Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Cleared Out!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
All Dragons need to go
I want a fresh start and to do so I've decided to let go of all my dragons, simply give a reasonable offer for one of my dragons and voila its yours! First come first serve, they're not currently listed in the auction house but I will probably put them up in a few days, you can either ping me or go rightto the crossroads for the sale, but I cannot guarantee the dragon you want will still be there,

EDIT: apparently Tango and Sunset are on a nest, i didn't notice, so if you want them you'll need to wait,

Caino - Sunset
hattafuteparade - 2 eggs
TheKanay - Keys
Kensaku - 1 egg
Kylar3n33 - Tango

EDITX3 NO MORE DRAGONS AVAILABLE
All Dragons need to go
I want a fresh start and to do so I've decided to let go of all my dragons, simply give a reasonable offer for one of my dragons and voila its yours! First come first serve, they're not currently listed in the auction house but I will probably put them up in a few days, you can either ping me or go rightto the crossroads for the sale, but I cannot guarantee the dragon you want will still be there,

EDIT: apparently Tango and Sunset are on a nest, i didn't notice, so if you want them you'll need to wait,

Caino - Sunset
hattafuteparade - 2 eggs
TheKanay - Keys
Kensaku - 1 egg
Kylar3n33 - Tango

EDITX3 NO MORE DRAGONS AVAILABLE
+ 2 hours FR Time
@mossyzed I love keys and whisper ill give u 2 diamonds for keys and 1 for whisper or ill trade u this guy (below) for keys [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11900919] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/119010/11900919_350.png[/img] [/url]
@mossyzed
I love keys and whisper
ill give u 2 diamonds for keys and 1 for whisper
or ill trade u this guy (below) for keys

11900919_350.png
if you're reading this, ask yourself: "do I have any micro goats?"

if the answer to that question was yes, you are legally obligated to send them to @magicasesse
@MossyZed
Could I purchase snow drift from you? I am a newbie but I earned enough money to offer 10k for him.
@MossyZed
Could I purchase snow drift from you? I am a newbie but I earned enough money to offer 10k for him.
@TheKanay
yes those prices are fine, feel free to send a crossroads
@TheKanay
yes those prices are fine, feel free to send a crossroads
+ 2 hours FR Time
@Auroramae
yes you can have Snow drift, but you dont need to pay if you dont want to!, just send a crossroads
@Auroramae
yes you can have Snow drift, but you dont need to pay if you dont want to!, just send a crossroads
+ 2 hours FR Time
@MossyZed

How much would you want for Selkie?
(..i'm not good at pricing dragons... he looks like the perfect mate for my Khalua though! <3)
@MossyZed

How much would you want for Selkie?
(..i'm not good at pricing dragons... he looks like the perfect mate for my Khalua though! <3)
wind guide you
D91RBvR.pnglyn - they/them - +3 frt - tumblrOY3P2op.png
wHevbhU.gif
@MossyZed
Thanks You I feel bad just taking him tho. So I'll go ahead and send you the 10k. :)
@MossyZed
Thanks You I feel bad just taking him tho. So I'll go ahead and send you the 10k. :)
@MossyZed how much do you want for the 2 eggs together
btw: I'm a newbie
@MossyZed how much do you want for the 2 eggs together
btw: I'm a newbie
bottom-of-the-bag fries are the best fries
@MossyZed

Can I have Snowdrift?
@MossyZed

Can I have Snowdrift?
Oye
@tabcan
around 10k would be fine, but i can go for less