getting me the DLC for my birthday in May. :o
Ahaha, yes! Final Fantasy X was the first non-spinoff (E.G. Tactics) game of the series I played, and when I first played it when I was six or so I got stuck in Kilika temple, of all places! Back then I didn't have a very good TV though, so I blame that and the fact that I was borrowing it.
I recommend you play some Dragon Quest if you haven't already, @RagnarCirino. The Zenithia trilogy would be a good start.

Yes, you should. I don't need to level grind half as much as I expected, so that shouldn't be a problem. And Rune Factory, goodness yes. I only have Rune Factory Frontier, but boy it's fun. :3
Ooh, Super Hexagon you say? I've played Hexagon on Kongregate, and I heard Super Hexagon is even more frustrating, so have fun with that!
That aside, I'm glad this thread got so many replies! ^w^
WINDWAKEERRR.
Disgea, yes. So very yes. And Fantasy Life? My mom is getting me the DLC for my birthday in May. :o
Ahaha, yes! Final Fantasy X was the first non-spinoff (E.G. Tactics) game of the series I played, and when I first played it when I was six or so I got stuck in Kilika temple, of all places! Back then I didn't have a very good TV though, so I blame that and the fact that I was borrowing it.
I recommend you play some Dragon Quest if you haven't already, @RagnarCirino. The Zenithia trilogy would be a good start.

Yes, you should. I don't need to level grind half as much as I expected, so that shouldn't be a problem. And Rune Factory, goodness yes. I only have Rune Factory Frontier, but boy it's fun. :3
Ooh, Super Hexagon you say? I've played Hexagon on Kongregate, and I heard Super Hexagon is even more frustrating, so have fun with that!
That aside, I'm glad this thread got so many replies! ^w^
I'm crazy, and like to think I'm pretty cool.
"Mrgrgrgr!" -Edea, Bravely Default
This is probably definitely random filler.
Right now I've mostly been playing GW2, but I also recently got Cities : Skylines and that game is super fun.
Right now I've mostly been playing GW2, but I also recently got Cities : Skylines and that game is super fun.
I recently discovered Seiken Densetsu 3, which is in the same series as Secret of Mana. It's so much fun~
There are six main characters and the story is slightly different depending on which three you choose as your team. They each have a certain job class, and are able to upgrade their class later. So basically this game has everything I love about rpgs haha.

Other than that, I've been playing Far Cry 4, Saints Row 3, and I recently finished Banjo-Kazooie (100%, finally).
I recently discovered Seiken Densetsu 3, which is in the same series as Secret of Mana. It's so much fun~
There are six main characters and the story is slightly different depending on which three you choose as your team. They each have a certain job class, and are able to upgrade their class later. So basically this game has everything I love about rpgs haha.

Other than that, I've been playing Far Cry 4, Saints Row 3, and I recently finished Banjo-Kazooie (100%, finally).
UwUnl7O.png
@Kendrell RCT, fistbump! Though I prefer 2 myself, it feels better and there's way more fan content. I could never do anything that looks like this though.

@TwinDaggers Beware the bugs in SD3: Don't worry one bit about evade, critical hits are a myth, and shields that have elemental properties won't shield against those.

You'd think with a game that has a fan-translation, someone would've have hunkered down and fixed all these. XD
@Kendrell RCT, fistbump! Though I prefer 2 myself, it feels better and there's way more fan content. I could never do anything that looks like this though.

@TwinDaggers Beware the bugs in SD3: Don't worry one bit about evade, critical hits are a myth, and shields that have elemental properties won't shield against those.

You'd think with a game that has a fan-translation, someone would've have hunkered down and fixed all these. XD
My writing project.
@Chronosplit
I play them all to be honest, only reason I play RCT3 a lot is I like going on my rides D: But wow, that looks so cool! I'm absolutely terrible at making anything even near that.

On the topic of RCT let me just mention Roller Coaster Tycoon World aka why do game devs have to ruin the best game series ahh ;;'

@Macheman7
Super hexagon is rage. Hexagon is basically the first level of Super Hexagon. There's another 5 levels but if you can deal with constantly restarting for like...10 hours it's great :D I've finished it but I'm trying to work on getting my times up, my best time is 5 minutes straight so far ahh
@Chronosplit
I play them all to be honest, only reason I play RCT3 a lot is I like going on my rides D: But wow, that looks so cool! I'm absolutely terrible at making anything even near that.

On the topic of RCT let me just mention Roller Coaster Tycoon World aka why do game devs have to ruin the best game series ahh ;;'

@Macheman7
Super hexagon is rage. Hexagon is basically the first level of Super Hexagon. There's another 5 levels but if you can deal with constantly restarting for like...10 hours it's great :D I've finished it but I'm trying to work on getting my times up, my best time is 5 minutes straight so far ahh
LKzi7uW.png
Ooh, Seiken Denetsu 3, cool. Iplayed it on an emulator once, I liked the whole different characters and such. Many options.
Also, has anyone here played Final Fantasy Legend? It's one of my favorite games for the regular Game Boy. Mutants are crazy, and a comprehensive meat guide can get you to obscene power very easily, and you can make up enough gold to buy a bunch of potions. <3
Ooh, Seiken Denetsu 3, cool. Iplayed it on an emulator once, I liked the whole different characters and such. Many options.
Also, has anyone here played Final Fantasy Legend? It's one of my favorite games for the regular Game Boy. Mutants are crazy, and a comprehensive meat guide can get you to obscene power very easily, and you can make up enough gold to buy a bunch of potions. <3
I'm crazy, and like to think I'm pretty cool.
"Mrgrgrgr!" -Edea, Bravely Default
This is probably definitely random filler.
@Kendrell A sad fate more many good series these days unfortunately. :<

@Macheman7 Killing god with a chainsaw was never so much fun. :P

I kinda like SaGa Frontier better in spite of it's faults though. One of the scenarios literally puts you down and tells you to go exploring.
@Kendrell A sad fate more many good series these days unfortunately. :<

@Macheman7 Killing god with a chainsaw was never so much fun. :P

I kinda like SaGa Frontier better in spite of it's faults though. One of the scenarios literally puts you down and tells you to go exploring.
My writing project.
[quote name="awesomelyjen" date=2015-04-11 05:28:48] Right now I've mostly been playing GW2, but I also recently got Cities : Skylines and that game is super fun. [/quote] GW2 was the exception for me, that was a really well done MMO it was a lot of fun and felt less like being lead on a go here go there.... it had some really great events and was a lot of fun... I would take GW2 over FFXIV....
awesomelyjen wrote on 2015-04-11:

GW2 was the exception for me, that was a really well done MMO it was a lot of fun and felt less like being lead on a go here go there.... it had some really great events and was a lot of fun...

I would take GW2 over FFXIV....

1 2 3 4