Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Meat Please
1 2
I'm looking to buy a stack of meat for my dragons. Didn't notice I was running low as I was hunting for material rather than gathering meat... So anywhos. Can be any food. I am willing to spend up to 30-50G :)
I'm looking to buy a stack of meat for my dragons. Didn't notice I was running low as I was hunting for material rather than gathering meat... So anywhos. Can be any food. I am willing to spend up to 30-50G :)
@LighteningWonder I have a stack of 5-point meat I could sell you!
@LighteningWonder I have a stack of 5-point meat I could sell you!
@vulcanchicks Sure! how much do you want?
@vulcanchicks Sure! how much do you want?
@LighteningWonder if you still need more i have a whole bunch to sell :) i'm a little desperate for gems so i'll be willing to sell you 500fp meat + 250seafood + 100fp insects for 50g?
@LighteningWonder if you still need more i have a whole bunch to sell :) i'm a little desperate for gems so i'll be willing to sell you 500fp meat + 250seafood + 100fp insects for 50g?
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@LighteningWonder Could we settle for 45 gems?
@LighteningWonder Could we settle for 45 gems?
@pooses after the deal with vulcanchicks, if vulcanchicks accepts, I'll have 40G left, would you be willing to trade for that?

@vulcanchicks would 40 do? ._.
@pooses after the deal with vulcanchicks, if vulcanchicks accepts, I'll have 40G left, would you be willing to trade for that?

@vulcanchicks would 40 do? ._.
@LighteningWonder yep, it'll do! i'll send over the food now :)
@LighteningWonder yep, it'll do! i'll send over the food now :)
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@pooses awesome! sending the G now!
@pooses awesome! sending the G now!
@LighteningWonder That's fine. c: I'll send over the munchies.
@LighteningWonder That's fine. c: I'll send over the munchies.
@vulcanchicks thanks so much! nom nom nom
@vulcanchicks thanks so much! nom nom nom
1 2