Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [NYP] Cheap dragons, wide variety!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Maebirb I'm new so I don't have a lot of money, but I'd like to make an offer for Paaci. I'll send a crossroads :)
@Maebirb I'm new so I don't have a lot of money, but I'd like to make an offer for Paaci. I'll send a crossroads :)
@labradorite you got it! take good care of her <3

@labradorite you got it! take good care of her <3

733EAYl.png
@Kattbot Take good care of her for me C: <3
@Kattbot Take good care of her for me C: <3
733EAYl.png
@Maebirb I will, thank you! :)
@Maebirb I will, thank you! :)
@maebirb since labradorite backed out of Main, could I possibly take her? I swear I'll keep her in a permanent home Like with my other Coatls :)
@maebirb since labradorite backed out of Main, could I possibly take her? I swear I'll keep her in a permanent home Like with my other Coatls :)
@Maebirb
hello! newbie here! umm...Haunter is so cool Y.Y can i adopt Haunter?
@Maebirb
hello! newbie here! umm...Haunter is so cool Y.Y can i adopt Haunter?
@Maebirb Is it alright to get two? I want Skyr and Tipid, and even though I'm a newbie I can give you 15kt for them.
@Maebirb Is it alright to get two? I want Skyr and Tipid, and even though I'm a newbie I can give you 15kt for them.
WCkXZTU.png
Hello :) newb here, can I take home skyr? Or Sloan? I'll take either !!
Hello :) newb here, can I take home skyr? Or Sloan? I'll take either !!
Hey, are the last three still up for sale? What range do they go for? (Not familiar with this game yet. Just came back after a few years hiatus)
Hey, are the last three still up for sale? What range do they go for? (Not familiar with this game yet. Just came back after a few years hiatus)
@Summerie that's perfect! send a crossroads for her my friend <3

@EmaaLee a few people have already asked for skyr, but you're welcome to take sloane! send over a crossroads! C:

@GENSALE1009 sorry, someone already sent me a crossroads for her, however Grimm is from the same parents, does he interest you at all? C:

@MayZippy someone else already asked for skyr, but tipid is all yours! just send the crossroads! (and yes getting two is fine, just someone else already asked for skyr)

@Soulserenity20 sorry im a little confused, could you ask for dragons by name? sorry its hard for me to keep track of which dragons are being asked for, and you can pay any amount you see fit C: (welcome back btw)
@Summerie that's perfect! send a crossroads for her my friend <3

@EmaaLee a few people have already asked for skyr, but you're welcome to take sloane! send over a crossroads! C:

@GENSALE1009 sorry, someone already sent me a crossroads for her, however Grimm is from the same parents, does he interest you at all? C:

@MayZippy someone else already asked for skyr, but tipid is all yours! just send the crossroads! (and yes getting two is fine, just someone else already asked for skyr)

@Soulserenity20 sorry im a little confused, could you ask for dragons by name? sorry its hard for me to keep track of which dragons are being asked for, and you can pay any amount you see fit C: (welcome back btw)
733EAYl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7