Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Registration is now CLOSED
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40
I am so glad I joined when I did
I am so glad I joined when I did
I'm weird ;)
Alright. So them basicay FR is still in development stages. Cool. Looking forward to the finished product.
Alright. So them basicay FR is still in development stages. Cool. Looking forward to the finished product.
[quote name="Aqualilly101" date=2015-04-10 14:53:35] [quote name="JCStitches" date=2015-04-08 05:33:22] Welcome new players! We're so excited to meet you! :D [/quote] Aww, thanks! I'm new as of a day or so, and this place is pretty darn cool! Out of curiosity, is there any other websites like this just under a different title? [/quote] @Aqualilly101 I'm glad to know you're enjoying the game so far! I hope you'll stay a good, long time. :) When you say other websites like this under a different title, do you mean you'd like to know about other petsites? If that's the case, you could start a topic in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gend]General Discussion[/url] and ask for recommendations.
Aqualilly101 wrote on 2015-04-10:
JCStitches wrote on 2015-04-08:
Welcome new players! We're so excited to meet you! :D
Aww, thanks! I'm new as of a day or so, and this place is pretty darn cool! Out of curiosity, is there any other websites like this just under a different title?

@Aqualilly101 I'm glad to know you're enjoying the game so far! I hope you'll stay a good, long time. :)

When you say other websites like this under a different title, do you mean you'd like to know about other petsites? If that's the case, you could start a topic in General Discussion and ask for recommendations.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Ah, yay! I'm so excited to be here!
I've been recommended here so many times by some friends on another site called Mweor.com, as well as on lots of other sites.
The site is already impressing me. Can't wait to see what else it has to offer!
Ah, yay! I'm so excited to be here!
I've been recommended here so many times by some friends on another site called Mweor.com, as well as on lots of other sites.
The site is already impressing me. Can't wait to see what else it has to offer!
Yaaay! I missed the Christmasy-time registration so I just got to join this past one, hehe. SO happy to finally be on here. NEWB NEWB NEWB love to everyone. ;)
Yaaay! I missed the Christmasy-time registration so I just got to join this past one, hehe. SO happy to finally be on here. NEWB NEWB NEWB love to everyone. ;)
Happy to be here:)
I've been waiting for a long time!
I missed the registration window last time_(:3JL)_
Happy to be here:)
I've been waiting for a long time!
I missed the registration window last time_(:3JL)_
Piskel%207_zpsbzricjmw.gifragia_zpswhtnyqny.gif
Yay!
This site is extremely fun so far! ;)

Thanks for letting us join!
Yay!
This site is extremely fun so far! ;)

Thanks for letting us join!
1Z7afL0.png
YESSS. AT LAST. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR LIKE A YEAR-AND-A-HALF FOR THIS.

aaaaaaand I missed the last two openings haaaaaaaahahahahaa....
YESSS. AT LAST. I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR LIKE A YEAR-AND-A-HALF FOR THIS.

aaaaaaand I missed the last two openings haaaaaaaahahahahaa....
aueklrj_by_diznits-d9phclb.png
I feel really welcome here and having a great time. This site might be a bit too addictive. =p

A friend of mine gave me a heads up that you could join and i'm glad he did. I understand why you don't have open registrations and I'm very happy that you still allow new members from time to time. Thank you all for being wonderful!
I feel really welcome here and having a great time. This site might be a bit too addictive. =p

A friend of mine gave me a heads up that you could join and i'm glad he did. I understand why you don't have open registrations and I'm very happy that you still allow new members from time to time. Thank you all for being wonderful!
Welcome newbies! :)
Welcome newbies! :)
YCOzZhb.gif
theultimatecatsig.gif
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40